1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Novinta Dhini (Nobi-chan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Torque, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ LOL OMAE KA (So it's you), who gives her more food *smacks* :XD:

Well, getting a bit slimmer won't hurt. It will affect her dance (become more agile) for instance. :lol:

2. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Gomen nasai~ :XD:

Did you guys buy handshake tickets for Novi ? Don't forget to buy some before it's sold out~

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Eh, is it allowed to give the girls food? :blink:

I asked my friend to buy me a handshake ticket but since I can't go, I ask him to give her my apologize and regards :lol:
    Maybe I'll write a letter if I have an idea :awesome:

4. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Well, not really, I just said that as a joke :XD:

5. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I think it's been stopped mostly, I haven't seen as much food in the girl's tweets lately.

I just always noticed before Novinta kept being given chocolate and sweets. Lately, she seems to get more music, figurines and clothes... the Tiffany Hwang t-shirt :D.

[​IMG]

6. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ LOL. Girl I can do that yaoming face better :hehe:

7. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

If that's true...no wonder she never shares my gifts, or maybe the security guy ate it :XD:

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    This girl got the potential to be team K captain..if you read some of the 2nd gen member's tweet about her,most of em said that she's a good listener,always gives advice to the other members,consoling them if they have any problems..

9. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

Yeah, and she also had a strong characteristics, doesn't seems to afraid to speak her mind bluntly.

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha, then we can hope JOT will notice that and make her K captain when time comes. Surely will bring her a bit more spotlight that what she has now. :^^;:

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Today I was thinking about making some post or photo/gif set dedicated to the captains of all the groups but I found myself holding back until K3 and K4 were announced...

But, honestly, I think I've already accepted Nobi-chan as the captain in my head...
    So, it'll be a shock if it isn't her...
    Other candidates... Naomi? Yona? Uty?

A very positive point towards captain Nobi... from her twitter, she's had a lot of interaction with Team J, friendly with Achan, Cindy and Gaby (... okay, I think Gaby is friendly with everyone :p )

12. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Novi is the future captain of team K !! If it isn't her, i'll complain to JOT, I seriously think she's the most suitable to be captain. She's strong, nice, kind, and she can help others, give advice etc... The next akimoto sayaka !!

My friend watched her on her last day performing temo demo and he said that she was one of the few members that didn't cry, and that made me love her even more, that just proves how strong she is.

Let's make her HS session sold out guys !!! [clap]

13. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

14. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Okay. because of you, I finally choose my 2nd gen oshi. It's nobi and her epic random life.

15. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

^
    You won't regret choosing her as your oshi [rock]
    You should handshake with her next time ! It'll be epic :XD:

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha, I only asked my friend to relay my short message to her. Haven't asked how her reaction was since he was a bit busy with cheers practice and had to leave after I picked up my copies of Sayonara Crawl :^^;:

His eHDD still with me, though, so he will be back by 11, then I can ask her reaction :awesome:

17. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Share her reaction here later~ I'm curious about how she reacted with other fans :XD:

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    So he did share it, not detailed but at least I got what he meant haha.

At first he read the message for Nobi-chan (I sent him via sms LOL) and Nobichan said "Don't be nervous" XD so in the end he just showed her the message directly. And now she knows my name (but not my face and twitter ID HAHA ^^;). She also gave my friend 2 chibi stickers because of my message. :lol:

ANYWAY, I'm thinking of getting Nobichan a present. My friend's entrepreneurship project is selling customized pillow (and phone strap) so I want to make one for her but I don't really know what she likes. :fp:

Any suggestion?

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Oohhh, then i think i saw your friend saturday.

There was someone in front of me that showed his phone to Nobi, it might be your friend :lol:

It'll be epic if you make pillow with a b*tch please meme with nobi's face like the one posted here before :XD:
    You can make lots of memes with her random photos !

Or you can do the mainstream thing and buy her some laruku merchandise or a gundam etc,

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    LOL, maybe I'll ask my friend to trace my photo when I make a bitchpls expression since she said I'm all fit for that :awesome:

And no, I don't want to buy mainstream shits. I barely even have money to spend on my own favorites. :^^;: