1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Thalia (Tata) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Torque, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

THALIA

[​IMG]

Team/Former Team/Position: -
    Name: Thalia
    Nickname: Tata
    Birthdate: December 22nd, 1996
    Birthplace: -
    Height: 165 CM
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: -
    Blog: -

2. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

Re: Thalia / 2nd Gen

My Gen 2 Favourite, reminds me of Matsui Rena for some reasons.

がんばって Tata!!

3. KeraSakti48

KeraSakti48 Kenkyuusei

Re: Thalia / 2nd Gen

Vanka after I look at her new ava wahh I seem Meng Oshikan him .. but I want to see the development of their :D

4. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    hello, i'm tata fans from indonesia.
    are there anybody in here who wants to participate vote thalia to make her to be next senbatsu in here ?
    you can contact me in line six_ares or twiter @cygnus_ares

5. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    in our calculation we already has about 2000 vote for her, but we still need about 1000 vote again to make her got position in the senbatsu team.

we need help from all of thalia fans in this "Senbatsu Sousenkyo" to vote her.

come on let's combine our power to help her reach her dream. she will be very happy if she can be the next senbatsu single :)

contact me at line : six_ares or twitter : @cygnus_ares / @ThaliAlliance

6. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I saw a count on Twitter today with the number 2285, so it looks like she's getting more votes! I'm happy cause I really like her. I hope she ranks in the next listing on the 25th.

7. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    at second announcement result , tata got 11th position with 2934 vote. but we still need lot of vote to make her got the senbatsu position in the final result.

i hope all of her fans will vote her to make her to be next senbatsu

8. kevruru

kevruru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Kevruru
    we hope...

9. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    yes, I hope so

10. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    from Thalia G+ on 14 april 2014.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...6002192551518066770&oid=110646718846954781751

the dialog in this video is about that tata is show her skill to make-up someone, in this case is noella.
    but the result noella was become odd.

Tata : "Hello I'm right now is really good at make-up, so i now want to put make-up to Noella to make her beautiful. okay wait a minute"
    Tata : "okay its finished, Noella please see the result"
    Noella : "Tataaa, not like this, you made me into such a sissy at "Taman Lawang"
    All : "sissy at "Taman Lawang" , Iyuuuuh "

#CMIIW

11. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    That's fantastic. LOL Thank you very much for the translation!

12. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    yes, you're welcome [hehe]

13. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
  14. asukachan

asukachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    ^Hello~

Yesterday was handshake event festival, it was so fun :) Yesterday i told fans about how i felt at senbatsu sosenkyou that i havent express yet, kind of thanksgiving tehee~. Maybe not everyone could see because my turn was early at the event . Then i got handshake turn on 3,4,6,7,9 session. Its a lot of fun so much were telling me a story. A lot of them was nervous , its okay to be nervous since it was your first time doing handshake hehehe let me give you the tips so you wont forget what you want to say inside handshake's room, just write it all on a paper. And yesterday also on sale new photopacks. Tell meeee~, who already owned mine?

And yesterday i used new bangs, its not actually new tehee~ but my bangs is change-able and i just want to looks different , how? front bangs or side bangs? hehe~ I also used 3 clothes with different themes. The 3rd and 4th session was my primary session and i used "kebaya" a la indonesia with a denim.When 6th and 7th session i used cloth a la tumblr girls that was so girly as same as my fashion style~ then last session i used metal rock-themed so i looked blacky but i still kept my bangs hehe, which one fits me the most on you? Hope you enjoyed handshaking with me yesterday. Cmon cmon!!! lets have another chit chat on next HS event, ok? :) you must tell me a lot and dont forget to write ur story on paper so u wont forgot :D :D so it will be funnier . Alsobig thanks for the participation on the event with me, for fans who came afar to jakarta tooo, thankyouu~~` .
    Ah, thanks for the gifts and the letters too, ive red them all and i like it :)

Lets meet on another event with different themes from me, ok? ^_^

15. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Thank you very much! I love the idea of wearing different clothes for the different sessions. Don't think any of the JP members do that...

16. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    when the handshake event yesterday, I told her, she has fans from outside Indonesia. she looks very happy and said she wanted to meet with his fans that are on the outside Indonesia

I think in the next handshake event she may be very happy if her fans from outside indonesia come to that event

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Speaking of overseas fans...if you don't know anything about Indonesia especially Jakarta..and would like to attend JKT handshake festivals...you can join the "Jadilah Nekad" project from JKT48stuff...

Go visit their site at JKT48stuff.com for info about the project and read reports from overseas fans who joined the project on previous events :)

18. asukachan

asukachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    @alachad sorry for my rough translation u,u my english is still bad. Yes she is fashionable like veranda and no wonder she will surprise us again as she said on her G+ :hehe: and this girl got my attention now xD

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Congratulations Tata as the new cast of BIMA satria garuda!

The show starts september 7th this year!

20. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I hope she not ended it with graduation, like Stella