1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Izumi (Iichan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. XenononeX

XenononeX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Just when I am starting to like her (I'm still new to the 48G world), suddenly she decided to call it quits.. I hate my life :wall:

I wish her luck on her studies, and I hope to see her again sometime in the future

2. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Iichan :(
    She trying another way to reach her dream :(
    Otsukare:(

3. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I don't think management can be faulted for choosing senbatsu members. In the AKB group the ammount of members out number the opportunies. There will always be someone left out. Unfortunately it was her.

I will miss her. She was one of the more funny ones.

4. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Really killing me :(
    Big lose for hkt48 especially team KIV. MC leader in team KIV. She has performing all unit song in Pajama Drive and Theater no Megami, except Tenshi no Shippo and Yokaze no shiwaza. Double center in Hawaii e Ikou with Tanaka Yuka....maybe she just tired. Tired waiting a chance

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    So sorry to see her graduating, not that it was completely unexpected. She just didn't seem to have that loli-rific persona that HKT management seems to covet. I was always in awe of how young she really was. Wonderful disposition, and a beautiful smile. I'm glad I got to meet her before she left. I'm sure she will do well in whatever next endeavor she chooses. :(

6. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It's no secret that hkt favours the younger girls. As much as I love the group that's one thing I don't enjoy. Iichan was never going to get any recognition at this stage so I think it's best that she focuses on her studies. Sad to see her go but she'll do great at whatever she goes on to do. Best of luck Iichan!

• Like Like x 1
  7. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I'm pretty sad at this really, Ii-chan was one of my favourite HKT members and she was one of their members I always looked for in programs and concerts. She was one of the members who I picked up merchandise for when I was in the HKT Shop last year and I had hoped to maybe pick up some more next year :(

I can see why she would be frustrated with not being able to move forward when others around her have. I wish well in the future no matter what she decides to do.

8. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sasshi no Udon featuring Goto Izumi Indonesian and English Subs with Raw Videos
    download link at out community
    So sorry to heard this girl is about to graduate so to remember her i had made the subs
    Sorry if i made mistake about my translations or my grammar :D

9. Brazsan

Brazsan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I am very sad about this graduation.

10. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yesterday was last 12byou national handshake for Iichan. She got graduation gift from sashi. And today was last recording HKT Variety 48 for Iichan, they did some little tour on team H performance today. Will be broadcasting on 25 October 2015.
    [​IMG]

11. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    2 days left before Iichan graduation. :)
    Done all Pajama Drive unit and can perform in six different position in Pajama Drive stage is Iichan record ;)
    And someone made it. A compilation video Iichan in all Pajama Drive unit:)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    and her last appearance in HKT variety 48 {iichan segmen]

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

1 days left.:)

Sorry i can't help with posting Iichan goodness spree...:(

13. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Today was Iichan's graduation stage, looking at all of the pictures again makes me realize how loved she is. For me she was always someone who is always there on Odekake. Only recently I beginning to realize how much of an anchor she was in HKT from the stage to tv shows. This is something I took for granted. Today her stage was really wonderful from the Imomu-chu "Glass no I LOVE YOU" to the VTR. Most important of it all she was smiling brightly the entire time.

From manager Ozaki's G+
    IMG_4132.JPG IMG_4134 (1).JPG IMG_4135.JPG IMG_4136.JPG IMG_4139.JPG IMG_4140.JPG IMG_4142.JPG IMG_4147.JPG

Her flower stand, bag handed out by her fans and the t-shirt with her history in HKT
    CSjAT-UUAAAkISO.jpg CSjAT-UUcAARb5E.jpg CSjAT-UUwAAgNtE.jpg CSjAUAKUsAAsKoE.jpg CSjUFMxUwAAeKIX.jpg CSjUFOBUcAEVkiZ.jpg CSjUFPQUYAAP3a4.jpg CSjV8vRUAAA9cb2.jpg CSjV9jzUEAAf-zH.jpg CSjV9MkUwAAThxq.jpg CSjYi5jUYAAKHJX.jpg CSjYjlkU8AAMN4n.jpg CSkI8qIUcAANUU1.jpg CSkI8qHVAAEzQ2L.jpg
    credits to uploader

Group Pictures
    CSlJ6vPU8AAZvHF.jpg CSk9mm2UEAAFRq8.jpg CSlJ8BKUEAAP5P3.jpg CSkn7mRUwAA7bT9.jpg

Iichan taking her picture from the wall
    CSk6D7LVAAAwMsI.jpg CSk6Dd2VEAQc_fi.jpg CSk67heUEAA2An0.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Last night Iichan have new record. She performing Yokaze no Shiwaza, that is mean she done all unit song in Theater no Megami setlist. So in 3 year iichan done all unit song in Pajama Drive and Theater no Megami.

Iichan VTR last night

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    For myself, Iichan is one of those members where I didn't realize was something good until she's gone. I've been watching much of the recent LODs where she has much of the spotlight and she really has it all. It's really sad to know I wasn't able to see that much of her in TV or appearances that only senbatsu members can have.

• Like Like x 2
  16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Time to be transferred to the HKT Graduated Members forum :cry:

17. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Iichan, two days ago she went to C-ute concert with Piichan.;)
    And someone made it [again]
    Compilation-Iichan in Theater no Megami unit:cute:

18. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It seem after Piichan seitensai Imomuchu went out together, and then they sleep over at Piichan house ;)
    Rikopi on her g+ said if Iichan working hard on her study
    From asuka 755
    [​IMG]
    Iichan in the left :^O^:

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ganbatte, Iichan. May you get a pass on the university exam:)

20. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I found a lovely fan experience on Iichan Graduation Performances in Comic Form..
    I wonder it there's somebody kind enough to translate this..:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Credit for the Original Creator..:)
    http://boxwork.jugem.jp/?eid=60