1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kusaba Manami (Manamin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I feel kind of hypocrite to post something here only because she graduates, but well...it's better than not posting anything.

i think everyone can't help but link what happened recently (even if it hasn't been proved or so) and her graduation. At best, we will never know, but her decision could have been taken also because she never truly had a chance in HKT, like Iwahana shino/Abe kyoka. And that is truly saddening, because when it comes to promotion balance, HKT management proved that they try their best to rotate exposure to the most member possible.

I saw some post on twitter saying it won't be that much of a loss for HKT, but it's only considering one point of view, fan's. Indeed she wasn't selling much and isn't HKT senbatsu. But i know 2nd members and members like Shino, Okapan, were very affected by her announcement, telling how much they were close. To have their friends part ways is always a very difficult time in their life.

I wish Manamin the best for her future, and i hope she will keep in touch with HKT members.

2. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

She graduating at the end of April which is approximately in 1 month! This graduation announcement was way too abrupt. I think there was some type of pressure from management that made her graduate, probably from the mini scandal. Most member who graduate plan there graduation accordingly so they can get prepare final handshakes etc. My guess is it was probably a combination of the scandal, being relatively unknown in hkt and school.

3. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    How so? She won't be trying to get into a new school - as far as I know, she was already attending university while doing HKT activities.

We don't know anything about her major, but for an outside observer, it didn't look like she was struggling to combine the two, quite opposite, she seemed more energetic and cheerful after entering university compared to before. She seemed to really be having fun as an idol these days, too. The timing seems too close to her mini scandal, and with the new policy of sweeping everything under the rug we'll never know.

It's hard to see 2nd gen starting to graduate. They're such an underappreciated gen.

4. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Iichan was devastated when manamin announcement her graduation. i'm not sure if the reason about study, maybe this is the best for manamin

5. ET920

ET920 Member

If it makes you feel better. But it's obvious her decision was tied to the pictures. This isn't being considered a graduation, it's quitting for good.

6. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    quitting is more like SNH had last few years, Manamin will have a graduation performance.

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I would say that it is very likely that the "scandal" is involved, but who knows? It's sad that you can't really believe on what the girls or/and management are saying. In Japan people never lie, unless the lie is much better than the truth. :confused:

8. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Imo it doesn't matter whether it's true or not, we should wish her well in her new life

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Her G+ entry is rather direct. She isn't graduating, she is stopping activities. When girls don't feel they deserve a graduation they write that (like Yuttan did when she announced she was leaving AKB48), regardless of whether management gives them a graduation ceremony or not. So, she's basically admitting her fault and acting in consequence.

10. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    This sucks. Manamin was one of the girls that I felt was underrated and wanted to see more of, especially on TV.
    Best of luck to her in her studies.

11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i see. Well that's too bad. She didn't have to do it this way.

12. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Man, her mini scandal really wasn't that big of a deal! Good luck to her though :D

13. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Her last handshake event will be on April 26 and her last stage will be on April 30 (Theater no Megami). (Source)

14. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    The line up for her last performance is: Ito, Imada, Iwahana, Ota, Kumazawa, Goto, Shimono, Tanaka Y., Tomiyoshi, Tomonaga, Fukagawa, Fuchigami, Murashige, Motomura, Moriyasu.

Also, on the 28th there will be a mostly 2nd generation PajaDora: Akiyoshi, Ito, Inoue, Mashiro, Ueno, Okamoto, Komada, Goto, Sakaguchi, Tanaka Y., Fuchigami, Yamada, Imada, Fukagawa. She said on her G+ that it will be a stage full of Kenkyuusei memories.

15. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Wonder if Tani will pay a visit.

16. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Finally got the chance to watch her 'live' at the HKT lobby yesterday. I won't be around for her graduation but I'm satisfied to just see her perform happily yesterday.

It'll take a while for the reality to sink in but I'm grateful that I've gotten this one last chance to watch a girl that I've been supporting before she leaves for the next chapter of her life.

Plus almost all her goods at the shop were sold out D: All I could get was an IC holder and Cleaner sticker...

[​IMG]

17. Shilluba

Shilluba Kenkyuusei

tbh, I don't know how i could explain my feelings for her, i wasn't Manamin oshi and i barely watch stages, usually only tv shows, PVs and this kind of stuff, which she almost never got a chance to join, but for some reason, her graduation really hit me, more than anyone i can remember in the 48 group.
    Why is it? I have no idea.
    Maybe because i think it's unfair all of this because of that picture. Maybe because i think she never got what she deserved or feel that the girls will really miss her.

Anyway, hope she lives a great life, and keep forever that sweet smile.

Hope there's no problem posting it here, made this so more people can remember her :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Thank you @Shilluba! The video is just great and the song fits so perfectly. I am the same as you, only watching their tv shows and the occasional Saishuu Bell. My biggest memory of her is the Goboten episode that she was on. Hopefully one day we will see her again.

19. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    For all who wishes to watch the graduation concert but don't have a DMM account/wish to torrent, I've uploaded it on MEGA for easy downloading.

20. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I've translated Manamin's last Google+ post

これが最後の更新になります。
    This will be the last update.

メンバーのぐぐたすをみて、私も少しはHKTに貢献出来てたかなって思えました。
    When I see member's Google+, I wonder if I had contributed even a little to HKT.

今日の公演、いちばん輝けたはず。
    I should be shining the most in today's theatre performance.

あんなに泣き虫だった私が最後まで泣かなかったよ。
    The cry-baby me didn't cry until the end.

ちゃんと成長出来てるかな?
    Did I manage to grow?

そして、最後の公演で夜風の仕業をさせていただきました。
    And at the last theatre performance, I got to perform yokaze no shiwaza.

声震えちゃったなあ。
    My voice was trembling.

上手く歌えてたかな?
    Did I manage to sing it well?

HKT48での活動はいつか役に立つときが来ると思います。
    I think the activities I did in HKT48 will be useful someday.

悔しかったりつらかったことも、楽しくてうれしかったことも、ぜーんぶ大切な思い出です。
    There were regrets and it was tough, but it was fun and I enjoyed it, this are all important memories.

また、悩んだりしたらみなさんのことを思い出して、みなさんがついていると思って頑張ります!
    I think if ever I had any worries I would think of all of you and that all of you are there, I will work harder!

これまで応援してくださって本当にありがとうございました。
    Thank you for your support till now.

これからもHKT48の応援をよろしくお願いします。
    Please continue to support HKT48

2015.4.30. HKT48 Team KIV 草場愛(Kusaba Manami)

Wish her all the best for her future endeavours.