1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Kanna (Okapan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    It seems so, :)

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
  3. Akaza24

Akaza24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I have been following her Google+ for the past 3 months, giving comments there quite occasionally. Went for her HS event last nov, she lost her voice that time but she still try her best sincerity to response to her fans.

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

From her G+ from last week...

[​IMG]

These two together again. IMO it is an awesome rare occurrence when (imo) the prettiest girl in AKB and (imo) the prettiest girl in HKT come together for a 2-shot. :cool: Not sure who (imo) the prettiest girls in SKE, NMB, or Nogizaka 46 are... so for now... just these two will have to do. :)

5. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Indeed it's a pretty pair. I didn't know they were friends before. In that post Okapan wrote that she and Nana tried to find similarities between them, but couldn't find any.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Okapan and Naanya 2shot! :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Staright to my pics folder it went.:hehe:

Naanya has been getting around with a lot of beauties as of late.[hehe]

NMB would be Milky, obviously. SKE, I have to go with Rena-sama. And as for NGZK, many would say that one Mai girl, but I would have to go with Nishino Nanase. She is just gorgeous.:shock:

7. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Okapan's center Candy at stage yesterday :banana::banana:

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

^watching the stage from that day
    Okapan nailed it. DAT WINK
    (Anya did better in Candy than in Hatsukoi tbh)

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Okapan also made me a great impression on Hokamina (episode 15)

her fishing techniques and facial expression were great! And she has a sweet voice.

It's like discovering HKT over and over again

10. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Hatsukoi you konnichiwa & Candy Okapan center :banana::banana:
    She's so pure and beautiful <3<3<3

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Candy with Okapan Center, Annya, and Manami.:omfg::omfg::omfg: One of the most hyped time for me for that particular unit song. I should rewatch that stage just because.

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

Thank you for sharing
    I liked Okapan in Hatsukoi better, but maybe its just because this line-up works really great (my other fav KIV Hatsukoi line-up is Aoi, Nao, Yuttan)

13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I just read a little about OI type I, and wow, this girl's amazing! The fact that she's still such a great dancer and does it all without a trace of fear. I thought it was just blue scleras, but even the most mild type that she has makes being an idol a really risky job!

14. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

OI Type I is the least severe of the OI types (worst of which usually kills you at birth)... but it's still a huge risk to even have auditioned for HKT, much less won and got in! She has massive brass ones, for sure, and that's part of what I love about her approach to life.

Coincidentally I was researching OI after a client session... and happened to have Okapan and HKT come up in the search results. Which of course led to me loving HKT (among other weird 48GP discovery coincidences)... ;)

If you were a non-fan and saw how Okapan acted in the beginning, you'd think 'wow this girl is really going over the top', as she was often trying to stand out too often for comfort's sake. But I think it's due to the OI -- she knows her life as an idol is short, so may as well live life as fully as possible as an idol and make some memories. That occasionally means the risk of falling and breaking something is very real and far more dangerous than for an osteo/fascio-typical... but were I in that situation, I'd go for it, too -- only got one chance to be young and fit. :omfg::v:

--

But then you see how she looks...

--

Okapan is easily one of the most beautiful idols, if not girls-full-stop, that I've ever seen (I rate her faaaar above Naanya). She has the looks of a woman easily 4 - 5 years older than she is... clear skin, beautiful hair, giant anime eyes with exotic blue scleras and huge irises, and perfect teeth. She's just coming into adult development with long legs and slender frame... and it turns out she's gifted in bust size too, on top of all that. When she hits 18-19... like Sakura, I think once she begins to put that kiddish phase behind her (not that I don't adore her for it while it lasts)... holy shirt the gravure, is going to be mindblowing, something like Suumero in SKE is experiencing now. Once her maturity's caught up to her looks, being in her line at akushuukai... the kobi (fishing) alone is going to melt your face off. :lol:

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  15. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Thanks for that summary! I didn't know her recently so I can't make any judgments from before a couple months ago but I think she's amazing.

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Okapan's SSK poster

[​IMG]

she's getting ridiculously gorgeous

17. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

My favorite way to see her -- in formal wafuku. Like my kamioshi, she wears it extraordinarily gracefully.

This pic evokes 'ah, a young Ono-no-Komachi' feeling for me... perhaps when she's over 20, it'll bloom fully into that level. An adult Okapan is going to be, as before... dazzling.

18. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Congrats Okapan!! Ranked #40 with 6,320 votes in preliminaries! :ome:

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Wow.. prior to the results, I was just thinking when and if Okapan will get recognized? And now here we go.

20. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Congratulation Okapan :banana: :banana:Good job baby girl :lol:
    Ranked 40 with 6,320 votes. Compare last year, she needs more 4000 votes to have ranked. I believe in her and wota.
    I expect she will have ranked. Looking forward to final result