Graduated Team KIV - Ota Aika (Rabutan)

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    sad to see her gone, so thankful for all she's done for hkt!

2. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Aika
    So I just took the time to watch the Record of Lodoss War play and I feel it ends very awkwardly. Sure, it's not meant to cover the whole of the universe but it still feels like there should be a sequel to it.

What I'm saying is I have hope for more Deedlit Lovetan, maybe next year or something.

3. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    Surprised no one has posted about this yet. Rabutan is a member of the cast for "Aku no Musume" (Daughter of Evil). It looks pretty cool, look forward to watching it!

http://www.39amipro.com/akunomusume/

4. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

I was so happy for her.

==============

https://freshlive.tv/lovetannnnnn/119306

I wish I could understand what you were talking about :fp:. But his voice sounds like a lot of fun.:hehe:

===============

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  5. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Goto Moe
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Lovetan is dropping a fap DVD.. And this company does lewds too... There is a god and he loves grav.

Attached Files:

6. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ & so do we too :banana: !!!!!!

7. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

8. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Loved this pic, it gives you the feeling of her lying next to you, looking at you while your eyes slowly open and smiling at your sleepy face :blush:

[​IMG]

9. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Looks like the Natsu To Aika [enfd-5812] DVD has had its release date pushed to the 20th.

10. goratnik

goratnik Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    goratnik
  11. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Aichan is performing at Mayuyu's grad concert. She appeared right from the second song :banana:

12. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Aika
    Quickly, some news:

-She has a photobook coming up, it's called "Love Letter" and it is going to release on December 8.
    -A movie in which she has the main role is being kickstarted. More info + trailer here: https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/49797
    -She will have a solo christmas event on the 24th of December, some exclusive goods will be sold there.
    -She appeared on "歌え!昭和のベストテン ~冬が来る前に!昭和53年2時間スペシャル" today I think, some show about the best Showa era songs?
    -She'll be in an upcoming musical in March 2018 called "Maiko wa Ready". She's not on the poster so it doesn't seem like she has an important role.
    -Also she has a solo calendar for 2018, it released last week, it had a release event and all.

Sorry for the frumpy presentation, my Japanese isn't the best and the Ogi Pro website doesn't allow one to right click and open tabs, quite annoying.

13. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^^
    thanks for the updates

14. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Aika
    Two things I forgot last time

-The Christmas event is also a bday event for her?
    -Release event for her photobook on 12/10. What you get depends on how many copies you buy, buying 10 copies gets you the most stuff (including her recording an audio message on your phone or tablet, her signing a personal idol for you, writing you a love letter, and 2 signed cheki, etc).

also she streams on Fresh pretty frequently.

15. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Rabutan's was shot in Bali last July?

Was Harugon told about this? I believe Harugon was also in Bali at that moment for her drama job.

16. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Aika
    I don't know, but a pb shoot is only just a few days so hard ot know if it overlapped.

A few pictures of the release event here: https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/5211344

Can't wait to get my copy... I've waited for this for so long... and I feel this is more risque than what she would've done while in HKT.

She's in Top Yell magazine that released last week and Monthly HiVi releasing in a few days.

Also is it just me or did she get hair extensions? Or maybe her hair just grew... hard time keeping track.

17. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Aika
    Lovetan valentine's day event announced for people who are members of her fresh channel. There's also a second type of ticket that gets you better seating, chocolate and a handwritten card?

It's on feb 10th.

All those things making me wish I was in Japan......

Also here's a trailer of the musical she'll be in march. Haachan is in it too.

Otherwise she's still about weekly posting on her YouTube channel things related to korea/korean things. Her latest is her tasting some korean juices.