1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tomonaga Mio (Mio) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Re: KKS - Tomonaga Mio

[​IMG]

Mio with Rena...do you think what i'm thinking???

Together because they are shooting in okinawa??? :hehe:

2. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

so the possibility is high after all.. :chuffed:
    cant wait for it.. [nod]

Mio+ update,Credit to Tumblwush@tmblr..[bow]
    [​IMG]
    Mar. 17 - 04:36 pm

[​IMG]
    Mar. 17 - 10:25 pm

[​IMG]
    Mar. 17 - 10:52 pm
    somehow mio update her G+ more than the usual.. :)
    well not sure what "ordained" mean,i guess matsui rena recruited mio into melonpan alliance.. [party]
    about time,good choice rena.. [rock]

3. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

^ Ahaha, "ordained" is basically like when a person becomes a priest, they are "ordained" into priesthood. Just a dramatic word I used for the situation, lols. ^.^ So basically, she was recruited. ^.^ And since you didn't manage to catch up to the morning post, here's the translation.

|Mio| Mar. 18 - 07:54 am (edited)

[​IMG]

Good morning (❀ฺ´∀`❀ฺ)ノ

It's Mio+♪

Today, there's rainfall and
    strong winds in Fukuoka (´・_・`)

And if it continues that way,
    seems that the trains are
    going to be a bit late then (-_-)

I'm asking everyone to
    please take care of yourselves
    on your way, okay (^o^)/

Oh yeah, a reminder♬

Weekly Playboy
    Today, it goes on sale (^^)/

Had the shoot in a
    large house and in
    a park (^q^)

So everyone, please
    do check it out, okay (^o^)/

Well then (^o^)/~~
    Everyone, take care
    on your way out ♬

I just simply love these little interactions she has with the fans. All the more reason to submit to the cuteness of the Mio. <3

4. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

very true.. [nod]
    hm..that pic is quite seductive.. :^O^:
    oh shit what is wrong with me.. :^^;:

Mio+ Mar. 18 - 11:17 pm
    [​IMG]
    Good evening (´・ω・`)

Another one
    for the Mio+♪

Just wanted to tell
    everyone that, yet again
    I’ve found another one
    for the sakura series (^^)/

Sakura jelly rolls (^q^)
    It has cherries and
    red bean jam (#^▽^#)

But them I’m really not
    all for natural cream so
    I only ate a little of it (^q^)

The 20th of March,
    it’s the day after tomorrow♡

Suki! Suki! Skip!
    Feeling nervous
    and excited (o^^o)

Really looking
    forward to it♬

With that said (^o^)/~~
    Good night☆
    credit:[img=http://tumblewush48fix.tumblr.com/tagged/mio]tumblewush[/img]

5. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Here's the updates from yesterday and today. ^.^ Really glad to see them taking a step in the right direction. I mean, come on, 200k for their first single is definitely no joke. Hoping this'll be the motivation for Mio to step up and bring her A game to the table..

|Mio| Mar. 19 - 11:14 pm (edited)

|Mio| Mar. 20 - 11:22 am (edited)

[​IMG]

|Mio| Mar. 20 - 09:55 am (edited)

[​IMG]

|Mio| Mar. 20 - 06:59 pm (edited)

[​IMG]

|Mio| Mar. 20 - 09:45 pm (edited)

[​IMG]

<3 Spread the good vibes and love.. I mean, who in their right might can resist that innocent smile.. <3

6. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos

Sayumi Michishige, who is the captain of Morning Musume now, a few years ago was terrible at singing and her voice didn't sound good. Now after years of training it's good and she showed that singing live, but unfortunately Tsunku didn't notice this and each time Sayumi sings like cyborg on singles because he doesn't care. I hope that Mio will train her voice and she must begin believing in yourself. It's worth to mention that Sayumi's voice is sweet too, it would be nice if she gave her a few tips how to be a better singer [hehe]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrqqU1ZWBqc [/yt]
    It's not that bad isn't it?
    For me everything is clear. As you can see in the photo, Rena and Mio are wearing towels and as we know the upcoming single is a summer single. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories and rumors, but now it all starts to make sense :hehe: MnSG is a song with the biggest senbatsu so why Aki-P would not enlarge team in the upcoming single. You know guys, single with no promotions is not single :XD:

[​IMG]
    Her cuteness knows no bounds!

7. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

actually she stills sing live during her kenkyuusei performance. As you said with mischichige example, i have faith Mio will do her best to improve her vocals.

After all, what i like the most is to watch the girls grow and bloom. Maybe that's why HKT48 is really appealing. Their freshness, and the road ahead of us. To expect a bright future.

Of course AKB has her own new start with the second generation, but...HKT is powerful too

8. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Perfect Example

9. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

never have doubt mio would improve her singing skill by the time goes,after all she's is still very young.well singing is the last thing to worry,right now is better for her to keep rising her popularity..
    i watched suki suki skip perform on happy music,and damn mio is placed in back row position, still noticeable but not quite good enough..
    with this mio already in 2nd and 3rd row position,so it would be great if next time she placed in 1st row position which mean top5 of HKT48.right mio?
    [​IMG]

update Mio+,credit to Tumblewush@tumblr

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

ALL 48 group google+ follower increases from the 18th to 20th

1) 15位:195,395人- 島崎遥香(AKB48・チームB) +886
    2) 176位:30,011人- Tomonoga Mio (HKT48・研究生) +727
    3) 5位:344,110人- 松井玲奈(SKE48・チームS) +710
    4) 173位:30,725人 - ナビラ・ラトナ・アユ・アザリア(JKT48・チームJ) +589
    5) 14位:206,800人- 渡辺美優紀(NMB48・チームN/AKB48・チームB) +527
    6) 12位:216,955人- 山本彩(NMB48・チームN) +507
    7) 10位:232,308人- 横山由依(AKB48・チームA/NMB48・チームN) +459
    8) 59位:83,111人- 向田茉夏(SKE48・チームKⅡ) +453
    9) 64位:80,230人- 宮脇咲良(HKT48・チームH) +417
    10) 95位:57,643人- 近藤里奈(NMB48・チームN) +414

Mio's basically pawning everyone else.

11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Wow that amazing. Mio is doing really well in mixi and HS results as well. Hope she can grow to be as popular as Sakura. HKT needs a 2nd gen to get popular and Mio looks the like the most likely candidate at this point.

She does have to improve a bit on her dancing though. Did everyone watch the Happy Music performance?

12. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^Where was she lacking? :blink: I felt like they're all energetic 'n all, I could be wrong cause I was focusing on certain members.​

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

Above all she need to improve her singing skills. SINGING skills.

Happy Music performance : I don't feel like Mio having a hard time with the performance; I don't see her in the performance at all lol

Even though i really like her, i wonder how she can beat meru in popularity. By cuteness only? Because she is lacking many parts as an idol everyone want to support her?

I have suscribed to haruppi, mio, anai captain, monkey Anna and meru, and Mio is by far the one who go beyond the 1000+ mark and 500+ comments on each post. And she is updating a lot so it doesn't influence the result.

14. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywWWVfK8HzM[/yt]

I dunno, the cuteness/or preferred looks generally factor is pretty much one of the strongest factors that can make you unbelievably popular.​

15. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Personally, I think it's that subtle charm that she has that's making her quite unbelievably popular. I mean, she's not really that "outgoing" so to speak, yet she has slain multitudes because of that subtly shy charm of hers. She's going to have to step it up though, and it's up to us to support her all the way. ^.^ And I'm loving this girl more and more everyday because of her posts on the G+.

16. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I'd say the only real competition for her is Sakura. Many 1st gen members are still ahead of her in mixi and g+ because they've been there longer but at the rate she's increasing, it'll only be a matter of time before she's surpassed all members (sans Sasshi and possibly Sakura) in every aspect.

Yeah, poor bby really can't sing lol but that hasn't stopped other pretty and charismatic idols (like the previously mentioned Michishige-san, Koharu Kusumi, Mari Yaguchi, etc.) from reaching heights of success. I think they're keeping her in mid tier of senbatsu because of it though so that's one thing holding her back but I personally think she belongs in the Top 5 (w/ Sakuratan, Meru, Haruppi, and Sasshi) and they'll put her up there after election.

Since performance is a weak point for her though, they should focus on promoting her cuteness and charm: magazine shoots, variety shows, and photobooks are the way to go.

17. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

OBJECTION

If Meru has affinity to cultivate a sexy side, Mio definitively can't. She can't do gravure photoshoot at all. Please management, don't destroy her innoncent image she has, or i dismiss.

18. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Might have to agree with you on that one, though. But, from what I'm seeing at least, I think that's only a temporary thing and you really just can't say it at this particular time when most of the girls in HKT are still in their formative stages, Mio included. Who knows, in the future when she's honed her skills, is more confident and puberty happens to steer her in the right direction when it comes to figure and looks, we'll be seeing more and more sides to her. That's what's exciting about Mio, seeing her flourish and tread the waters unknown. I mean, personally, I can't even put a finger on what kind of idol she might be. Granted she doesn't particularly seem to "excel" in any of the criteria, so there's always that limitless room for improvement, which of course, solely depends on her as well.

19. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika

uhhhh the word sexy & meru should never ever be used in the same sentence.....ever...
    anyway she definitely has room to improve on certain things...especially her singing skills, so hopefully she gets the training + confidence needed for it.

mio is too cute & charming so i'm really happy at how she's gotten so popular!!
    most popular HKT 2nd gen ah <3

20. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I think she can do gravure but I don't think she has to do it any time soon. Her innocent charm and young, cute face are her strong points so milking that as much as possible would be to mgmt's advantage. She doesn't even have to do bikinis, seifuku and cosplay would suffice and putting her in "fashion" shoots would draw more females to her.