1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawakami Rena (Renapyon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Rena's last stage performance.

Remaining 1st Gen joined her on stage.

upload_2019-10-31_3-32-58.png

upload_2019-10-31_3-36-52.png

upload_2019-10-31_3-28-30.png

Credits to the uploader of the video

Some behind the stage photos

upload_2019-10-31_3-31-7.png

upload_2019-10-31_3-35-7.png

Good luck in your future, Rena !!!

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    News story:

"NMB48 Rena Kawakami (24) gave a graduation performance at the NMB48 Theater in Chuo-ku, Osaka on the 30th.

Born in Kagawa Prefecture, special skill is making udon. “I'll be a single udon (I will stand alone) just because I'm trying to make a udon character”, so I'll call on the fans with a unique greeting. .

In the future, she will be active as a model and variety talent."

akb19103105020001-p1.jpg

akb19103105020001-p2.jpg

akb19103105020001-p3.jpg

https://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20191031/akb19103105020001-n1.html

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Long time grad

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

4. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Rena's back in LINE LIVE LARME model auditions. She's currently 1st in her block. LL is more interactive than showroom because she will poke viewers, and it just feels more intimate in general. But maybe that's just udon. She still shameless and will call out for towers and such. She is easily one of the most fun contestants. Audio quality is high and she had JYP BGM for most of her recent stream.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  5. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
  6. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Some updates with regards to our udon-loving-pyon .... :^^;:

She has a program segment on a new Internet TV station called FanTV. Her segment is called Udontabi (Udon Journey/Trip)

Weblink : https://www.fantv81.com/kawakamirena-udontabi

NOTE : FanTV station is a Internet based entertainment program channel.

Ep01

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ep02

if the video does not show watch the video here

Videos were uploaded on her own official YT Channel.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  7. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Renapyon is starting her own business by opening a animal themed cafe, and it's called Animal Farm.

Staff will be wearing costumes depicting different animals.

renapyon1.jpg renapyon2.jpg renapyon3.jpg renapyon4.jpg

A big risk, in my opinion, especially with the current pandemic. But best wishes and success.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Not exactly what George Orwell had in mind!

When I read your text before seeing the photos I was thinking it was just one of those animal petting cafes, but this is actually pretty much a maid café.

Rena looks super cute though, If I was ever in Osaka I would absolutely go there for over-priced Omourice and iced tea!

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More about Animal Farm

"Former NMB48 talent Rena Kawakami (25) opened a concept cafe "Animal Farm" in Osaka City last December. In a system that doubles as a cafe and bar, a female cast is dressed in an animal costume. Taking advantage of the "spirit" and "sensitivity" trained by Japan's number one idol group for nine years, she hit the world of competition crowded with rival stores.

After graduating from the group in October 19th, she challenged the management of a concafe while continuing her talent activities. "There are many maid cafes and uniform cosplay cafes, but there aren't many animals, and I thought it would be great if a cute girl wore an animal costume," she said.

[she instituted a SSK for the cafe]

Introducing a "general election" for the cast. The "push nomination system" for the cast is an attempt because Kawakami was enrolled in 48 groups. So to speak, it is a "selection general election" within the cast. "We ask our customers to give" recommended points "to the cast girls, and give rewards to the child who ranked first in the points for a certain period of time. I also fight in the general election and compete. It was a pain to be able to rank, but there was a part where I could do my best. It's not just fun and fun, but I want everyone to be able to work toward one thing. "

The experience at NMB48 is said to be definitely alive in the world of production. "I have a lot of experience in producing," she said. "If I hadn't been an idol for nine years, I wouldn't have wanted to produce." In addition, the fact that Sayaka Yamamoto, Miyuki Watanabe, Akari Yoshida, and other members of the same group are still active in the entertainment world after graduation is a big stimulus. "The first-year students, including myself, are strong and do not bend their beliefs. The activities of other children are really inspiring. I also wanted to continue living in the glittering entertainment world. Of course, I think I'll be doing it on the front stage in the future, but I want to do a job that makes everyone excited with the back side as the main. I think that it will gradually fade out from the entertainment world. "

"I think that entertainment activities have a lot of lifespans. Idols have graduated after all. When I think about the future, it's not that lifespan will come, but that I can step up as I get older. Kawakami says, "I want to do it." "The 48 groups really trained my mentality. It's hard to run a store, and I'm prepared to do it after hearing the good and bad things. I'll definitely do it in the industry. I want to make it the best store. "

Her tweet:
    "Since I decided to do it, I will take the top without losing to any situation
    Every day has been more fulfilling and fun than ever since I started this job
    We aim to expand the store even further and become the best concept cafe in Japan! Thank you for your support"

3XrfnYic.jpeg

https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/subculture/2021/04/07/0014220335.shtml
    https://twitter.com/renapyon_udon/status/1379780696156172290

• Informative Informative x 2