1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kinoshita Momoka (Kinoshita) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    I'm afraid we may be out of luck :( Compared to the photos she usually posts of herself, the photo quality is different (can someone please gift Momoka a phone with a good camera, I swear to god), as well as the angle - the angle in particular points to the photo being taken by someone else. Background suggest at home, and it was used in one of the BD powerpoints her family puts together for her seitansai, so it has to be a private photo. I think it'd be very unlikely to find it online.

Also, maybe I missed something, but I wasn't aware of her having a dog until earlier this year? I never saw a photo of it until Maokyun and Riripon had a sleepower at Momoka's house and posted some pics on twitter - and the hairstyle in this picture is older than that.

2. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    1a1aCqCcPAyXEAA7PJr.jpg
    Damn she looks good.
    She has a certain beauty, only Kinoshita knows how to pull it off

Just look at this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
  5. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Wait...her hair is green now ?!
    those t-shirts are awesome tho

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

That's getting closer to the colour I want her to have!!!

I'm actually super interested about what will happen after she graduates. She's not a traditional idol (honestly you could argue she's not an idol at all, just in an idol group lol) and she's had all these opportunities that other girls don't get. Essentially, she gets them because people are interested in her or because she has unique ideas, rather than 'oh you'll make us lots of money' or 'the general public loves you'.

Obviously I don't want her to graduate any time soon, but I think she could have an amazing career afterwards.

(I hope that makes sense, I barely slept and just woke up lmao)

7. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2016
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And what happens when the black hair rule hits Osaka?

10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I suppose she'll treat it like she does any other rules ;)

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Momoka's hair is part of her selling point (and by extension, her crazy antics make people curious about the group she's in). It'd be stupid for management to tell her to stop when they've let her go on for this long. If they were going to have a problem with it they would have said something by now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yeah, Momoka could care less. She is actually quite popular and they probably don't want to destroy that.

13. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Management has had a problem with it for a long time though they've given up trying to police it. But it will likely keep her out of senbatsu for her remaining idol days as if that were a make-or-break thing for her.

14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Well, from reading what info I found, it seems “the black hair rule” isn't an actual thing, more a trend among management. And NMB management has been doing their own thing for a while now, Kansai marketing is very different from Kanto marketing. So I wouldn't worry.

To be fair I even understand management on that! When everyone is dying their hair, having a dyed hair is no longer part of one's unique identity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ When it was just a few they didn't care so much.

As for management having a problem with anything at all Momoka does, I'll file that under “crying all the way to the bank” ;)

15. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I would be highly surprised if there wasn't something in the contract about presentation and image - an easy way for management to get rid of girls they don't think suit the group/cause issues/whatever without having to wait for a scandal (or being proactive in cases of scandals and removing a girl before the media gets wind of the event). Even if there isn't such a clause, they simply don't have to give her work. They can start pulling something like an SKE and force girls not to do outside work unless approved. I have no doubt that if they were seriously pissed with her, she would have been gone by now or put into line. About senbatsu, let's be real, she hasn't had a chance for years (consider the 2.5 year gap between Nagiichi and Rashikunai and consider it's been roughly the same since then as well). Her hair is the least of her problems lmao

• Like Like x 1
  16. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Kinoshita came into the auditions with black hair and pretty "normal" features. It was afterwards she started to wear nail collars and dye her hair etc. If you've followed her through the years you'd know that she has actually been in a lot of trouble and conflict with them about these things, but they basically kinda gave up and let her do her thing.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Momoka's Solo for the 16th Single.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh my gosh, Slay queen. This makes me so happy.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    and she gives me another reason to love her, this girls amazing i want to hear the full song :(

edit whos the other girl in the video?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016