1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kondo Rina (Riichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I don't really see the appeal of Harry but they have some decent songs I guess.
    Their Take Me Home album was my jam for like 2 days but no one needs to know that lol

Anyway, I was watching the latest M stage and really want to see Riichan interact with the current kenkyuusei more. The interactions were short so I demand a hour long series of her and the kenkyuusei doing stuff together! haha

2. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Just browsed Yukitsun's G+ to hunt for Arena Tour pics and found super cute photos of Riichan, and I had to share! <3 It's kinda(?) old though... like, 2nd of January lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I love this kinda hair the most! It suits her very well ♡♡♡

4. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Riichan 誕生日おめでとう!

Less than 2 minutes after turning 18, she had her twitter account up and running.
    @kondorina_0223

5. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    She must have set records for the amount of her MC work that gets cut.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm actually almost crying laughing at this.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    This is right up there with the wota-no-girlfriend thing as craziest thing she has said with the added bonus of it being timely and Yukirin having just left NMB.

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Anyone knows why she's shafted by the management??? I mean, her position in new Team M song is like almost dead end...... Is the management really shaftinv her or just pressing her to juice up her fans Hoshino Minami style???

8. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    She's not exactly overwhelmingly popular, and her tendency to open her mouth and say the first thing that pops into her head without any form of filter ^ as in the video above, might be funny for us, but I imagine she gets yelled at by management for it. She's always had the problem with faking interest, if something bores her she just switches off. You could see it back at debut during Docking48, and its still fairly obvious even now during MCs that she's not actively a part of.
    Shes an excellent performer and one of the most entertaining members, but i think its the lack of professionalism sometimes that holds her back.
    But then the difference between how "idol" she looks and how she actually acts is one of the reasons I noticed her in the first place.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Also the fact that her handshake sales have been really bad because of her reputation as shio.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    ^what's shio??

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    NaCl

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Salt??? (Sorry chemistry isn't really my best subject)

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    yep and Riichan situation is kinda similar to Haruna's who made a 180 recently and is now putting in more effort in this whole thing of being an Idol(Haruna still have a habit of turning off during a certain songs but she's doing really well now).
    I personally think Riichan would easily make the current senbatsu if was able to consistently put as much effort as she did during the 15/6 stage recently where she got to center the M stage ahead of everyone because the 5 senbatsu member wasn't around plus the RiiPon corner at the end of each stage(so the mgmt is obviously not shafting her in any way and in fact want her to do really well). So the whole situation is kinda up to her really whether it's HS events,SNS,stage performances.

Btw Chiho and Riichan mysterious friendship have been awesome LOOL :lol:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  14. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    There is that too, I'd say she was more a tsundere than straight shio like Paruru. If you catch her on a good day she's supposedly really good, but she has plenty of days where she couldn't care if you were there or not. She cried and apologised a lot at her seitansei (2 years ago) about not being good at them and wishing she could be as good as someone like Mirukii. So I think it does bother her, she just doesn't know how to fix it, or lacks the confidence to put herself out there like Mirukii does.

I think this is the same as with handshakes, she just lacks motivation. If you put her in centre spot, she shines as bright as anyone, but if they push her to one side she sort of shrugs her shoulders and stops caring so much.
    The Riichan-Chiho combi has only just come to light for most people as they started appearing in each others twitter feeds etc, but they've been friends for a while.
    Riichan mistook her for Maachun one day and then they kept on talking lol

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'm finally starting to see some hope in Riichan returning to the senbatsu one day :lol: with this being her longest lasting try hard phase to date and it doesn't look to end anytime soon. Although next single might be a bit of a reach.

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think next single is definitely not possible. She needs to increase to 2-bu handshakes first (nobody has ever been senbatsu for NMB with only 1-bu except errmm youknowwho)

17. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    What's this phrase referring to?

18. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    2/7 > 15/21 right ? :lol:

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Handshake slots. Riichan only gets 1 slot per event. NMB, more than other groups, value handshake sales over the other things.

20. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    With the teppotai crowd looking more likely to break senbatsu than anything, i'd say her chances of a senbatsu return are fairly slim to remote. Her position has dropped within team PVs and as zeroshiki said her HS sales have never been remarkable.

She still gets steady outside work with radio, and has centered RESET a few times now. She even got to do gyakuten instead of seifuku for a change. She's fairl active on twitter and has actually started regularly blogging again. Her G+ however has pretty much died but i get the feeling she never liked it that much to begin with.