1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakano Reina (Reina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    NAKANO REINA

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Nakano Reina (中野麗来)
    Nickname: Reina (れいな)
    Birthdate: August 24, 1999
    Birthplace: Nara, Japan

2. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

she is pretty

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAi8oZpcvJ0[/yt]

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Rachel has been showing up as under for a lot of stages recently, even undering a fair bit for Team M's concert tour.

I really like what she's been bringing lately. She's really versatile and can do many different styles of songs. Her MCs are pretty good too, she's shown flashes of clever comedic timing and has pretty decent reactions as well. I think she just needs to increase her presence on stage and she'll do well.

4. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Where does the 'Rachel' nickname come from?

She has the most apperances on BII1 and BII2 out of all KKS (just two short on BII2 to reach Shuu's appearances) [clap]
    Her level of performance is better than some BII girls. Actually I like her performing a lot but she's still lacking in her facial expressions on stage.

Are her skits/puns on stage funny? I don't understand them but it always looks like Jurina's failed puns or Nana's fails on Geinin reaction-wise. :D

5. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I have no idea! I've been trying to find it but I can't. I read somewhere that Yuuri may have given it to her. Still, I like the nickname.

They're kind of funny. If you think about it, Nana's fails on Geinin were scripted and Rachel seems to have enough knowledge to where she can come up with it on the fly, so they can come out of nowhere and that part can be funny.
    She doesn't have the presence or enthusiasm though, which is entirely necessary in comedy. However she's also really young and can improve. (I say that, even though Hitomin was miles ahead when she was in the group and she was also a really young member.)

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Here's Reina's Senkyo video translated:

She is holding a penlight by the way. Get your minds out of the gutter.

7. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
  8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Anybody know what happened to Reina?

She's been absent from G+. She had a fever prior to the KKS show before the one yesterday but still performed. I'm not sure but someone was a late scratch from yesterday's show and they had to call in Natsumin and I think it's her.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Both Reina and Takariko were late scratches and they could only get Natsumin to cover for one of them so the KKS performed with 15 members.

No one knows what happened with Reina since she hasn't been updating her G+ in a while either and no one's said anything. I hope she's okay.

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    She updated today.

Apparently, she was hospitalized after the theater show. She lost 4kg and was on IV the entire time, but she's been discharged from the hospital and is back safely. She'll miss the handshake event but may be back for next week's kenkyuusei show.

Scary stuff...

11. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
  12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Reina2.jpg
    Reina is staying over at Reinyan's house for next 5 days [hehe] and they even went on a date together <3 isn't this the best thing ever ? :lol: Especially after line thingy.
    Reina was adorable in the KKS Kawaiian club with Yamarina/Maichi(her love for Emika is still strong like always). And I loved her Hikari E cover in the karaoke battle at the end(I really like her voice and all three of them are pretty good singers and I'm excited to see how much they'll improve in the future).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2017
  13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

15. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Hello, I just wanna ask, has Reina appeared in YNN channel? can I get some help where to watch it?
    And if anyone could tell me any other shows she's ever appeared on, it'd be much better :)

16. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Yes! She was on Shuu's mini-series from this past January. It was very good.

You can also catch her Kawaiian TV and Manabukun appearances. She appeared recently on the "challenge" segment of Manabukun, episodes 120-121 (also appearing on 119).

She's been on a couple Kawaiian Clubee episodes, one where she handles the MC duties.
    http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1789.html
    http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-629.html

And the new one hour special Kawaiian show, she was the MC for an episode with Riichan and Rikanyan. It dealt with scary stuff, and she's very funny with that kind of stuff. [hehe]

She was also on an episode of Anta Dare, which is one of my favorites.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I imagine she'll appear on things more frequently in the future. She's one of the brightest young variety stars in NMB, so I expect her to get plenty of work moving forward.

17. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Thanks!

I found that the past episodes of YNN series in that blog links are password protected somehow, can you help me with it?

and that Andare episode, which episode is that one? It'd be great if you can help with the full one ;)

18. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    The YT account that's uploaded on has the rest of the episode. It's split into four parts.

As far as finding YNN episodes? I'm not sure where a lot of older stuff would be beyond h!o torrents, haha, but it's all there.

19. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I think I found my NMB Oshi :blush:

Since 2-3 months I follow NMB48 much more than before and Reina was one of the girls I liked from the start. I think she's a great girl. I like to see her performances and her singing voice is really good.

20. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Rachel looks like cara delevigne here ❤ definitely my favs IMG_20160128_124724.jpg IMG_20160128_124721.jpg