1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Nana (Nana) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by maxaroni, Dec 7, 2010.

1. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I see Nana is apparently getting a memorial photobook to be released at the end of April. From Twitter:

Screen Shot 2015-03-14 at 10.47.20.png

I see that there is a listing up on Amazon JP for 4/25 which is probably it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Nice to see that NMB48 no naisho de genkai toppa! episode 18 is a special with the whole thing being Nana related. Really nice watch for her fans.

3. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Seems like they're really doing the whole kit and caboodle for Nana's graduation, which is really nice :D grad song with Sayanee, solo song on her center single, PB, special, is there anything i'm missing? Even better that Tomodachi ranked #2 in ALL48 G RH.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    3 songs on DB, basically. DLB, Minna Daisuki (solo song), Sotsugyou Ryokou (Graduation Trip) (NMB 1st gens).

There's also the 24 hr graduation event and this Sunday, there's a YNN cooking special named after Nana's gyoza.

5. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Its really nice to see how management gives nana all the best they can. But, its just unfortunate for me that i cant enjoy it since i cant speak japanese.
    Btw since ssk season has just started, i am kinda wandering if azusa is eligible to participate?

6. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So, what do you guys think Nana's final song/performance as a NMB member will be?
    I think the following songs are the most plausible choices:
    1.) Don't Look Back!
    - It's her first (and only) original song that she has centered. Plus, the lyrics are very graduation-esque.
    2.) Seishun no Lap Time
    - It's the first original song that NMB received and it's a fan favorite that gets everyone hyped.
    3.) Tomodachi
    - It managed to rank #2 in RH2015 and it holds special meaning to Nana as well as her fans. Plus, she sings it with Sayaka who happens to be her forever NMB partner/confidant.
    4.) Sotsugyou Ryokou
    - A first generation song that she (most likely) centers. And, it also contains a graduation themed message.
    5.) Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka?
    - One of Nana's favorite songs that holds a lot of important memories for her. It marked the end of her first phase in NMB and the beginning of her second phase. Plus fans also really love this song.
    6.) Minna, Daisuki
    - Nana's first solo song.
    7.) Kesshou
    - This is probably Nana's favorite NMB song, and she loves performing this and putting this song into setlists wherever she can.
    8.) Mikazuki no Senaka
    - NMB's first song for all first generation members.
    9.) NMB48
    - NMB's "anthem". But most importantly, it's a song that everyone can partake in.
    10.) Koike
    - From N1, the song that used to be Nana's "signature" song due the absence of any other Nana-centered songs.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think we can safely rule out Koike, Kesshou, Mikazuki, Dazai and Sotsugyou Ryokou since they aren't Nana-mains. The "final" performance might be Minna Daisuki/DLB/Tomodachi but I think it might end with Seishun no Laptime or NMB48 since that's how everything ends all the time.

8. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    If it was me doing the setlist for Nana's grad stage, I'd probably start off with Seishun no Laptime, the big finale would be Nana doing Minna Daisuki, which is her big graduation song, then finish with everyone joining in on Don't Look Back, the other Nana graduation song with her in center [& it also promotes NMB's latest single, which is what they always want]

Did we get a date on Nana's graduation stage? Or is it the same day as the 24 hour event?

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Nana grad show will be on her birthday, April 3rd but Nana is going to perform on March 30th as TEAM N

10. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    That's true about the non-Nana main songs. Eh, she may not even end up performing Minna, Daisuki and Tomodachi as well in order to opt for a song where she can sing with "everyone".

As a side note, Nana won't be having a graduation for SKE? I know KII is performing on 3/25, 3/30, and 4/1 before Nana graduates, but 3/25 is Ego Yuna's seitansai and plus Nana wasn't listed as a performer for that day, 3/30 is Airi's graduation ceremony plus Nana's scheduled in to perform with Team N, and 4/1 is when Nana's 24-hour event starts so...?

:EDIT: Never mind, her last performance will be today/tomorrow with KII for SKE's tour.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  11. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She has an exotic look. Is it possible she is of mixed ethnicity ?

12. kuity

kuity Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    jlz777
    Highly doubt so o.o

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    On 2ch there was news that Nana will be a permanent member of VIKING on Mondays!! GO NANA! :banana:

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  15. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Wait, so Nana has some tic about towels & keeping sinks/tubs full of water or ?
    I didn't understand that part...

EDIT: so Nana's 24-hr special is LIVE on "YNN NMB48 Channel?" Anyone know how to access it outside of Japan? ????? ?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  16. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Hey, guys!
    So, is Nana going to delete her G+ account?
    Does anyone know how to download the videos from her G+?

17. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ Ooh, not sure about that, sorry. And Nana's G+ will be deactivated by management a couple hours after her graduation stage takes place.

It's basically just to raise humidity. It helps with keeping your throat in good shape, etc.
    And her event was not streamed live on YNN (well not entirely at least). The main corners were not live streamed, but they did have filler YNN segments that most likely were live streamed. However, YNN is inaccessible to those living outside of Japan.

And oh man, it's only a couple more hours until the stage starts. Airi's (SKE48) was really hard to get through so we'll see how I get through Nana's.
    (My top 2 graduated in the same week ): )

18. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Thinking about it, Nana seems to have gotten the royal carpet exit to end all royal carpet exits

-Center for her final NMB single senbatsu
    -Solo B-side on that single
    -Tomodachi duet w/Sayanee ranked 2nd at RQHour2015
    -24 hr Nanathon
    -Team N & Team M grad stages
    -Graduation stage on her BIRTHDAY
    -Seitansai on her graduation stage

Tonight. There will be lots of tears. Soo many goddamn tears.
    LET'S SEND HER OFF WELL TONIGHT, EVERYONE !!!

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

No need for tears, I'm pretty sure we'll still get to see her everywhere. She might even get a radio show that airs right after Teppen Radio.

Happy 100th birthday babaa

20. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Happy 23rd Birthday and soon a happy graduation to Nana Yamada!!:ome:

I wish you the best on your birthday and your graduation today.;) Will miss you soon though.:(