1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Jonishi Kei (Keicchi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^normal life with a boyfriend? get a normal job? who knows. I think she wants to do the same like milky?

2. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

3. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Sorta late to the party but I have to say I'm sad to see her leave. I wish she told us what shes doing post graduation.
    She isn't going to do what Milky's doing. Milky is just chilling for 2 years until the non-compete cause is over. Milky will return to probably show biz but Keicchi isn't.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Don't think it's been mentioned here but Kei has a photoshoot in Vol 16 of BLT Graph which was published recently, I received it in the post today from amazon. She probably won't appear in too many more gravure shoots so it's well worth picking up as it's a really nice pictorial.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    JIJIPRESS video of part of Keicchi's graduation concert.

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Just watched. Not the best idea, I was crying hard. Especially around that walk at some park (?) and walking down to theater - one of the first videos I ever saw related to AKB48 was DAMNED OPENING OF NMB48'S THEATER AS THAT WAS THE SAME WEEK!!! And yet I feel like I've lost five years (well, not entirety of these 75 months), a whole generation, as I didn't pay enough attention. I let the girls slide past me and now I look at them and I'm shocked at how much I have missed. Too much.

Was this MV directed by Yukitsun?
    http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-12232868235.html

Another question - there are very bright scenes from Theater, supposedly from the performance of the song itself (as we can see the seven girls standing in a row); where could I see the whole of it?

---

I have probably always loved the idea of hair bra, as I'm a deep fanatic when it comes to long hair - and such use of it is incredibly beautiful, but so far I did not see a lot of it. I'm glad that was Keicchi to bring this to light, she really did it well. The more to miss her.
    How did I manage to be so blind...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  9. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I know this is late, but Keichii just had her graduation performance at the NMB theater yesterday.:(

Congrats on your graduation, Keichii!!! Will miss you so much:cry: but wish you the best on your future.:)

10. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Slowly making my way through Wiki48, adjusting all the information about Keicchi :cry2::cry2:

Congrats on graduating, Keicchi!! Thanks for all your time with NMB, and here's to you succeeding in whatever you do next!! :1st:

11. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    "Hair bra" lol I guess that's a good name for it. I call it mermaid hair when the hair is so long it covers the breasts like that. I've been growing my hair out for years to achieve this look, but it's difficult. You have to get the hair trimmed every 3 months or so to keep it smooth and healthy, but of course that delays the growth. I'm almost there though. It'll be completely grown out just in time for summer. Keiichi is my latest inspiration. I love that whole goddess thing she has going on in those pictures.

12. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    That's a beautiful name by itself! Poetic, quite girlish *wink* Definitely more universal, as I have described just one position, shape the hair can take.
    Nice description of your "hair plans". I guess it would be not a very good idea to ask you for photos of how you look with such hair in a shoot like Keicchi... there could be a trouble of finding a photographer good enough. It's easy to fail photographs when (also partial) nudity is involved.
    When I really saw K21's cover (not passing by with eyes, but taking a really good look at it), I was struct by how intimate, close this scene is. How natural it feels, like a normal day with your girlfriend just having left the bathroom. This is how I have "discovered" Keicchi after almost six years of being an ignorant dude (*whips himself*): ability to inspire feeling of intense emotional closeness. Quite contrary to what you said, I think. Or maybe the same, history will tell. There is importantly one thorough student, that can help us understand such intricacies of Jonishi's way of life.

---

How did the thread's title pass unnoticed for so long is a comical mystery for me - I can agree that Keicchi has reached grandeur, but why this has to be accentuated in the title?

13. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    anyone got 21k scans? i wanna look at it before i buy it lol

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow, no one still has scans for Keicchi's 21K? :eek:

15. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    ive seen it somewhere but i dont remember, i think it was tumblr but not all photos/pages..

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Are you crazy? it's a Keicchi photobook, it's amazing. Just buy it.

17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @skuf: just buy it, what is with the waiting.

I forgot to send the message in the morning, so now I can only second to @Reveen. BUY!

18. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Back here again - I was notified about new release:
    AI MY-TAKARAMONO TO HANASERU YOU NI NATTA ONNANOKO NO HANASHI- (愛MY~タカラモノと話せるようになった女の子の話~) [2017-09-06]

Can't really add anything apart from Kadowaki Kanako also being here, I don't remember this movie mentioned here earlier though.

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    keicchi is back!! she will be acting in an Engeki stage play called "A Novel Bunkaku Show," which will run at Roppongi Haiyuza Theater Tokyo from may 29th until june 2th, at Higashibetsuin Hall in Nagoya from june 4th to june 5th, and at ABC Hall from june 7th to the 9th. congrats kei!!