Kotani Riho (Ripopo) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    And she ranked in this year's SSK :(

This makes her the second member who ranked this year's SSK to graduate :(

So far, senbatsu members who graduated/announced graduation in 2015:
    AKB: Takahashi Minami, Kawaei Rina
    SKE: Iwanaga Tsugumi, Furukawa Airi, Matsui Rena
    NMB: Yamada Nana, Kotani Riho

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  3. yudhimepa

yudhimepa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    im just wake up from my bed, and there is shocking news like this. so sad :cry::cry:

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

This is gonna be a huge loss to NMB, especially to Team N. They're either only gonna have 15 members or are gonna promote one of the draftees way too early. Ripopo, no, you have so much going for you in NMB! Don't give that all up!

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Ouch, after Maachun and Nana this is gonna hurt. I hope she'll get the send off she deserves.

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I'm not sure if they will promote the draftees early. Maybe they might send in SKE48 Team E's Saito Makiko to kennin in NMB48 Team N. I know she can do more than NMB than SKE.

I wonder if Ripopo will have a graduation concert like Nana had.

7. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I wish her all the best. This is her decision and she's thought it through. No use whining about it. Silver lining: Maachun will return for her grad :inlove: Chunpopo will never die

As for her team spot, I would be ok with promoting Yuzuha. She's extremely skilled and would benefit immensely from practicing with an experienced team. Although I love Nanami as well :hehe: and she needs to start leading something cause she's a captain in the making. I just don't want another kennin lol

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think it will be promotion tho, just a regular fill in should be enough

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Aww man, I just read about this in Yuihan's thread. She ended up being my #1 in NMB. She had this cool personality that I'm really going to miss seeing. I wish her all the best and I'm happy that she got a PB.

This totally puts a damper on the rest of my day though. :(

10. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Hard to believe this..just hope she gets a proper graduation concert. And wishing her all the best!

11. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    This is news I really didn't want to wake up to; Ripopo was my second NMB favorite behind Sayanee. Going to miss her sense of humor... :(

Wishing her all the best in her future endeavors!

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

that sucks
    and really out of nowhere too

13. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

Ripopo! I really liked her in NMB48, her humour caught my eye in geinin and her mc. On the other hand; congratulations to her and I hope she has a bright career in the future. Also found these on tumblr, for those who didn't know what she said during her announcement.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Agreed. The loss of the two best MC-ers in NMB is going to freaking bite.

LOLLL I freaking love Ripopo!!!

I hope Natsumikan might be fully transferred to NMB then. She has the best MC skills by far in 48G, so having someone like her in a group like NMB (which is super popular for their comedy and MC on top of everything else) is going to be awesome.

16. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    Wow, I really wasn't expecting her to graduate yet. Ripopo's one of my favorite 48G members, so it hurts :(

I'm glad she still wants to remain in the entertainment industry. I hope she'll have a great career ahead of her!

17. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Losing Ripopo has its drawbacks in terms of the unique skills she does bring to the group, but I'd say MC skills are among the least of them given the depth NMB has in terms of MC skills, some of them as good or better than Ripopo anyway. Haruna and Kanakichi aren't gone. Shuu still exists. Konomin can talk. Rachel is on the come up.

I'll gladly defer Team N stuff to people who watch more Team N than I do to tell me where I'm wrong, but Rikanyan is really good especially, and I've never felt girls like Yuppi, Yamarina, and Ririka lack the capacity in the MC department and it's not as if Keicchi and Akarin are hopeless cases. Nevermind Sayaka. Ripo leaving doesn't leave NMB with a whole group of Coco-chan types.

But there is no one really on the kind of ponkatsu level that she's on. I don't necessarily know if it's something you need in your group or anything, but having that in their arsenal didn't hurt NMB, especially in the early days and as evidenced by the "snot" thing up there. Naru and Nagisa are really entertaining in a fail sort of way, but Nagi can't be ponkatsu, and Naru's not as savvy as Ripo.

Basically, I don't think there's anyone in NMB who's going to give us such "quality" programming as this.
    Untitled.jpg

Naru's spicy food show isn't anywhere close to being as bad as this was. :lol:

And of course, without Ripopo and Maachun, Riichan 24 Hour TV also kind of loses its purpose. I'll be interested to see if they tweak the format of the show or just plug in Maokyun and Momoka or something and chug along with the Riichan theme.

As far as the future goes, I'll be interested to see where she fits within the variety landscape and whether she'll have a place with Yoshimoto.

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Riichan is 18 now. She can host her own show.

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Aw~~ she will be missed. Her MC's are memorable and Team N will lose a cherished member. Overall Team N seems to be getting smaller and smaller lol. I'm glad she wants to stay in the entertainment business tho. Maybe I'll see her after NMB~

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's hard to see AKS transferring a 15 year old from Fukuoka to Osaka permanently, but then again, Natsumikan really wanted to maintain her SKE kennin.

What I'm going to remember most about Ripopo was her completely freeze at the bungee jump episode of Geinin. She was such a wreck that she didn't appear in the TV segment after the event was over.