Graduated Team N - Suto Ririka (Riripon)

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HypercaneX, Mar 19, 2014.

1. rka

rka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    The most likely scenario is to let her finish everything SSK-related. She is a gravure queen, after all :p

About the upcoming handshakes, i would just let her decide if she really wants to do them.

(@Cisalpine88 just said she does not have a pure image anyway, so some of her fans still want to properly say farewell to her).

2. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Maho
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Also if we think this story in Riripon's angle, its a sad story indeed. Remember the Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Riripon is infamous for her "speaking out of her mind" character and super weird thought process plus some trollish behavior.

So when she announced her marriage on the most critical time period in her career, nobody believed her and even thought she was trolling again and belittled her speech due to her personality. Even the close members to her were left out of the blue.

How would you felt when you announced your marriage and everybody mocked/ laughed at you in return? Definitely not so good.

And that's why kids, this story moral teaches us never go full troll mode all the time. Being serious sometimes will earn you respect. :)

4. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Kenkyuusei

@STS where did management say they supported her? I heard aki-p say it was interesting, but that doesn't mean support :/

I don't think they'll reshoot purely for scheduling reasons and having to train a new girl in the dance and rerecord.

5. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't be so idiotic as to announce it in front of my work colleagues. Especially if those work colleagues were banned from dating.

She isn't really though, Miru and Ota Yuuri have been getting more work than her lately. In fact I can't recall her getting a solo gravure cover, she's usually a tag-along with Yamamoto Sayaka and someone else. I'm sure Fuuchan, Nagisa or someone else will replace her pretty easily, hell I even saw Tanigawa Airi on the cover of Ex-Taishu recently :awesome:

6. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

when I heard her speech I thought "eh, she's not joking, it's true? so AkiP wants to make her a KimuTaku of 48g? so, she'll get married and remain to be a member". it seems so natural at that moment knowing how Yasusu and Ririka loves such trolling things.

but after knowing that she was aimed by Bunshun first, I've changed my mind. now it looks like her marriage wasn't planned after all, she just blurted it out in the heat of the moment in hope to lessen the damage from upcoming scandal. the way she looked and talked afterwards, it does seem like she has no idea what she's done and what she'll do from now on, so she didn't announce anything, didn't say a word about graduation or partner, no details at all. because the management and she wasn't prepared herself. so I have a feeling that even her boyfriend wasn't aware of it and probably didn't know about upcoming wedding ^^; well, maybe they had plans for wedding, just not now, when she's still in the group. otherwise the mental health of her bf is very questionable ^^;

that said, I wouldn't be surprised that in the end there won't be any wedding, since her boyfriend won't agree to it. if she or/and management will persuade him after all to save her face, Yasusu might play the KimuTaku card after all just to stir some shit, and she'll remain in the group married.

either way, the management is probably racking their brains on what to do with this situation and the earliest we will hear any explanation and details will be this Wednesday's ANN.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Easy for you to say when Bunshun is not on your ass :whistle:

I second this.

I also felt she was going yolo on that speech. Maybe she was intending to announce graduation but decided to swag it off with marriage.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

And why do you thinks she got Bunshun after her ass? Was it not because she break the rule in the first place? If she was't, what shit Bunshun could do?

9. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    What done was done. We are talking about the things which came after that.

11. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

Bunshun don't follow every member around, they only tail someone when they get a tip-off from someone, usually a friend or co-worker of either party.

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    They even follow fricking Tano Chan for crying out loud...:rolleyes:

13. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi
    QFT, an ex-employee who used to work there once showed their tactics and skills in a TV programme on ways to retrieve valuable info; they have connections with the staff working there which they will not reveal.
    In the programme we can see letters, emails, sms, phone calls from these staffs to the paparazzi but their true identities are all blurred out.

14. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

Only because someone snitched on her, they don't have people tailing members "just in case".

15. Sooyoung

Sooyoung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
  16. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    Honestly because the event was live and I was just so happy she ranked 20th I was kind of expecting a boring thank u speech and then I heard the word marriage and my neck spun so fast even the exorcist girl would be jealous of me. I didn't really understand what was happening and like the rest of the NMB members I just assumed she was trolling, but near the end she looked so serious. Like usually she has that tone that u can read that she's being a troll, but just the way she was carrying herself she seemed really off.

And hey maybe she'll be the first 48-member to get a divorce too lol~ may as well experience it all while you're in ur 20s and she can write a new book about her experiences lol. Gotta make money somehow

18. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Maho
    They allowed her to say this at the elections. So they supported her in her decision. I mean mngmnt didn't somethink like "OH! Omedetou!", it's more like "OK! Let it go!" [hehe]

Akip said Kakkoi! He didn't condemn her

19. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Maho
    no =)

20. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Undoubtly some (lots) of fans are angry and/or dissapointed, but clearly she also has fansupport... Maybe her most loyal fans know more about her personality and odd ways? Maybe they never expected or wanted her to be a typical idol?

As I have said, I'm not upset but then I just like her, she's not my oshi (well she is my current NMB favorite) so that may be why I don't think it's a big deal... I'm pretty sure that if it were my oshi I would still feel the same ( a little/very sad to see her leave but happy for her that she found love, maybe a little worried that the guy was not that great but believing it will turn out good in the end.