1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yabushita Shu (Shu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 21, 2012.

1. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

:fp: Oh god no!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Didn't see this coming anymore than Naanya's announcement!

Of course it goes without saying that I hope she's successful in her studies but I'll miss her smile and the loss of one of our aces :(

Another of my favourites gone/going, this is turning out to be some year for graduations (happened or announced)....can't be far of 50 now! I hope 2017 isn't as bad as this!!!

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Wtf... Out of the 6 future centers, I thought it would be Fuuchan / Nagisa first

3. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    While it's true post-idol is tough sledding for even popular members, I always felt she had a job with Yoshimoto if she wanted it. She was a resident member on Yoshimoto's Douyou wa Dame yo! and she was the best variety member outside of the first gen. She was going to be a massive part of NMB's variety identity moving forward because she's one of the few members who can control an environment and excel at the same time, so it seemed like a foregone conclusion, at least to me, she'd be around for a while with NMB and Yoshimoto.

Devastating news.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Didnt see this one coming, but she's at the age to choose between idol life and study.

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    How many senbatsu member has NMB lost this year. It is really getting insane.
    Before Nagisa is a bit off a shock. Though maybe Nagisa's T4 kennin is keepin her afloat for at least another year.

6. 3jinooyatsuwa

3jinooyatsuwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    This is really depressing, just this morning I was thinking how cool and awesome she was and now she's graduating :(

I don't know the reason behind it, I just going to wish her good luck in whatever she wants to do.

But I do really hope that she stays for the next single and she receives the center position with Nagisa or alone, she deserves it.

With her, 7 people of Kamieda BII have graduated/announced graduation this year. Let's pray for no more.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Shu may be special to a lot of people thanks to her popularity in NMB, but the reason she graduate is nothing special. At 18, many before her, despite enjoying a fair amount of popularity graduated when the time came to get into college.

Perhaps it's a good reason to explain why to get many center. You divide the risk of falling apart. Even though NMB is crippled from this announcement.

Sayaka's dream is to be a solo artist, that's why she commited in staying in NMB (and entertainment) much longer. For Shu, NMB was first and foremost a period to enjoy being an idol with friends and making good memory. Every good thing has an end.

Perhaps the problem is that new promising gen don't picture their future in the group. But is it the purpose? Let's keep in mind that Aki-p said AKB is a stepping stone, not a goal.

8. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Welp.

Hopefully NMB management will realize they're running out of time (and girls) if they keep up with not pushing others.
    If Shu have received 1 or 2 centre run, who's the say she won't find reason to stay.

In the end, it's her choice, and NMB will have to make the best out of the situation. That is, if they don't want to end up like SKE.

9. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    this one really got me :( didn't see it coming at all.

10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Oh no Shuu….! I didn't think she would do this to us. :( She is one of my fav and the next gen to be center. Really sad to see this. But like everyone said: at this age they choose study or stay :cold:

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg no not Shu...I adore her so much and if she wanted to she could have been a front-member of NMB as a whole. Her and Nagisa had a good future in NMB as a fun "couple". Nagisa must be pretty sad over this (even in the vid u can tell it affects her a lot). Shu is still so young, so she could have been there for awhile, but it's her choice in the end and while it's actually pretty sad to me she's decided this I hope it'll be good for her. She was a great idol~

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    From her words (twitter, blog, mail) it seems like this was something she had decided to do a looooong time ago (as in, before high school). She (or her family) likely had a plan for her and being an idol and enjoying her HS life was the deal before she had to take it serious and focus on her studies. I don't blame her for that.

Speculating on whether she would have stayed if they gave her center or not is honestly absurd since literally only 3 members were clearly ahead of her within NMB and there is zero about her personality that would show that she cared the least bit about it.

13. SQUiD48

SQUiD48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    oh i didn't even notice her last handshake was 3 weeks ago... does anyone know when her grad stage is?

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Her grad stage will be on 4/19. As for final handshakes, she's scheduled to attend the NMB HS event this Saturday and Sunday plus the AKB 2-shot on the Monday. I should know as I've tickets for Shu at both events! :) I'm looking forward to wishing her well for the future, she's my third-favourite NMB member after Mirurun and Sayanee and I'm very sad indeed that she's leaving the group.

15. SQUiD48

SQUiD48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    thanks for the info!
    you got tickets for her?! that's awesome :banana: can you tell her that her international fans congratulated her? lol thanks!:1st:

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Apologies for my slightly late report from the weekend. Firstly from the HS event - I had 2 tickets for Shuu so I had 20 seconds with her. Yes she was very nice with me but I do have to say that of all the NMB48 girls I met at the event she seemed to be having the most problems in understanding my English which may not be good news if she's planning to study in New Zealand? But of course it could have been simply that she found it difficult to understand my voice. Anyway we spent a few seconds just silently smiling at each other while she fluttered her eyelids at me which was very sweet! Finally just as the time was up she realised I was from the UK so she shouted 'Oasis!' at me, so they must be one of her favourite groups?

With the 2-shot I met her the final slot of the evening so she seemed a little tired but still very pleasant and of course the time for talking in them is very short anyway. She did remember me from 2 days earlier and she had a nice smile for my photo with her:

IMG_1112h.jpg

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Sad to see Shu graduating since I was really hoping she might be one of the future centers of NMB.

Anyways, I recently saw the announcement of new STU48 members/kenkyuusei and there is a member called Yabushita Fu who is from Osaka. No picture yet though. Sounds like she might be Shu's sister? Does anyone know anything more about her? Hopefully, she will take after her her big sister (provided she actually is Shu's sister, haven't seen any official info on that) and also be a great member.

18. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She is Shuu's sister, she was also in I think the NMB documentary for a bit. I doubt I'll follow her much, but I hope she does well with STU.
    IMG_1831.JPG

19. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Her episode on AKB horror adrenalin is very creepy.

20. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Damnn, so she didn't get any graduation song at all? I was forever hoping that she and Reinyan would center the 17th single. Oh well...