1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kitahara Rie (Kitarie) / AKB48 5th Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    When is suppose to be her graduation?I seemed like a little while since she announced it!

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Last I'd heard, Spring of 2018 sometime. No date given.

3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She announced pretty much straight away it'll be Spring ^^ Seeing as the year is coming to an end now, I hope we get a date soon.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last Saturday I took a nap & got a dream that Rie was my sister & I called her oneesan.

Weird dream but this is a sign that I should follow her though it's too late, she's graduating/

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Can somebody find me scans for a recent FRIDAY piece on Kitarie (dated 2017/12/29)? It seems I can't find it anywhere, and I'm having trouble trying to sign up for the FRIDAY online premium subscription (1000 yen/month course with access to magazine digitally plus bonus gravure shots; I tried using both of my debit cards that were issued in the USA but neither didn't work and I need assistance trying to subscribe to it while being stuck in the USA without any access to a Japanese credit card, something that cannot be obtained outside of Japan).

EDIT: Turns out I found it through some Google image searching; also, it's part of what just said below - the upcoming photobook (that just went on sale today at the time of the edit)...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Graduation concert announcement:

" on April 14 it was announced surprise to open a graduation concert at the Niigata · Tokido (when) message, which is the home of NGT 48. On 13th the previous day, NGT 48's single concert was also decided at the same place"
    "special report after encore, members are screaming storms when the live single at Toki Messe is announced. Kitahara, who did not even know himself when the picture about Kitahara's graduation concert went on, subsequently wet my cheeks with tears, and Kashiwagi also pleased with clearing his eyes. Kitahara said "I am very happy to be able to do a single live that I wanted to do in Niigata forever, and when I was touched by myself that I could do a graduation concert ..." a warm applause was sent from the fans. "

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180112-00000336-oric-ent

"On April 13 it was decided that a single concert of NGT 48 at the Niigata · Toki Messe · Niigata Convention Center and a graduation concert of the captain Kitahara Rie will be held at the same venue on the 14th. "

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180113-00000051-natalien-musi

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    CONGRATS KITARIE!! So happy for her career is being recognized to grad concert worthy level :approve:

10. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Never really post on here and only just recently made an account but Kitarie has been one of my oshimen for such a long time

I was so happy when I heard about graduation concert! I cried thinking about her journey, it's been a wild ride since she entered AKB over 10 years ago. She's been in so many teams and different groups and has participated in every election ranking really high. She's been with AKB through all the different stages. She's such a dedicated hard worker and has been a solid figure in the 48 Group. It makes me sad to think she was under appreciated a lot but so happy she is getting the recognition she deserves! I hope graduated members go to show their support!

Congrats my girlie! My support won't stop after graduation

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    well if Akicha and Mariyagi can get a gradcon i.don't see why Rie can't.

i hoped for a bigger venue but turns out Toki Messe is as big as it gets (well, excluding hugeass stadiums which i doubt management will give to Rie and NGT, not that i think they won't be able to sell em tho)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm just really happy she gets a concert, I wasn't sure if she'd get one but I really do believe she deserves it - she's been a consistent member since her day one, and I'm happy she gets a concert to send her off <3

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story and interview about her new movie.

20180118-00010000-abema-001-view.jpeg

"The movie "Sunny / 32" whose Kitahara is the leading act will be released nationwide on February 17. The story begins with Akihiro Fujii playing Kitahara being kidnapped by two kidnappers playing Pierre Taki and Lily Frankie on his 24th birthday."

20180118-00010000-abema-003-view.jpeg

"Shooting was held in Niigata, where snow fell last February. A scene that receives violence, escapes from a cabin being confined, a scene that escapes the snowy mountain with bare feet, and a scene that attacks the co-star strongly in the second half. For idols it might have been a tough shooting sequence.

Kitahara: I thought it would die four times (laugh). It was really painful. However, I do not want to regret because I can not put it out, and I am ready to decide that I will not refuse to be told "to do". That's why I did not hesitate .... There was a scene which jumped off from the second floor in the first person, and it was actually a thrilling place more than seen in the picture. However, as I thought, I still had amiable, "I heard that the stunt does it?", After all, I decided to do it myself (laugh). "I decided to prepare myself," I do it all by myself. "

There is much more to the interview.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180118-00010000-abema-movi

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Even though it really wasn't on my radar, I picked up her PB today at my local Kinokuniya. Lots of good pictures in it.

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I just checked their online store, and they say they are out of stock. Which store did you go to (if you are in CA)? I used to live near the Little Tokyo store.

そして - 北原里英写真集
    By 細居幸次郎
    ISBN : 9784847049859
    Published Date : 2018/01
    BookWeb Price : US$27.99
    Kinokuniya Member price : US$25.19
    Availability Status : Out of stock. We will check the availability of the item with the publisher. Usually ships from our U.S. depot within 12-15 working days from time of order if the item is in stock. Your account will only be charged upon delivery.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    2nd place and 5,417 copies? :confused:

I think Kitarie deserves better than that! (How in the world Neru's photobook from last month for that week outsold Kitarie's first-week sales??? :asdfgh:)

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this isn't 2012 :^^;: 48G dont dominate the photobook sales nowaday #46G

video from Joshbox 1st look at Kitarie photobook

if the video does not show watch the video here

video from bsgsbkhts 1st look at Kitarie photobook

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kitarie photobook sold 1,461 copies (ranked 6th) and total is 6,878

20. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Rie gets to be in one more single with NGT :cute: I was getting scared they weren't going to have another single before she graduated so I am so happy <3

• Like Like x 1