Hirata Rikako (Rikachan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Re: [23rd BIRTHDAY] Team S - Hirata Rikako (Rikachan)

A graduation in seitansai huh.. Well, I still don't know much about Rikako.. But I wish the best for her career outside SKE..

This is the first time a captain graduated, team 4 has Haruu who can replaced Minarun right away after the suspension, and Sayaka 'just' put down her title as captain of team K.. So.. is this the first time a team is captainless?

2. Gaius_Baltar

Gaius_Baltar Kenkyuusei

It is a real shame, but it looked to go saw coming.
    This could be the first step in the consolidation of SKE you want AVEX.
    The most logical would be that Jurina after overcoming his health problems, and emotionally stable, officially assume the leadership of "Team S" and SKE.
    To date the lovely Rikachan was exercising "administrative duties" while there was a stormy struggle for leadership between Juritan and Renachan.
    These months of Jurina relay service, have shown a vacuum of leadership is not covered by Renachan doubtful.
    SKE at the moment are on the launch pad to a rapid ascent. Jurina is the person who should occupy. Jurina is SKE.
    I repeat, it's a shame we will miss her and her kindness and charm.
    Ja~ne

PS: Sorry for my bad English

3. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

^
    I don't know what you mean but the next leader for Team S will be between Rena, Nakanishi or Masana. It just doesn't make any sense for Jurina to be the next leader.

Anyway, I don't have a lot to say about the graduation. Rikako probably the only one in SKE48 who can still continue to be in entertainment industry after graduating from SKE. I watched Lucky!! a lot, so I know how good she is in it. She made a good choice to pursue her career that way(tv announcer/reporter). It's way much more believable and stable than trying to be a singer or actor. I wish her luck in it.

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I would submit a vote to Katsuo or Nishishi to be the next leader.

5. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Just let Jurina have it.

I don't think any unpopular older member should get this role just to re-appoint next year. They're all bound to graduate soon. And for popular older members(Rena, Masana or Kuumin), people would bitch about their appointment and said there is the other one (Jurina) who should be anyway, just like when Yukirin and Minarun was.

6. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

I don't know what you mean, Jurina is basically the leader anyways.

7. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Making Jurina leader of SKE would just burden her with more responsibilities again. Who knows how long J will even be with SKE. Moving back and forth between Tokyo and Nagoya and two teams is hard enough, but throwing her into a leadership position?

I'd rather have Rena if I had to choose between either of the Matsui's.

8. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

^ Yeah umm, it won't be extra work because she already leads all of SKE now. Plus she has better leadership skills then Rena.

9. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I think you're underestimating the impact Mary sorta had on the group. Is Jurina a leader? Yeah. But neither Jurina or Rena were the girls that held Team S together. Are they the most popular? By a long shot. But it's the girls like Nishishi, Mary and Katsuo that held the team together.

10. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

I may have my oshi shades on so to me she's the perfect choice but those girls you mention do hold the team together too, it's just with all the graduation announcements, there's a chance one of them could be next. Plus I always felt Jurina's like the overall leader of SKE, a lot of people rely on her.

11. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

It's true that Jurina helds some kind of leader role in SKE48, members rely on her, listen to her opinion and she teaches dancing moves to members.. But making her a captain is a different thing, She already has a lot of work in Nagoya and Tokyo, making her a captain will give her more works.. I mean, it's like turning a valountary job for her into a duty.. I'm really against this..

It's really nice to hear this :)

12. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

I see neither Jurina nor Rena as the "logical choice". Not that it would be too much or anything, but they aren't captain material. Yes, they are already "double-acing" the team, but that is a different pair of shoes to fill. They are the poster girls of the group, but that isn't necessarily tied to being captain.

If you ask me, the most likely candidate for captaincy is Masana. She has the needed self-awareness and a natural aura of authority.

13. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

^ Well that could be possible, but Yamamoto Sayaka has proven that you can be ace and captain of a team at the same time.

14. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

What should a member has to be a captain by the way? Respects from other members? ability to unite the team?

15. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Got appointed by management ... :D

They can appoint anyone they want. If they want to show how well those captains they appointed did, they just show vid clips to solidfy it in concerts making of videos or their tv shows session, if they just want it to be questioned, they just let fans blind about what happened, and don't let any interviews talk about it.

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90

I apologize for the off topic, but :confused: ????

17. oddball

oddball Member

Ahh it's sad that she is going, she has definitely been a good captain to Team S and ddefinitelythe most under-appriciated captain in the whole organisation, I wish her all the best for the future! <3 <3 <3

18. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Well, if you find a girl that is as well-rounded as Sayanee, then we can have an Ace/Center/Captain person. It's a possibility but not everyone is a Sayanee and we shouldn't expect them to be such a person.

Masana would be a good leader. Even though she's like 21, I think she'll stay in the group for a lot longer because of her popularity.

19. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

:hmm:
    If they just care about the image, SKE won't last long.. To manage and unite that many girls, they have to appoint a real leader for the team..

just a story from quite a long time ago, when she had a scandal..

20. Gaius_Baltar

Gaius_Baltar Kenkyuusei

Hi,
    Masana would be a second choice, but is not covered by the media, as Jurina.

And regarding the work of Jurina in the "Team K":

Sorry folks, but does anyone really believe that Jurina is in Tokyo to learn something?.
    Does anyone really have believed that overwork caused his poor health?.
    Not have realized that Jurina withdrew all the responsibilities, was annulled its agenda and withdrawal of any promotion. Do not you think that this enforced sojourn in the "Team K" is a rehabilitation for medical reasons?
    Now does very little in Nagoya only when given permission, and only works backdancer in the "Team S", but apparently is recovering, it would be logical to a Captain / Ace is what we wish we.

6 months in Tokyo medical retirement is enough. Now is the opportunity of a great return to Nagoya.

Think, look at the evidence, is it logical.

Ja~ne

Pd :Sorry for my bad english