Mukaida Manatsu (Manatsu) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It seems your still in dreamland. I suggest you read more in the topic of scandals in the group and see why I can take this lightly.

In terms of impact, if you compare this to Miichan's scandal this is quite negligible and if you follow the 1st generation history of AKB48, you might came upon rumors that some of them, I mean the older members of that generation, has boyfriends during their stint with the group. So, there's really nothing new or premium to this, its quite an unpublished norm, really. It just happen that Manatsu was popular enough to deserve an internet buzz but not enough to get into a full blown newspaper scoop.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    "sorry manatsu oshi" is something that irritates me a lot. Is Manatsu some kind of prize or something?

Whatever. People should just stop retweeting her love life. They are either being masochist or just no manatsu oshi trying to stir up things.

3. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Manatsu did her job...she hid her relationship while she was actively an idol. You can't ask for more than that. It's not that these girls have to actually abstain from any contact with the opposite sex during the entirety of their idol run (lol, 27-year-old Neesan!), it's just that they have to present a certain image of utter virginal purity. This is no scandal. She may have 'lifted the veil' so to speak a tad sooner than others, but she was within her right to do so.

4. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

I know it's late, but I was so busy yesterday (since my birthday was yesterday too) that I couldn't get here until this morning...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANATSU DARLING! :ome::ome::inlove:

I hope wherever you are and whatever you are doing, you are having a good time :D

5. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    and they put madoka in to fill her spot for the senbatsu... why don't yuou just put her in for the last time!!!! they did gave her a center spot in nakanishi S' song

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    i know that feel bro.... same thing happened to me.. discovering the beauty of mukaida manatsu, starting to give a **** to SKE, then suddenly she graduated and it breaks my heart knowing mizuho's the only girl left to love in SKE....

7. architect

architect Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  8. IloveNyanNyan

IloveNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Manatsu seems to be very good with her life now. After we saw her in the Churi's graduation concert in 2021, many fans were relived to see her again. The after party was worth mentioning too as it was the day we saw ManaChuri reunion again. Even though her SNS (Instagram) are not very active, it's good to know that the former SKE48 ace are living a happy life.