1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nina Hamidah (Nina) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Willy Wijaya

Willy Wijaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Well... I'm a little bit know your feeling... My first oshi is Jeje... and 2 months after that *BOOM!*, Jeje's scandal was raining everywhere... I'm a little bit shock, not because I love her or put my feelings in idoling... But, because I thought she was very innocent and straight for the rules... (Well, I'm naive, don't blame me).. Then, I oshihen to Melody and *BOOM* I read about Biondy... Now.. i get used to it. hehehehe

Hm... I do really want to trust her again.. But it's kinda hard to saw her third scandal... even she didn't do an apology for lied to all of us... I'm kinda... can't trust her anymore..

Oh... and then, there is Yuriva from Gen 4 that has a similar face with her... Did her fans oshihen to Yuriva?? Hm...

2. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

her face when she apologize doesn't look like she is regretting for what she had done.
    Jeje's apology is better

3. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Yuriva does look like Nina in some of her photos. But she's not as tall.

I think a big percentage of Nina's charm lies in her tall and slender body. The other is in her naive (lol) pretty face.

Maybe she's waiting her contract to finish. But, if she decided to stay in JKT, I hope she change her image somehow. Maybe cut her hair short. And show some regret, of course.

As for me I'm fine with being a DD ... haha.