1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tsutsui Riko (Tsuttsun) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Woo Tsuttsun. I expected something with a "cooler" image but this is good too, especially with the 3rd gen (sans NakoMiku) backdancers.

She was present quite a lot really, apart from her solo. She was the focus of the MC before her solo, doing her introduction and talking. And in the MC after the units she was also present as a judge for the "valentines chocolate hand-over" contest lol. Nako won her over by using some Saga dialect.

Here are some more pictures of her from today:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I hope she's content and enjoyed it, she looks like that in any case. Now to look out for a theater debut in February. Which shouldn't be a problem anymore after standing on such a big stage lol

Oh and in the post Wakachan did about her, she said that Tsuttsun is the only junior that openly says to her that she loves her lol, and that she does the same to Madoka and Shinamon.

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Here is the interview that we discussed above. Turned out not to be as interesting as I hoped though.

The first Saga native to join AKB48 Group! Tsutsui Riko (13), who passed the HKT48 3rd Generation audition. This was her first time being on the news and giving autographs. We interviewed this girl who wants to gain sucess as a martial artist idol, disciplined in kendo and judo.

How did you feel when you passed the audition for the 3rd Gen?

I thought I couldn't pass because everyone else looked so cute. I was surprised when my number was called during the announcement of the results.

What kind of special training did you do to pass?

I practiced singing by making my family listen to me. They gave me plenty of advice. Then I practiced kendo at the school club to build up my strength.

Please tell us about your goal of being a "martial arts idol".

I practiced kendo for one and a half year after I got into middle school. I practiced judo for six years in elementary school. Also at my highest I was ranked 3rd in the district.

You're the first person from Saga to join the AKB Group. Please tell us your impression.

I knew that there were zero Saga natives. Since I'm the first from Saga, I'll work hard so that I can be a role model senpai for anyone from Saga who joins from now on.

What made you apply for the HKT48 audition?

I've wanted to be an idol for a long time. I learned about the audition from my mother and then applied.

What members you admire or respect?

I admire Matsui Jurina from SKE48. She looks good dancing, and when I see her smile I smile too. I respect that.

What songs by the AKB Group do you like?

Koi Suru Fortune Cookie!! I love it because when I go to karaoke with my friends, everyone can sing it and get excited. I've also watched a Saka Prefecture version and a Tosu version.

What kind of idol you want to be?

I want to be someone who can bring dreams, smiles and hope to lots of people.

If you have the chance to promote Saga on MCs, what will you say?

I want to introduce the Balloon Fiesta, which is exclusive to Saga. It is very beautiful. The Ariake Sea is nice too, isn't it?

Please leave a message for the people of Saga.

People of Saga, I'm HKT48 3rd Gen Kenkyuusei Tsutsui Riko. I will work hard with all my might, so please give me your support.

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Thanks for the translation!
    It wasn't that big of a revelation but I learned something nonetheless (and stuff to add to the wiki).
    Like her being no.3 of her district once.

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So a week and a half later...
    Still no debut planned. A swift kick under the behind for Sasshi is quite in order by now. [ninja]

In any case her birthday is next week, the 22th. So at least now they'll be forced to include her. orz
    Here's her T-shirt:

[​IMG]

At least she's doing good in the mini-MC's.

[​IMG]

5. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Indeed, she always gets a big cheer from the audience during that. I guess she's been getting the attention of the theater crowd even before her debut. :)

By the way, the big white kanji on her T-shirt is 道, which means "path" or "way". But I think it's interesting that this kanji is also used to write the word for "martial art" (武道) and the name of some individual martial arts like "kendo" and "judo", both of which she has practiced. So it's a fitting symbol for her.

6. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah I forgot to say that the screaming Tsuttsun fan I posted about a while back returned in one of the most recent LODs lol. It was cute to see her reaction, a bit less surprised and more happy.

And about her T-shirt that Kanji you talked about is her favorite word.

As for the performances, there's only 1 unannounced Nounai Paradise left this month, on 28th.
    So either this is her Seitansai or it's gonna be March.

7. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Oh you're right, I missed that. Sorry. :fp:

8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Fellow fans, the day is finally upon us! Unless someone else decides to graduate again, Tsuttsun will have her debut on February 26.

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    YES FINALLY.
    I guess the possibility of her getting her debut on her seitansai was a bridge too far lol.
    Or maybe me telling Sasshi "Tsuttsun debut pls thx" on twitter got things moving. :v

By now her MC's don't have any noteworthy nerves anymore so let's see what she does on in the songs.
    I'm hoping for a MARIA, as her husky voice would fit that well buuuut it's probably going to be Kurukurupa.

Oh and Sae is also in it. [clap]

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Happy 14th birthday! [party]

I wonder if she's at the handshake event today. Hope I get to see some pictures of her in that case.

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    DEBUT TOMORROW.

[​IMG]

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I just watched a large part of her debut and I must say that she did better than expected. Her dancing was okay, not that there's a lot to dance in Kurukurupa lol

It was mainly the MC that surprised me. She seemed relaxed, had a lot to say and was funny. Some Japanese guy on twitter said that she was like the 3rd gen Ueki and I didn't really get why but after I watched her main MC, I can see where he's coming from. I had a bit of the same atmosphere around it, I can't really explain lol. I think she was talking about having her head hurt or something and that the pain felt good , that's how hard she is. lol

In the second MC, she had good interactions with the others.

And lastly her singing voice was quite good too.

I'll watch it more closely a second time but it left me a good impression and especially compared to the other debuts.

13. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    debut day photos <3

Ahhhh I need to watch this (hello I would like to profess my love for Tsuttsun)

14. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I post it here since Tsuttsun was the best (I think she did even a little Egashira 2:50 impression [shock] - the move that okapan did too) but in yesterday's Pajama Drive the 3rd gen little MCs segment was awesome and it deserves to be shared!

featuring Saechan, Eretan, Emili, Mirun, Tsuttsun, Yuna :awesome: :awesome:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Thanks for the upload! Now I don't have to anymore lol.
    This was so good that I immediately thought about uploading it.

Seems to me that finally having had her debut might have dropped some weight off of her shoulders, as she never acted like this during the mini-MC's before. In any case it's good to see that a lot of 3rd gens are getting more and more proactive and interactive with eachother. This is better than last time, which was a great improvement on itself.
    Even Sae & Erena surprised me a bit! And Misaki seems the oblivious princess type lol

Here's a backstage picture from that performance:
    [​IMG]
    I had to look twice before I recognised her without her smiley face.

Looking forward to the next time she's on Nounai Para.

16. katakomo

katakomo Kenkyuusei

hello everyone i'am new here :)

i like Tsuttsun is my 2nd favorite
    i'am very interested about "matrial arts idol"
    i'm looking forward on it
    she's look cute when i look in LOD 140114 :cute:
    this is i really want it but i not live in japan :(
    [​IMG]

there is any sentasai LOD?
    because i look she birthday in 22nd febuary

(sorry for my bad english i'am just study now) :XD:

17. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    How does a person this cute exist sobs
    [​IMG]

Her winking needs a little work though [hehe]

18. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Finally Tsuttsun seitansai is been scheduled for the next Thursday the 17th Wednesday the 16th!:ome:
    Hopefully we will got the usual KKS Appeal Time during the celebration so we can discover something new about her, maybe her martial arts skills? :fear:

EDIT: Thanks @rockyrex31 for the correction, of course it's wrong :wall: on the 17 there is HL senshurakuu

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yes, great! Maybe she'll smash something on stage lol, that would be a show indeed.

I think it's going to be a surprise.

20. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha