1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    NGT48 KKS member Takahashi Nanami has announced graduation:
    https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-31775.html

She said that she'll leave at the end of March but she hasn't decided what she'll be doing in the future although she'd like to continue in the performing arts.

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Wait a minute, wasn't she their next big push?

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Wasn't she the one that expressed admiration for Maho recently?

4. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Woo shyeat, they need to announce some debuts before the opportunity to re-do the group's image passes by. A lot of good KKS there and she was one of the toppity toppys.

5. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

I think NGT is waiting after SSK to release a new single since Ogiyuka and hopefully Hinata will be in Senbatsu.

damn Nanami was senbatsu material but doing nothing for so long must suck

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  6. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Curious if there will be SSK this year, but I should take that musing to the general thread.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Jurina just announced her graduation on today's Team S stage. She will talk about it more later on showroom.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just seen the tweet about this from SKE48's official account, it has the video of her announcement:
    https://twitter.com/ske48official/status/1225747099184091136

(I think she said that she won't actually leave until her health has recovered, is that correct?)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Quelle surprise

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    So it seems Jurina's victory 2 years ago was more of a start of the epilogue of her days in AKB48G than a new boost for her 48G career.

Well its just sad.

At the very least I hope she gets a fitting graduation concert. A 48G one but with the focus on SKE.

I think at the worst case post-48G career scenario, assuming she wants to stay in the industry, she would still remain a familiar local celebrity in the Tokai region.

11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm pretty sure she deserves one and will have one, she won the SSK, if you don't get a graduation concert after achieving that ... well :/
    But they'd better not shoehorn it into the 2 April concert (for obvious selfish reasons), between that and mid-august it might be difficult to find a venue however.

12. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Since the treatment of schizophrenia is just to stabilize the symptoms, I can't see for her stay in the group for a longer. Happy for her graduation. Wish she keeps helathy and successful outside SKE48.

OMG! I can't even sleep cause so happy right now! She's out, finally. My dream comes true... Bye-bye 1st World SSK! :hehe:

And yeah... congrats for Dasu! She certainly will be the winner of World SSK (if there is any...).

Mod edit: We kinda let this comment afloat as reminder to keep our tact above our emotion. You guys could do better.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 36
    • Like Like x 1
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    It's only February and we have 3 aces announced their graduation/withdrawal :eek:

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The other Matsui got a gradcon so I'm sure Jurina will. For my own selfish reasons the first weekend in May would be great but there's already HS events scheduled then. Surely the gradcon would be in Aichi, possibly the Nagoya Dome, so I'd guess that finding a venue during the summer should be OK.

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    To be fair, details are yet to be given so maybe this would be a long graduation period. Like if both Jurina plus her agency and AKB (or just SKE?) management are up to it, she can still center a single (or two, both AKB and SKE) plus a grad concert in a venue they may deem feasible.

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

tbh I expected this with everything that happened with Jurina in the past 2 years. but a part of me is still surprised that it did happen... in some ways I found that Jurina's situation was similar to Haruppi except that Jurina didn't completely stop activities and stop appearing. But just like Haruppi said (after her hiatus) that she had mental health issues (depression I will guess) I think the same happens to Jurina, or something similar, except she keep coming back and leaving and so on. and seeing that she wasn't in SKE and AKB singles... also, when I watched the RH and she just appeared for her solo, but for no other song. I felt like, just like Haruppi (and like Techi for another example) maybe staying as idol is doing more bad than good, and that she would need to quit the idol career in order to have a real rest and recover from all the issues that she has... Sometimes being a popular idol bring stress that is more difficult to handle for some girls than others. I just hope now Jurina can truly recover and continue her career as solo in good health.

As for the graduation concert, yes she definitely deserves one. But what I'm wondering, after seeing that she just performed her solo song and nothing else in RH, I wonder did she also perform little/no song in SKE concert recently? I have no idea but if she performs so little then maybe there is something that prevents her from performing a lot, in this case I wonder if she could have a graduation concert. I remember Paruru declined having a graduation concert back then. I guess that the reason was she had asthma issues and maybe she thought she can't perform too long for a graduation concert (or maybe she just didn't want one for no reason, I'm just making a guess). Haruppi didn't have a graduation stage at all if I remember? Techi also didn't have graduation events. I think when there's health issues, the chances for having a graduation concert/event are lower even if you're very popular... but we'll see... ._.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The feeling I got, when I saw her give a peptalk to SKE telling them they should take the crown for AKB at a concert, and when I saw her go off on a rant to other members for not giving it their utmost, is that she probably drove het teammates hard and herself just as hard or harder, so in that case it will be a case of burnout.
    To be honest, she was kinda scary doing that, I can see the drive, and admire it ... but it's not my cup of tea.

19. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    With this, no more SKE 1st gens. It's going by group seniority too: AKB -> SKE -> ? (NO, PLEASE, NOT THE PERV QUEEN)

Either way, hiatuses and amateur schizophrenia diagnoses aside, I'll remember prime Jurina coz that was:cool:, current Jurina, well, godspeed to her.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Centering another SKE single and having a graduation concert with other SKEs (similar to the treatment Rena had) are a blessing. Jurina's no Sasshi to probably get not only those but also a center position in an AKB single

Is the perv queen you're talking about Mirurun or Akarin?