Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. SteCola

SteCola Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks god finally. Never liked her. Her presence in AKB/SKE has been so frustrating. Aki-p pushed her like crazy since 2008 cause god knows why he always loved her.
    Remeber that rigged janken tournament to make her win that one too? Embarassing.
    Bye Jurina.

• Dislike Dislike x 30
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Woah being idiot is fine, bit not in here buddy.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Yukirin is going to be the last one standing at this rate. Yukirin48

At least it's not in her thread.

4. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Let’s ignore him. I don’t like Jurina either, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to behave like an as****e

oh well J J J, I think it was time For her to go, I really saw it coming. Perhaps she’ll get a Solo AKB center, however, I kind of want to see her make justice for the Japanese and triumph in Korea.

5. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    She's not as big as Sasshi, so I don't think she will make it in AKB48 single. Beside she's mentally sick that more stressful mean more chance of her to collapse.

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I think if she wasn’t having health issues she would definitely center an AKB A-side. But bc she isn’t super active rn, it’ll probably just be SKE.

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @sakusakukamen

You have already made the same claim three times in the last two pages. So at this point I am advising you to cut it out. You are not her doctor, and you have no idea what ails her (if anything)

• Like x 14
    • Agree x 9
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  8. Zerase

Zerase Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Despite personal preferences, there is no denying that Jurina has been a pivotal member of the 48G (specially for the last part of last decade) and has earned her spot as one of the most iconic 48G idols of all time. if this is for health reason I hope a more relaxed schedule helps her and she finds calm and success in whatever route she chooses for the future. Hopefully she is feeling better nowadays so she can get the proper farewell months that she deserves.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Excuse me. I thought everybody in here know Jurina has mental issue. :confused:

• Dislike Dislike x 18
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina, Ash Garcia
    Many people do suspect she has a mental condition but since nothing official about it, to speak as if its gospel truth, then that's the problem there.

Doesn't help that most people probably know that such words are coming from a self-proclaimed hater.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

A girl who put over a decade of her life into the 48G is graduating and people want to throw words like mental health problems around instead of just waiting out the months that remain with her still around peacefully or looking back on her journey positively and with polite words of farewell. I hope everyone giving the troll who can't shut up about Jurina's potentially more serious health issues than just burn out and exhaustion from her clearly very loaded schedule over the years any attention is real proud of themselves. How does this site not have a strike policy for things like that where the user would've been banned already? Toxicity at its finest.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. SteCola

SteCola Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    To me is not a "mental health" concern. But she's been a bully, remember what she did to Sakura. She has been too absorbed to 48 group in these years and has become more an more arrogant and delirious.

She should've had graduated years ago but of course Aki-p had first to make her favourite win anything possible, rigged or not. They had to wait Sasshi and Mayu to stop partecipating and SKE anniversary to let her win sousenkyou too.

The BULLY is defeated.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 25
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Sakura would probably vomit if she saw her fans in this thread, what sad humans

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. theobserver

theobserver Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    some of her fans. don't colour all of us with the same brush
    we can at least respect her (Jurina) achievements and service to 48G and SKE
    and I will stop here. If I got nothing else good to say, don't say it. There are other places for it

(can we please move on and keep this thread for what its meant for)

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina, Ash Garcia
    Was that "bullying" issue even true? Like a lot of things didn't add up. The time it took for Jurina to talk to Sakura on stage was too short for her to say all those things she supposedly said. Second, generally, isn't that a senpai calling off a kouhai thing? And yes, I'm aware of the post SSK interview where a distraught, stressed Jurina, who just brokedown earlier that day, supposedly admitted to the incident with her words interpreted in the worst possible way.

Anyway, just annoyed that some Sakura fans still perpetuate that narrative.

If there was a strong case against Jurina regarding that incident, Japanese media, specially the tabloids, wouldn't have let it go.

Jurina is one of those top members tabloids couldn't find any dirt on that the worst "scandal" she got in was for eating a very expensive steak.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    popuri_6
    I guess that's because Jurina always, always did her best. She takes her job seriously and she contributed imensely to both SKE and AKB. Obviously all of us have our preferences regarding the members, but I don't think we can deny how much work she put into these groups. Instead of fighting about this, I wish everyone could just appreciate how many years of her life Jurina dedicated to this, because it's undeniable that she deserves respect.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

"fans"

I don't consider those 2 idiots as Sakura fans. Real Sakura fans don't say stupid crap like that (Some either like me love both of them, or at least respect what she has done for the 48G (which is alot) + Real Sakura fans have moved WELL PAST what happen 2 years ago)).

18. hiroto

hiroto Upcoming Girls

No wonder that AKB48 doesn't have a fixed center with so much trolls, if they scare them and prefer to be popular than being in the center. :gavel:

All because the trolls wants his oshimen to be the center, the only thing they get is to hurt the idol and the group.
    @sakusakukamen Watch out for the YT videos, they manipulate it creating hate toward Jurina to earn money.:asdfgh:

@SteCola Sasshi and Mayuyu did not participate in the senbatsu for responsibility towards the group., not for Jurina. When they are popular and think about graduating, they move away so that others are more visible and not by order of Aki-P.

And think that Sakura made a Paruru to enter I*zone.:whistle:

19. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

I think this thread just gave me brain cancer.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. rka

rka Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Matsumoto Chikako
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    <3

• Like Like x 2