Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    To be fair, in the SKE documentary a few SKE members mentioned Jurina's behavior at 2018 SSK and how they think/felt it came across as abrasive to members outside of SKE because they aren't familiar with Jurina or understand their group mentality. I'd have to rewatch, I believe one of them specifically mentioned how in SKE they are comfortable with criticizing each other and they felt the other groups weren't and may have taken comments directed at them badly. I feel if it was brought up with the intent to justify or explain Jurina's behavior, it's likely her behavior was rubbing the other groups the wrong way. I do think the doc did a good job of giving context for her actions. The issue with Sakura is never directly mentioned, so who knows beyond what J said.

I also watched an English sub of the documentary, so ymmv on the translation.

But anyway, sorry to keep dragging this here. I hope she gets well enough to have a good send off.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Meanwhile:
    InShot_20200209_092227789-1.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    well you seem proud of that...
    Are you basing you're whole identity on being an idol fan? That's unhealthy you know...
    you talked about mental health before, hope you're not unwell on your own.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina, Ash Garcia
    Anywho.. saw this article in Japanese, so I had to depend on google translate.

https://www.j-cast.com/2020/02/08379179.html?p=all

I like how her exclusion from some SKE activities was mentioned. Not sure though if those were factors that lead to her decision or did she opt out from activities coz she was already considering leaving.

As for my hopes regarding her graduation activities, I like to think centering an SKE single plus a grad song should at the very least be a given.

Centering (solo, double, quadruple XD, whatever) an AKB single sounqds unlikely but I believe its not too much to ask. Afterall, the Jurina legend started with centering an AKB single. It just feels wrong if Sustainable would unceremoniously be her last AKB single participation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

Just three small points only because this was brought up again -- (a) we don't see senpai/kouhai a lot across sister groups unless the senpai is from akb at an akb event (the sister groups usually police themselves), (b) criticizing is usually done in private, (c) was there even something to criticize? everyone else was dancing akb-ish as far as I can tell. But this is really old news so who cares right?

Anyway, best of luck to SKE -- they just lost churi after all.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Aren't you confusing @sakurappu with a certain other user with sakura in it's alias?

I read it more as showing an example of how other 'fans' show what asshats they really can be, not as an example of bad behavior by @sakurappu
    Not that we needed any extra examples ... we have had two of those in this forum already.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Well I barely care who they are anyway, the black spots in these thread already takes too much of an attention but the dude just added another so I just wished him well

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. sakurappu

sakurappu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I just took screenshot from Twitter tho!
    My username isn't related with Sakura after all :fear:

9. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Twitter is where you see the most toxic opinions of any fanbase. Music, movies, sports, you want to see their worst fans just go to twitter.
    And most of the twitter screenshots that I see posted in a lot of the forums I frequent are just invitations to shit on a certain tweet there so, yeah, toxic.

10. sakurappu

sakurappu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Well, the most toxic one for 48G/Keyaki is S48... :fear:

Can we move on please?

11. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I'm all for making this thread much cleaner, but I'll just point out that aside from a few members, Stage48 isn't really bad compared to FB and twitter.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    The same thing happened to the Sayanee legend (who was arguably a bigger star at the time). How sad...

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina, Ash Garcia
    Fair point.

What was Sayanee's last AKB senbatsu participation again?

Although thing is, I think it's Sayanee who opted to lay low with her AKB participation first like not joining in the sousenkyo. Sadly with Jurina, it feels like its management who wants less of her. And with that, Sustainable would seem to be her last AKB senbatsu participation.

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    52nd which was Teacher Teacher.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Of course Jurina will get her last AKB single center before graduating. She's been an Aki-p favourite despite Sayanee which never centered an AKB A-side.
    And Sakura centered with NO WAY MAN her last AKB single so of course they'll do that to Jurina too, otherwise they're going to admit that Sakura is bigger than Jurina and Aki-p doesn't want to admit it since Jurina is the 48 group member he invested the most.

And despite you don't want to admit it, yeah she bullied Sakura. She even apologizied for that and Sakura never said that rumours about Jurina bullying her weren't true... she would be the first one to deny that if it was all fake, but we all know the truth.
    You could still love and support Jurina, but denying her bad behaviours is not good looking for you.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Teacher Teacher.

As for Jurina, I doubt she'll get one more AKB center.

AKB used their two singles last year to bid farewell to Sasshi and to push Moeka... who ended up leaving too. That's a lot of lost resources.
    I doubt they want to push for another goodbye single until Yukirin leaves and I'm sure they're bathing her in gold to avoid that from happening this year.

An SKE center is a given, so here's hoping for a good song ala Maenomeri.
    Maybe some of the AKB girls can appear in her graduation song, but... I don't know who? The ones she's been closest to are already gone anyway.

If she does get an AKB single, I hope it means AKB is getting more than two this year. It would be such a waste to put out a song just to say goodbye to a member and never perform it again.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

Sakura centered AKB's 10th anniversary single though. I doubt management cares right now about who is bigger between Sakura and Jurina when one of them is in a Kpop group and the other one hasn't been completely active in 48 groups for almost 2 years now. They have other things to take care of... As for Jurina goodbye singles, imo they wouldn't give her 2 goodbye center singles at once when the releases have been so rare for both AKB and sister groups in recent years, and it would be weird to have her center 2 singles that will be released close. I think she's only going to have a last SKE single as center.

Yukirin announced that she is not graduating before she turns 30 and that will happen in mid-2021 (she might stay longer after that but she only said that the graduation won't be before she's 30) so yes she's definitely not graduating this year and management doesn't really have to do anything to keep her since she wants to stay [hehe]

18. Arbios

Arbios Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    some of you guys are just jealous that jurina became more successful when she was 11 than you will ever be

• Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    With that, I am going to remind people what thread this is, and advise you to move your conversations to the appropriate threads. And if some of you want to rehash the 2018 SSK, you can do it in the SSK thread.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Didn’t Jurina announce she’d stay for 5 more years... three years ago? dd

Girls change opinions all the time.