1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Nagisa, Kojirin just to name a few.

2. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Shocking. So first gen of AKB (Miichan), SKE (Jurina), and NMB (Mirurun) will end the same year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    yeah...
    imagine should sakura return from izone, only to graduate from the idol industry a couple of months later within this year too

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sakura is not the last of 1st gen members from her team, while Miichan, Jurina, and Mirurun are.

5. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    can't say i saw this coming. i really thought she'd stick around for at least a year or two more. wishing her the best in her future endeavors though!! and well now i'm even more worried for nmb, seeing as they just lost a rising star and an important first gen, and now they're losing their last first gen who's a big name.

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No, We don’t know yet when Miichan graduates from akb. Maybe this year, maybe next...

7. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    then, it is not a "no", it is a "maybe". :rolleyes:

8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    NMB really has had a rough couple of years for graduations, that said it'll be interesting to see where the group goes after Miru is gone - lots of newer girls with potential, and I'd personally like to see more of Nagisa. While we still have her.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

Regarding Shiroma Miru graduating I'd mentioned how she was someone who should start thinking of the future in a long worded rant in the thread about a possible SSK for 2020, noting how unless she was suddenly going to become some absolute center for NMB there was really nothing left for her to accomplish in the 48 groups outside of possibly being voted into Kami 7, Top 3 or Winner in a SSK (assuming they ever brought the event back) since she was already last of a founding generation and had gone as far as Media Senbatsu in one SSK.

As she seems to want to stay in showbiz I wish her a lot of luck in her future activities whatever those might be and I hope she meets her personal goals. I admit to being surprised she's graduating when she is though. I thought for sure she'd be around the rest of the year announcing it sometime in Autumn and graduating next Spring. Now for the love of all that is good in this world NMB please stop announcing graduations for a while. Give us six months before the next one, I beg you!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Jurina left SKE, Miru left NMB...now if Sakura (and Nako) also left HKT after IZONE contract ends for whatever reasons...that would be quite hard blow :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If Yukirin graduated, AKB would be screwed imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Miichan indirectly said this is why she's waiting to have her graduation concert. In a column she wrote a while ago, she addressed the question "why haven't you graduated yet?" that she gets asked so much.

She said she knows her gradcon will probably be the last opportunity for most original members to appear on an AKB stage (with the exception for Mayu, who will hopefully appear at Yukirin's gradcon too). For Miichan's gradcon, I expect the following members to at least make an appearance:

Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Shinoda Mariko, (her 1st gen mates) Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Akimoto Sayaka and maybe Umeda Ayaka (were with her in Team K after 2009), Sashihara Rino (Sasshi + Miichan + Yukirin have been the super seniors for the past few years so they seem really close), Kojima Mako and Nishino Miki (her Team 4 babies). I'm not so sure about Watanabe Mayu since she's left the entertainment industry and wasn't as close to Miichan as she was to Yukirin. I'd also love to see Ono Erena (they were also in Team K together) but she hasn't shown up for anything so I doubt it very much.

Miichan basically said that she believes her graduation concert is the last opportunity for old gen AKB48 fans to come to a concert and see their old favourites, and hopefully find new gems among the current members.

Yukirin doesn't seem to have any mind of graduation and recently said she might even like to be an idol in her 40s, so we're probably good on that front. It'll either drastically increase the chances of Mayu appearing (if that germaphobe rumour is true, in a few years she might be okay with going out when COVID has settled), or decrease them massively (because she won't have been out in entertainment for so long).

I'm looking forward to AKB48 being able to hold big concerts again and Miichan's gradcon will surely mark the true end of an era.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    otoh, there are still lot's of clips of Miichan and Mayuyu clowning around together on YouTube, so there was a connection. (Miichan did get her much wanted kiss in the end ;) )
    (and Mayuyu was in Ogi Pro as well)
    but, yeah, chances of Mayuyu appearing are slim

ow, I'd like the whole original Minegishi Team 4 with all the graduates, not just Miki-chan and Mako-chan, to perform Seijun Philosophy

And the start of a new, even if it isn't as glorious as it once was

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    BEJ48 has dismissed Wang YuLan and Liu YiFei with only a day's notice... their last day of work was the stage today.

15. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Wait. Mulan was one of the members?

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    different Liu YiFei. mulan's name is 刘亦菲, the idol's is 刘一菲.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ossan

ossan Member

HKT48 Moriyasu Madoka just announced her graduation.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    NOOOOOOOO!!! Two of my SG kami-oshis in one week! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

(If anyone's looking for me I'll be over in that corner sobbing)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    /hand tissue

1st generation. Almost 10 years of career.
    Best wishes for whatever she does in her future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    wow... did she even release her piano album? Wish her the best