1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official announcement:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12705909611.html

Comment from Yokochan (via DeepL):

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm sad and very surprised about this news ._. I think Yokoyui's push in Ne mo Ha mo Rumor was a very good decision and she was receiving great response for her dancing. it's not a graduation that I expected... and she was bringing something for the group, that's not good for AKB :/ well, I wish her all the best after graduation and for her future as an actress.

Shiichan too. I agree that for Hitomi it's probably for other reasons. Now I'm kinda expecting announcements from Shiichan and Renacchi...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

This is just... idk. Finally in an A-Side Senbatsu and then she's announcing her leaving..
    I mean we shouldn't forget that the Team8 first gens are for 7+1/2 years part of AKB48 so imo it's normal to look for new challenges (especially the way mgmt is "working" with the members).
    AKB is really heading for a member-"extinction". Sadly expecting in 5 years not even 1/3 of the current members will still be part of the group, considering their age and time of membership.
    Still praying for the mgmt to get a turn of their minds.

I remember once reading that Oya wrote she wants to leave the group in 2022, if that's true it would make sense for her announcing it November or on her birthday.

4. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I’m honestly really surprised. Especially the fact that she’s graduating so quickly. I wonder if this is a Nojima Kano situation where she has another offer on the table and she’s leaving to pursue it.

5. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    good girl hii-chan giving the rest a chance to win the battle

she giving up on dancing

management gave her the second chance, a PB, a yt channel, aand front row senbatsu and this is what she give in return? such a waste of push.
    should give that PB to Ayane instead.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Sounds more like an NMB situation.

A what?

7. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

I'd like to say Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) is some big loss, but Team 8 is kinda the one team stacked with members that can just come forward to fill the gap when someone who has been pushed among them leaves. I think her spot will be filled quickly and easily by one of at least ten candidates from it so for me all I can do is shrug. Good luck with her acting career aspirations I suppose. She's still very young so the time's quite right to get serious about that if it is really what she wants to do long term. I also kinda feel like she can leave considering herself having been a pretty solid success story within the endless sea of members that is the 48 groups. So many girls don't ever get to taste a center position and so many more never get selected for Senbatsu even once. She has tasted both. It also isn't anything to sneeze at to be able to look back and say you were chosen to be part of a song that won an excellence award which is another triumph she got through Hanareteitemo.

8. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I think it's about time management gets their pushed members to sign contracts so they can have a proper career plan (both for members and for where the group is going past the next release). Take Izone's 2.5 years as a reference: it's not that long but a lot is done in that time. Yokoyama leaving now is a bummer, but they had it worst with Yahagi and Sakura, for exemple.

9. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

Or they could just not put all their eggs in one basket. Investing in just a small handful of girls instead of many is a mistake especially if they all are around the same age and grow at the same rate and predictably choose to graduate around the same ages too. In Izone's case it's a little different in that the group was never going to last longer than the established agreed time unless their explosion of popularity was truly something out of this world.

In Yahagi's case it's not the big loss people pretend it is because she was only just getting off the ground as a big name in the group, there was wiggle room to start over again with someone else. Plus her lack of experience performing on stage regularly meant she was like a deer in the headlights when granted the center position in an A-side. It would've been woefully stupid of them to repeat that action had she stuck around unless she committed to regularly performing at the theater and in concerts more.

In Sakura's case was it really a loss? Or rather a loss they could not predict a mile away and actually prepare for instead of ignoring an inevitability. She was already at the top of the mountain in the 48 groups before going off to Izone, coming back from there just to call it quits was surprisingly insulting at its very core if you were one of the fans who took her asking the 48 group fans to wait for her to heart before she'd left, but also predictable/expected as she was around long enough before Izone to have already been one of the girls who had one metaphorical foot out the door just based on how far her 48 group career had gone and her tenure within it. It was more a situation of I'm shocked you aren't even staying for the summer or remainder of the year than I'm shocked you're leaving at all thing.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

There were about 4-5 that I heard that they were looking to leave. She was 1 but I thought she could change her mind after the "push".

She seem the type that likes having a "sense of direction" so I wasn't surprised but she is talented enough to be successful outside the group.

Side note: How bad is Team K right now? It just seems they are there and nobody cares about them at all.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Teams haven't mattered for a long time. They might as well abolish the team structure like NMB did.

Anyway with Yukarin and now Yoko, that's 2 fugly chick's gone in a couple of months. Hopefully Oya will be next and then they can recruit a new gen.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

The main problem in the case of Yokoyui (together with Sakura) is that she had been in AKB48 for 7 years already. Acchan graduate when she is in her 7th year (in Sakura case the sign is there when she decided that it is the last election she participated). Fan don't realize that because she was soo young when she joined. For some members they might graduate when they reached certain age but for some members they might graduate when they reach certain period with AKB48. For management, they take long time to developed the members that by the time they are being pushed or being the front members, they actually are on the way out already. But I don't know if it easy to push members during their 1st-2nd year with the expectation that they will become established members during their 4th-5th year and will graduate during their 7th year considering that how many generations AKB48 had right now.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 5
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah, she hasn't done a HS event in what, 5 years?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yamada Noe has just announced graduation from NGT48:
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1454792858867617796

She'll leave at the end of February but she won't be in the senbatsu for the 7th single (credit @lionel90 for the correction/confirmation). After graduation she'll retire from the entertainment industry.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Oh wow.

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official notice from NGT48 confirming that her last activity date will be 2/28:
    https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100004890

Comment:

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Not even a winner? Everyone forgot NGT already.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    she isn't