1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ryantw probably hate sasshi

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    If you watch this thread a bit backward it's easy to see that this predictions are very hard to do. Wakanyan for example, no one could see it happen, but maybe she has lift the lid for other newer girls who don't get any attention and is mostly used as background for the more pushed members. There are also older members in the same situation, I counted to about 15-20 members in the same situation. But we don't know about that. It would be fun with a mass graduation, it would shake AKB.
    But for members I know something about I think Miichan is a strong candidate. She has said that she don't will candidate for next SSK and so on. Also, if I got it right, AKB will not sell Miichan calendar for the next year and that surprised me. We will see. No Juri calendar as well? No Akicha calendar too but it can depend on poor selling for this year, her fans are more elder and may not be interested in such merchandises. I don't se her graduating fast but maybe later next year. Shiichan too.

And Kojiharu, it's time now. :D

3. Kawamoto Chiyo

Kawamoto Chiyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Myao has been inactive a lot recently, right? It's what I've heard. So probably her. Plus her ranking has continuously dropped...

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    To be honest, I'm neutral on Sasshi. Although I don't know why I think negatively too much on a variety of J-pop acts, from AKB48, to Johnny's, and even Ayu...!

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Kacchan won't graduate until she gets 1000 performances uvu because she wants to be the first to break that mark. She clearly has an objective and something to do in the group, so I don't see her graduating before the 1000th mark or at least until she gets dangerously close.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  6. trxsh

trxsh Member

KK was just a sub in Yokoyama K, she didn't get to be in half the performances. If that doesn't change in her new team she would have to stick around another 2 years or so in order to reach 1000

7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    If AKB wants to get rid of her they should get her as much performances as possible so she can reach her goal. :D

8. MR.

MR. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    In his 755, like three days ago, Aki-P answered that the member he's most interested right now is Myao, I don't know if this will turn in something more concrete, but it's still an interesting answer.

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    There are at least 5 girls who should get some push but how is that compared to the super push for some newbies?

10. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    IS THIS TRUE IS YES
    PReachhh! XD

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Enlight us. Who should get a push?

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think the same. Sae will probably stay in SKE a little longer to help Jurina raise the girls up to their peak again, at the same time, I won't be surprised if she graduated because well, you can only be loyal to a group for so long lmao. Going from being loyal to AKB, then to SNH, and now SKE.. It's like the team shuffles, teams aren't really as special as they were before now, so I don't see SKE being the thing to hold Sae from graduation for too long.
    Some goes for Umeda, but I can see her graduating next year. No offence to her, but she doesn't really fit into team BII, and I think she would have been better off in M or N with her dance & variety skills, instead of being placed in a team that's filled with NMB loli's and princess type members lol.
    I thought Kana had already graduated until I bothered to check the members list on wiki48.... I think that shows for itself that it might be time to exit lol.

To be fair, she wasn't really shafted (I assume you're talking about BwT). They were pushing the new generation of AKB's potential aces during that song, Mayu's lucky to have gotten 2nd position. Rena and Sayanee where only 4-3 ranks below her in their last SSK with mayu, and they were dead last in the back.
    I do however agree with your first point though. Mayu is now in the position that Acchan, Yuko, and currently Takamina is in. They've touched the ceiling and have done everything they possibly could in 48G, the only way to get to the next level is to graduate.

If Mayu is still in the group at the start of 2018, that would mean she's been in the group for 11 years. Personally, I think Mayu is to AKB what Sayumi was to Morning Musume. If she graduated in 2018 I wouldn't be surprised. I think that could actually be her "final" thing to do in AKB, lead the new generation on until they can manage themselves and the group without her. I can actually see her being the last of the 1st-3rd gens graduating just for that purpose.

13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I want to profiling members feeling when they decide to graduate.. esp to our three aces.

First, about mayu.. and i think it'll gonna be very much related to yuko profile, so i may connect these two.

What mayu experiencing now is smiliar with what happen to yuko at the end of her time in AKB.

i want to profiling what yuko feels at her graduate time. (of course the main reason must be because she cant find any rival in the group after acchan left .. but well, this time i will not discussing that) and for the changes, ..i will mention my second reason, and that's when they (mgmt) putting yuko as the 2nd aces and brought mayu as the temp-subtitute of acchan, as the 1st aces.

i bet at that times yuko have this feeling that she's already done with this group and decide to give the estafet-aces-position to mayu (since mayu took acchan position in the group). and also with sashi's bounce back at 2013 (and esp cause koichun unexpected boomin).. i bet yuko felt more than enough to see the next era of AKB. The new aces already in there (Mayu) and The new queen was there too (Sashi)... and maybe it remind her of her old-days when acchan still there, lookin at sashimayu.. yuko feels that she saw this yuko-acchan capacity in them.

and then.. finally at the end of the year 2013..she decide to graduate from the group, and completely give the sashimayu chances to lead the group.

not much different with what yuko feels at that times, i think mayu itself have those yuko feeling right now. While acknowledging that jurina, sakura, and paruru was ready to be the aces.. now she must be thinking about graduation already. 2016 is high possibility for this to happen.

thats my conclussion...

And as for acchan.. i want to make her profile too, but her reason were just too difficult to understands.. the only idea that come to my mind is.. she want to more focussed in her solo activity (cause she's a real star at that time, and i bet its quite difficult to balancing her solo work and her AKB work) and also she may want to try to achive somethin that she never can do while she still in AKB. and i bet she didnt think much about sashi and mayu at that time (future AKB)

And as for sashi, i want to profile her too.. but its just the same like acchan.. its hard to find her reason to graduate, the only idea that come to my mind is.. she decide to step down from her position and give the junior a chances to lead the group. (and for me.. i think as long as mayuki, micchan still in the group, sashi will not graduate yet imo)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  14. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    That's my exact problem with the recent team shuffles. They don't feel special as they did before with the 2009 and 2012 shuffles imo.

I also agree that ori 2nd gen are on their way out right now, but I do hope Kana reaches her 1000 theater performances goal before then. At the rate she's going though, it may not be possible, but if she can prove me wrong, that would be great.

I can see Mayuyu graduating within the next three years. Although I do see her in the position to lead her kouhai right now, she does have a lot of ambition (whether it's with AKB or her solo career). I won't be surprised if she announces it next year or the year after.

15. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    KK is currently at 889 stage performances. For the time she spent as a sub for Shimada in Yokoyama K (which basically lasted only a year), she was able to perform 48 times (which was a little more than half of the total Yokoyama K performances). If we are to go by this rate, it'll take a little over 2 years to reach the 1000 mark. She's 24, so she's not that old for AKB standards. I say let the old-timer do as she pleases...it's not like she's stealing the spotlight from anyone.

I really hope she sticks around to reach 1000 stage performances. It definitely can be done if she guts it out, and maybe even sooner than expected depending on her role in the team. It all depends on whether she will be a theater mainstay or a sub, and how much mgmt utilizes the KKS and younger gens to fill in roster spots. Yuria B only has 18 members as of now, and I can see Mayuyu, Yukirin, Yuria, Renacchi, Milky, Nako, and Nagi missing a bulk of the performances, so that will probably mean a permanent spot for KK on the regular roster (unless mgmt decides to fill the gaps with KKS and younger gens).

tl;dr: Let KK and the other theater girls do as they please. That's all they have for the most part. They don't steal the spotlight from others nor prevent anyone's growth. In fact, they should be thanked more for manning home base and keeping things real.

16. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I'm worried for the "older" new gen... Girls like Naana, Izurina, Nattsun, Karen, and Hillary (and to an extent Umetan, Ayaka, and Sakki) are bound to be theater girls for the foreseeable future, and perhaps that's not exactly what they want in AKB. Hopefully they'll stick around a bit longer, though Wakanyan, Aayaroid, and Yuurin graduating leaves me a bit pessimistic..

17. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Team 8 -> after the contract between AKS and Toyota ended .. maybe next year

18. ABF48

ABF48 Member

If i'm Akip .. i would never let team 8 go u,u

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'd just either renew the contract or take them into my loving bosom so they don't leave my girl-army too soon. Team 8 is a gold mine right now. They are rising and full with so much potential. Hopefully they will stay enough so that a good chunk of them will either be shuffled into the other 4 teams or (best case scenario) be gathered into a Team 8 v.2.0 (only without Toyota's backup) in the future. Assuming they don't start to drop like flies, they are here to stay.

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

NAAAAAAH. Umechan is perfect for BII. BII ain't no typical loli and princess team like Team B. They're lolis with an edge. Plus Umechan has been trying her hardest to look young recently. She's like Miorin except Miorin actually looks young. It's so funny I love her.