1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. fundamental

fundamental Kenkyuusei

Dark Loli™

2. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I have a bad feeling on Paruru those days, due to her current health problems. maybe she will just take a short hiatus, but I really fear that her asthma could become even more worse... and force her to graduate :/

I won't be surprised if Oya Shizuka announces graduation in the coming months as well.

3. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't think the assumption that every single girl in AKB wants to be at the top or even famous is necessarily true. I think we have to consider the possibility that many of them simply enjoy performing at the theater and working with their friends. This might especially be the case for older mid-gen girls who are obviously past their prime but still choose to remain in AKB. Maybe they wanted to be front members of the group early on, but if they're still there it means they've come to terms with the fact that they won't be that popular and are content with just performing and having fun. I would also wager a guess that members like that are actually happier in AKB. There's a lot of pressure to being a senbatsu member, and not everyone wants that. A lot of these girls are in college or are planning to get some sort of degree, so it's not like they can't do anything after they graduate. For now I'm sure they're just enjoying their time in the group while they still can, so they'll always have memories of being an idol when they were young.

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've been thinking on Paruru too. Combine asthma with a forced schedule isn't the best choice.

5. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    For both parties, the relationship is super profitable. It's clear that Toyota only wants to hold AKB closer than ever before - they've even given them several CM deals over the course of this/last year.

Agreed. Over the past year the ties between the two companies have only been deepened (they've even expanded that CM deal with AKB48 further) and I can only imagine that for whatever reason this JV has been highly profitable for both parties. That's pretty amazing, to be honest.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

once again, everyone was wrong)) it's Nakky.

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    WHAT?! Are you serious? ;A; What's up with Team 4 and graduations the past 2 years?

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

You mean 14th gen? Because she is supposedly in the new team B. Actually, since she is smart (at least compared to most AKB members) and she do go to Keio University which is one of the top University in the world. So if she decided to graduate from AKB, probably because she already have another plan for her life. Although it's a shame for her fans since her latest ranking is relatively high, but because of that I believe her graduation is more because she want to pursue something else. So even if she can be as popular as the 3 musketeers, I believe she would still graduate from AKB early. If I was accepted to a university like Keio and I can recite the whole constitution on the top of my head, I probably wouldn't join an idol group in the first place. Which is why it is kinda strange that she joined AKB in the first place. I can imagine that it is some kind of her dream to join either AKB or an idol group.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

9. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Mayu has been growing on me so I hope she sticks around for a while. Her reaction in the 2015 sousenkyo did remind of Yuko's in 2013 where she wasn't as disappointed as she could have been or like she just participated to have fun and would have been happy with any result.

They might kick start Myao's push again so I don't see her leaving anytime soon.

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Ashitaba meant both iterations of Minegishi Team 4.

Sad that the old Minegishi Team 4 lost 4 members while Oba Team 4 lost only 3.

11. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think the next member to graduate from AKB may be from the 4th - 6th gen. Maybe Shiichan or Chisato

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I thought Oba 4 only lost 2, Kawaei & Nakamata.

It's sad though, they were supposed to be the future of AKB. But i guess it's because most of Oba 4 girls are established members now with the exception of Miyu & Abema, while half of Minegishi 4 are still unknown newbies (even people still have a hard time not to miswrite "Umeta")

With the wave of graduating new gens, i would say Umetan, Abema, & Miyu are ready to go. Umetan's not as popular as her other 13th gen peers, and for Abema & Miyu, AKB has nothing to offer them and they're better off graduating rather than sitting there and watching other girls succeed in fields that they're best at. Even mid gens like Shiichan have more reason to stay in AKB than those 3

13. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I agree Miyu and Abe are getting pushed to the back and Umeta really has been eclipsed by her fellow 13gen peers. It just sucks that Miyu has so much potential though! I hope management decides to maybe transfer her than completely leting her talent go to waste..although sadly that probably wont be happening. Even anyone goes I see Miyu first of all three, Abemaru might stick around for a while. As for Umeta, I didn't even know who she was lol.

As for other members I see leaving soon...possibly Miichan, although with her new Team K Captain status she might stick around for a while.

Sae is also another big candidate for graduation. I think she'll probably going to announce it around next SSK time. Considering she been mentioning alot of lasts. Her "last seitansai" "last SSK". I see her leaving soon.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    When you are talking about Miyu, are you meaning Miyumiyu or Miyupon?

15. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Takeuchi Miyu

16. Marieyu48

Marieyu48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Now that I think about it I think Takeuchi Miyu is the next leaving AKB. She was accepted at Keio university and she's turning 20 next year so she may graduate to concentrate in her studies.
    Another candidate may be Kojiharu just because she is saying she's going to announce her graduation since last year and she's turning 28 next year so yeah she's getting old.
    Another one is Sae because this year she's saying a lot of "lasts". Last sousenkyo, last seitansai so there's a high chance she's graduating next year

17. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    • I also consider Mayu as a very strong candidate to leave, even if she has mentioned she doesn't feel fully satisfied with the future of the group. She has been doing a bit more solo works (not as many as Paru but is rising, and also is showing more her grown up colors); also has been pushed to the second row in favor or other members, which makes think she is no longer part of the so called new generation. I think she can find a great spot as MC or polishing her singles (give me more Shiina Ringo songs please!), and also considering her Adrenaline no Yoru, her acting has potential too. Not the best yet, but not so bad either. She is also taking more risks as she grows more mature, which I love it.
    • Kojiharu has been extending this for so long, and considering that Takamina's graduation has been delayed, there is still a chance she might jump off the ship as well.
    • I give Miichan one more year, while polishing new Team K - she has to figure out what she wants to do in the future and since forever has said that she wants to graduate at 23. Maybe she has changed her mind, maybe not...who knows.
    And as from non-AKB girls, I'd go with Sae, Churi and...(I don't even want to think about it) Umechan.

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Takajo needs to graduate at this point. Management no longer cares about her and she is surrounded by new gens in the Undergirls. Face it, she will no longer go back to senbatsu ever again.

I'm also afraid that Suda might also graduate. While we've seen cases of comebacks from Rie and Milky, I doubt it's going to happen to Suda.

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Everybody seems to want Akicha graduating.:D This is my thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if she left next year but on the other side she also can stay longer. She seems to have a good position in Team K but not in concerts and other AKB activities. Like there are different people who decides. So why graduate now? Maybe if she had a lot of other activities outside AKB but she haven't, maybe after her theater debut next month. So if nothing change she can stay some years more. Did I scare someone now? [hehe] I think we will see Miichan graduate before Akicha. And Kojiharu also.

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't think Miichan will leave anytime soon, she seems to love AKB very much and to be honest, doesn't really seem like the type of variety personality to make it on her own just yet. I think she'll be the last 1st gen member standing. I won't even speculate about Kojima because who knows. She seems to love her position in the group, but I think she could have a great solo career as a model. She's been postponing this decision for quite a while though so who knows.