Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  2. ossan

ossan Member

NMB48 Koga Narumi announced her graduation at team M stage.

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Informative Informative x 3
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Jesus Christ.. why??

I can't help but think of all those shitty comments about her in the Sustainable thread and now she will be gone

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Come to think of it, is that because she can't handle AKB stuff (mostly schedules) as well as other members?

6. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

It could be. I believe someone posted in her forum thread that she hasn't had her theater debut yet because she is so busy with school. I could be wrong though. Yeah I was so wrong.
    Could also be related to her recent scandal.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It depends what you mean by a theater debut. She was a Zenza Girl at the Shonichi of Komiyama Team K's RESET July 6, 2018.

8. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

I think performing in the theater as a full Team K member, not as kenkyuusei or draft members.
    Nope, I'm very wrong. Ignore what I posted.

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's made her debut ages ago. She hasn't performed any theater stage since November last year.

I think this demonstrates what a complete and utter waste it was to give her the center position in Sustainable.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She could've chosen to prove the haters wrong, yet she decided to prove them right.

I hope a good luck to her future plan!

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

We can only see that after the fact. Management has no idea how long a member will stay with 48G. Each member has their own goals, they could say they want to be in 48G forever but people change and their goals too. Some members might just want to be AKB with the intention of using it as a stepping stone to a broader audience, or maybe they just want to say they got into Senbatsu, or dream to be center, or perform in Tokyo Dome. They all have their own goals, and when they achieve it, they go on to the next thing.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

I saw many good Japanese comments though in the MV. Such as The savior of Akb here or wow she give the same vibes as acchan or this girl make me want to love Akb48 again

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    she be like dat showa idol whom nubile akip has the hots for but quit suddenly. Yaha gucci Momoe of akb

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  14. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Maybe they should stop picking a virtually unknown girl and try to skyrocket her to fame instantly.
    Ow, and not putting all your eggs into one basket.

when they re-formed team 4 at least they pushed multiple members ... and at least of those one of them is still around

but noawadays they just seem to pick one member and ignore all the rest

Management should at least try to assess the commitment of members, and that simply starts with picking those member that work their asses off.
    I'm pretty sure it's possible to tell which members are in there for the long run and those that see AKB as a stepping stone, don't they do evaluations ... "what are your goals? where do you see yourself in one years time? two years?".

and talking about that, seeing how even moderately well known members struggle after leaving AKB .... it's isn't really that much of a stepping stone ... unless you work your ass off

edit: and just one main idol like Sakura or Moeka is not what AKB makes, imho.
    even in the time of Acchan she was surrounded by a variety of other types of idols who all brought something extra to the table, be it style, wit, variety or vigor.
    So even if you thought Acchan was sort of one dimensional ... there were a lot of other girls who made up for that.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
  15. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    What a slap on AKS face. Maybe this is karma from what they have done to their former popular members (Sato Amina, Kuramochi Asuka, Akimoto Sayaka etc). And now their favorite members pissed them (Riripon, Yunana, and noe Moeka).

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yunana and Riripon are not even under AKS tho [hehe]
    SHe got a better deal somewhere maybe, who knows.

17. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest, that doesn't seem like a Japanese thing to do, people would expect her to 'repay' the investment put into her (or at least appear to make an effort), switching to another agency after having done virtually nothing ...

well, good luck with that I think.
    I recall people calling Juri a 'traitor' for wanting to pursue a Korean career and she was in AKB for 8 years.
    So it better be some other reason why Moeka graduates, because switching agencies will only get her more haters.

Was it the scandal? Is she unable to cope with the stress? Who knows, she did appear rather flippant about the alleged scandal, as if she didn't care (or worse, as if she felt untouchable) ..

Maybe tomorrow shukan bunshun comes out with another scoop... hammering the nail into the coffin of her career.

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Lol, so many comments, she wasn't even much of a presence if you aren't in Japan.

Oh Yahagi, the Theater barely knew thee and the Theater will not know thee anymore.

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well she was always absent from theater and national HS events due to school commitments, apparently she also goes to a really good and expensive private school so my guess is she decided to pursue education and a more safe career than idol/showbiz. Maybe keep doing showbiz stuff as a hobby when she feels like it but AKB schedule was probably too demanding for her since they expect regular HS event and theater participation :fear:

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    the time has come to start MEGA pushing the actual superstar:worthy:

EH0CAxBU8AYt53C.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1