1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Guide] How to play Nogikoi on your iPhone

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Under The Ribbon, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Just realized I made the same mistake too. Though I had about 150 candies when I moved onto the the 2nd box because I never really used them.

2. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    U are better off than me. I got about 30 candy before I moved to second box

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

3. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I got a lot from completing the challenges but I only got less then 20 candies before moving on to 2nd box

4. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I stopped playing the event after a while, I just found it a bit of a waste, you know you'll never beat the Japanese in these games where it involves getting a high ranking.

5. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    yea i spent 3 whole dollars just to reach 2 million points for the rewards when i told myself i wouldn't spend any money :XD:

6. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    for the macarons?

I told myself the same thing, I ended up spending a lot of money to get the 7* cards.. Luckily they have a limit to how much NC you buy in 1 month, if not, I'd have spent my monthly salary on it XD

7. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Hey guys, since the mods didn't merge the two Nogikoi threads, I think we should keep general gameplay discussion in the other one, and save this one only for people who have trouble figuring out how to play. I feel like I hijacked the discussion with this thread.

I also got over 2mil but I feel like the extra effort just wasn't worth it. I'm saving for birthday cards only from now on.:hmm:

8. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    2mil NC coins?????~!!!

9. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    New event is live! YAY!!!!! This one is different from the last event. Once I figure out what the heck I'm supposed to do and how to play the event I'll do another guide like last time, though you may have to wait a day or two for it, sorry. At the moment though I have no idea how to play this event xD to all of those who are going to try out this event. Good luck and hope you figure out what you're doing.

EDIT: After about an hour or so of confusion I think I have finally figured out how to play this event. Expect a guide soon. In my opinion this event is a little bit more entertaining then the last one...the grind is going to be tedious though.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  10. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ahh....they should put in the "auto" play feature for this event as well.

11. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    This event doesn't work like that, you need to keep tapping. It's actually quiet addictive once you start.

12. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Ok, back with another event guide. Just to let you, which you probably do since you've probably seen the event page, this event is VERY DIFFERENT from the last event. I'll try and make this guide like the last one I made, except this time I'm not going to spend much time talking about the rewards since I already wrote about it earlier on in this thread. When I first started this event, like most of the other people I assume, I was confused of what I was really supposed to do and what the main objective of the event was. A quick summary, in what I think the event is about because my japanese isn't the greatest if I make mistakes please feel free to correct me. This event is about the girls, who have been told by the principle, that to make them more popular and become top idols they will go across Japan and do PR events and concerts. At the time of writing this there are only 4 places that are unlocked but by the end there will be seven in total, I think.

image4.PNG image5.PNG image2.PNG image2.PNG image2.PNG
    Small warning, if you don't have a strong "vocal" team this will be a grind and will take a lot of time, if you've got that then it will be a lot easier. At the moment my vocal team only has 68717 vocal. So if you've got around there you should be good. Anyways, lets get on with the show. I'm not going to talk much about the menu since I talked about it in my last event guide. The only difference is that if you scroll down on the main menu you will see your team and you vocal skill. (If you haven't made a vocal team it's very simple. Right below your team there is a blue button on the left. Click it, tap Vocal and All, unless you want to make a vocal team with a specific attribute, and then hit the blue button on the left. That's it, though this will overwrite your current team so choose a slot that you don't use to do this). You may be asking yourself "Why is this here" well I'll get into that a little further down.

Going from the event main page to the actual event where you welcomed with a very colorful page like the one in picture 2. This tells you what area's you have cleared as well as the level for the girls that are participating in that live event. Each member has either 1 star, 3 stars, or 5 stars as well as their own level. I'll touch more on this later. but from their lets move over to the gameplay screen.

Moving on to picture three we finally start getting into the gameplay aspect. First I'm going to say it now, this event take up a lot of BP so grind the reward boxs with those tickets because you're going to need them! You also get 30 1BP up everyday you log in. The objective of this event is to reach "RUSH" mode as shown in picture 4. It is also to persuade the girls who are feeling unsure and/ or unsecure about this since this their "first" event, picture 5. This is quite a bit different from how more gameplay like the story and the last event worked. In the top right you have the countdown meter which I believe is the countdown until the "area live". Unlike the story you don't hit the button in the bottom right to advance but you hit the three buttons on the screen. "リズムに乗って!”ride the rhythm, "とにかく楽しめ!"anyways enjoy yourself, I'm unsure of how to translate this one. "声を張れ”to send your voice. If you can read your object is to click the answer which you think is the best response to what the girls are saying, if you can't read japanese just press random ones. Depending on the one you press you get points which will make the countdown go to 0 where you'll either be able to start "RUSH" mode or you'll have to persuade one of the members. From what I've found the points from the buttons range from about 10~30, sometime you'll get lucky sometimes you won't. Little side not, you can refill BP by tapping the tiles, eventually anyways.

Once the countdown reaches 0 you will either enter "RUSH" mode or just a normal "Area event" either way you'll finally be able to click on the button in the bottom right. You'll know it's "RUSH" mode when a curtain closes and there's a red button to push, PUSH THE RED BUTTON!!!! If it's not you'll have wait for the next time, I think you need to do two or more "area lives" before you can enter "RUSH" mode. Either way, after your timer has reached 0 click the button in the bottom right away, DON'T click on any of the button on the screen because those will just waste your stamina. After you've clicked it you will be welcomed with a lovely screen that will steal your BP! There is no option to not use BP in this event so I suggest just using 1BP because the others aren't worth it. After you've dealt with the stealing of your BP you'll make it to a screen like in picture 5. The objective here is to persuade the member and tell them that they're amazing and that they can do it.

Above the member there is her name, to the right is her level and to the right is her power/rarity/strength rating. On the page where you can choose which live you want to do there are a bunch of members with stars and levels. These are what those refer too. 1 star is the weakest one, usually given when you choose the 1BP option. Weakest, lowest Points and will only give you 5 golden tickets. 3 star, stronger, more points, 10 gold, 5 other colored tickets. 5 star, strongest, I don't remember how many tickets you get but it's better then the other ones. The blue bar below refers how many points they need to be persuaded. How to lower that you may ask, simple take the number of your center member at the bottom of the screen, mine's 9128 and basically subtract that from the blue bar at the top. The number of you card is only roughly that number, usually it's over that number. Depending on how you answer you'll persuasion level will go up. "大丈夫できる”It's ok, you can do it. ”自分を信じて”Believe in yourself. Each time you persuade a member their level will go up and so will their persuasion level. Now you may be thinking, if the member's persuasion level goes up then I'll have to use more BP. The sad answer to that is yes; however, there is a way to up your persuasive power as well which I will talk about in the rewards section. Little note: If you're in "RUSH" mode you can spam the "Area Live" section as many times as you can in four minutes. Depending on your level I would suggest that you only use 1BP. If you calculate that it'll take you 3BP to persuade a member then use it, but if you only need to use it twice then I would suggest only using 1BP. All star members are in the 1BP slot.

image3.PNG
    Rewards are almost the same as the last event except there is something a little different. They added a special other ticket called レアイベントガチャチケット。Rare event tickets. This tickets are harder to get and they are the only way to get any of the items in the レアイベントガチャチケット専用アイテムarea. This area contains the item to level up to the next box. Sadly the ticket isn't only for the rare items box but the normal box as well so you'll get a mix of items, but only the rare tickets can give you the rare items. As I mentioned before about how to increase your persuasive level. There is an item in the boxes label Vocalの心得which will increase your vocal, which means that it will also increase your persuasive power. Mine is currently at 25/100 as seen in the first picture of the gameplay section.

I hope this guide is useful for people trying to figure out the event. This event is a lot easier to level up in and points are easier to get. I wish you all the best of luck in the event. If I missed something I apologize.

13. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    When you have to select the 3 options "Ride the Rhythm, Enjoy yourself, Send your voice", there's always a ? on one members.. what does it mean?

And how do you progress faster other than using the BP, cause if you don't use the BP at all, that meter won't increase (the % I mean)

14. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I think that the ? on the above the characters means that they didn't understand the reaction that you gave them, the more you have the lower the points you receive. I don't believe there is anyway to advance without using BP, it's like the last event where you had the four options and you couldn't advance the story without choosing one of the options, this event is much like that, except that we don't have the option of using no BP. If you don't use the BP you can't advance. However, if you continue to click the 3 options you may receive some BP.

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I wonder if there will be an English language version out later on, and the game will be available on overseas iTunes and Google Play, just like the Love Live School Idol Festival.

16. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Probably not.. if any idol game were to come out in English it'd be the AKB ones first..

Also Asuka fans rejoice, they've made a special event for her being the 15th single center. You can try your luck 10 times and get her 5* and 7* cards for just 3000NC! No 3* and 1* so it's not a bad choice if you really wanna get her cards

17. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    just when i thought i was safe from an event for a while, they throw another one at me :glare:

18. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Now that I know what to do for the event, I've been spamming it everytime I refill my BP. Not to brag, but I got into the top 1000 :p

Hoping to get to top 700 for that 2x Maiyan and Ikuchan cards

19. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    im at 1400 atm but idk how long i can keep that up without any candies ;_;

20. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    As of last night, I dropped back to the thousands.. Can't maintain it either without candies.. IDK why, but this event seems harder to get the candies for me.. I got like 700++ last event, but this event I've gotten less than 500 in total.

I DID get Ikoma's 5 star card, a Kotoko 5 star card (though I think this was separate). So I guess I'm gonna stop trying to get my rank back. Japanese sure play this game a lot in the wee hours