1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Guide] How to play Nogikoi on your iPhone

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Under The Ribbon, Apr 26, 2016.

1. HKTLORD

HKTLORD Kenkyuusei

What is a birthday card. what are its uses and how to get ?

2. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    It's essentially a special card that a member gets on their birthday. You can only get it on their birthday, and there's always an event for the day itself. It works like any other card and you get 1 5* for free when you log in on a member's birthday, you can buy more for NC (obviously) but you might get 1*,3*,5* or 7*.

Not sure if there's a special power up for them though. I just use them to level up other cards if I won't use them

3. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I need someone to help me with changing my birthday date.. I found out that I couldn't buy any more NC because my age is below 21.. -.- There's a way to change it and I think it's by sending them an email, but not sure how to do so. If anyone speaks Japanese, I need your help!

4. HKTLORD

HKTLORD Kenkyuusei

Oh i see thanks

5. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Is it itunes or the app blocking you?

BTW! For those that don't know there is a event for Maimai's graduation in which you receive NC :) and other good stuff. The event is the same as the first event, but the main problem is that Maimai is "transferring schools". Good luck and have fun.

6. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

It's not iTunes, it's the game service/app itself. There was a warning before you enter your birthday that you are restricted to how much you can buy per month and I kinda skimmed over that section of the warning.. :p

7. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    i hate this event, seems like i barely use 5 bp per 80 stamina x_x

8. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

You can use your event points to swap for event tokens you know? So when you play the stories and the BP event comes out, just hit 1 or 3 and it'll bring you to the screen to top up your BP. Instead of using the BP tokens, use the event tokens and you'll be fine. Just remember to clean out 1 box before moving on to the next box when you swap. Otherwise you miss out on a LOT of tokens that you'll be needing later on

9. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    nah, im just unlucky. i never get the bp event lol :(

10. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    is this thread still alive? just curous how to upgrade these cards after it maxed out..

Attached Files:

11. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    There's only 3 ways to upgrade your cards really:
    1) Battle with them and max out their battle points (which you have)
    2) Fuse 2 of the same card together (2x 7* for 8*)
    3) Sacrifice other cards as lesson cards to level them up to their maximum level (this also has a chance of raising their skill level)

12. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    thanks for the answer m8. i thought the thread was dead.. Do you still play this game? I wonder what are the purpose of having friends in this game too, how's your status on your oshi? :D

13. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Lol I still play, but only seriously when there's an event with a card I want. The rest of the time I just use up my daily stamina/BP and stock up free items. As for my oshi, I'm doing quite well lol. Max affection and more than 10 8* cards haha

14. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    omg can you tell me what's should i do as f2p player? im currently only maxing my nanamin meter as she will be deleted soon (already lvl 100 with affection tho)

15. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I don't think she'll get deleted since Maimai is still in the game..

Anyways you should be logging in every day for the bonuses and using everything on active events. It's hard to explain all the events. It helps if you can read hahaha.

As for friends, they give you up to 2000 tip coins per day, and sending greetings can earn you 2000 tip coins as well, so it's kinda useful... though I'm sitting on like 900k tip coins now LOL

16. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    she'll deleted after 21 March, there's notification for that so that's why im tryhard rn for maxing her.. I dunno for today's event tho, as for lv 95 and 100 intimidacy, do i wrong if i take both of it? And after 100, is it my feeling only or the leveling of the heart goes much harder than first 100 lv?

17. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The notification mentions making them unavailable to obtain new cards, progress in their stories, etc) , not delete, but I guess that's close enough. I'm pretty sure people would be pretty upset if their old cards got deleted lol.

You're allowed to take both 95 and 100. Both will end up in your story archive. The major difference is who's professing their love, both paths are otherwise almost the same. And yes, 100 to 150 is much harder than up to 100. If you didn't do the Kareshi events specifically for their kareshi hearts, you're probably screwed for getting her to 150... but it's maybe not impossible. Good luck!

18. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is an english language version already out ? Otherwise how do you play with only minimal understanding of japanese ?

19. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    No there's no English version. My Japanese is decent so it's not that bad but honestly you could probably learn it just pushing buttons enough times lol

20. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    yea i can barely read japanese but i eventually figured it out