1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Guide] How to play Nogikoi on your iPhone

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Under The Ribbon, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    wish I have these so called "reserves" [hehe] I'm at 2.6mil and probably at limit already sigh~~

2. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Finally made it to 3 mil...idk if it was worth using up all my backup bp/stamina

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

3. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    So here's new problem for me, my phone's broken and i want to transfer the id to the new one, must i turn on my phone and get a "transfer code" in order to do this? Any other method maybe? Since my phone's video processor are the one that are damaged so i dont think i can keep up the phone alive for a long time (tho the machine itself is 100% normal but i will not repair is since the cost is like $200) ><

4. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Pretty sure that's the only way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    if yes that's the only way? can you give me tutorial for it? :D

6. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Just go to the bottom right option (the cube/square option) then go to others and you'll see the phone > phone picture. It'll tell you how to do from there

7. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    can you provide screenshot for that? i can recover my phone but maybe for 3-5 mins since startup so i need to do it fast ><

8. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    i can provide the pics till here.. Hope it helps for my condition.

Attached Files:

• 561.jpg
      561.jpg
      File size:
      98.9 KB
      Views:
    • 562.jpg
      562.jpg
      File size:
      120.5 KB
      Views:
    • 563.jpg
      563.jpg
      File size:
      113.1 KB
      Views:
  9. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    3rd gens are in the game now, but I'm not sure what their announcement was about.. I think it said something about releasing their cards on whoever got retweeted 10k first, but I didn't get the dates part

10. Hikari P.

Hikari P. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami

Lol they still haven't release the English version yet (and they don't seem to do it lol). I wanted to play so much and even PM to the Nogikoi's official twitter page in 2016 but got no reply as expected :(. Gonna study Nihongo this whole summer and play on rampage but according to the older threads I cannot set graduated members (Maimai, Nanami, Serrian) as Oshi right ?

Attached Files:

11. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Trust me, they'll never release an English version of the game, period. You just need to look at 90% of the Japanese iTunes Store to see it, only the super popular games get translated. And AKB48's music game never got an English version, so if that doesn't get one, neither will this.

Unfortunately you can't set graduated members as oshi anymore. If you're looking to play it just because of them, you missed the timing sadly. The game doesn't really need a knowledge of Japanese to play though, I don't understand a lot but I still play it. The only time you need some knowledge of Japanese is when they announce new events and cards (for the effects), or when they have stories that you actually wanna read.

12. SinOverCos

SinOverCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    For the current event, does anyone know if you unlock any extra stories or bonuses for completing the 7th story?

13. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Wait the 7th story? No, you get nothing but there's either maiyan and nishino's stories so there are 14 in total

14. SinOverCos

SinOverCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    What i meant was the seventh/last story of Shiraishi/Nishino
    Guess I don't need to finish it, and use the rest of my stamina for Nishino's story

15. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    No you don't need to finish, you can if you want to. You get a reward (tho a small one at that) when you finish all 14. 25 coins is the reward

16. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Has anyone gotten their 7* reward cards for getting top 50 in the team battles?? I was in top 50 for Sakurai and matsumura's but I still haven't gotten the card

17. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    got it now :p

18. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    let the 3rd gen event begin!!:banana: I dunno how many stories i'll manage to complete but for now, I'll just aim for Rentan for 1st half and Zukki on the 2nd half :D

19. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    how to achieve high score? at least getting the 3rd gen card XD

20. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Not an expert myself, but i think fundamentally if you skip the blue and orange battle once you reach their requirement and just play the higher level one you should accumulate a fair amount of points. and yeah spam all those stamina and candies :D