1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Habu Mizuho (Habu-chan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Sorry for the late reply. I know what showroom you are talking about but I don't know where you can find it :(

Absolutly! There is something about her movements that seems super captivating as well. I would give some examples but I don't know if I will sound super crazy haha. The triangle formed by Miichan-Habu-Yuuka is the best I could have found in life lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    The fact that Mii-chan doesn't mind the closeness between Yukka and her dear Habu-chan also made this triangle unordinary [hehe]

Tbh if I knew Habu-chan personally or someone similar to her in real life, I'd have a crush to the said person

It's alright ;), I'm kinda curious what they're talking about in the middle of the vid, when Habu-chan mentioned Yukka's name and Mii-chan got :glare: don't understand what she said

3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Habu-chan pictures from TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2019 AUTUMN & WINTER.

[If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2019
  4. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    The Mariko-sama of Keyakizaka

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    mizuho is on the back cover of UTB+'s 49th issue! morita hikaru is on the front, and it will be released on december 11.
    mizuho.jpeg hikaru.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    asjhdhkhkfhkg :cry2:Thank you so much!
    Shingeki no Habu and Pikarun

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    short story time...
    I was singing NGE theme this morning and like always happen, it reminded me when Habu and Yuuka sang it in Keyakitte.
    And then I thought about how Habu had hard time to make friends and be part of Keyaki jokes and fooling around.

..and then I thought about how many choco boxes she received in S. Valentine episode and my day was suddenly happier and brighter.

She challenged herself without losing her most genuine and good qualities. I'm glad she became so loved and respected without stopping being SO Habu..

this is... lol I just wanted condivide my Habu appreciation time :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  8. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    The decision to put her in the front line is a bullseye. Despite being the tallest, I've got to say her presence was kinda vague. However, after the past single where she was put in the front, her confidence moves along, plus many jobs at modeling, etc. I have to say, in the past, she looked not too approachable because of her seeming withdrawn aura. She still is, but now because her aura is a bit intimidating and "too beautiful to the point it's hard to get close to her" as TakeYui said.

Edit: She reminds me of the cliche scene at many shoujo manga, where the cool heroine had many secret admirer who put boxes of chocolate in her shoe locker instead of giving them directly

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Habu is the current Sakamichi guest on Yoshimotozaka ga Ureru Made.

• Like Like x 1
  10. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Good news. After Habu graduated from Chokotto Yattemasu!, she has a new radio job lined up (Gocha Maze Tengoku! - also MBS). It airs every Thursday at 23:30 JST

[​IMG]

--

From JJ, June 2020

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    More here.

--

Don't think this was ever posted here but someone translated Habu's interview from Ex Taishu mag last Nov.

Habu-chan truly is blossoming from painfully shy and awkward at her debut to a confident, ambitious, witty, and a kickass model. Love watching her growth. Who would've thought Habu would become one of Keya's variety stars? I find her the funniest in Keyakitte. [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree. I know she is tall, but she seems a tad too skinny, even for her height.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm so happy she's gonna work with Ebisan! (Sorry, it seems I can't learn her name no matter what) Habu is probably the member which growth has been more complete so far and I'm happy to see her take another step towards her goal while meeting people who can still teach her a lot.
    She seems skinny but I have no idea how much of that is because of her natural physique and how much because of diet, stress, work... now that she has to stay home she may put on some weight though, which would be completely fine with me.
    Something that positively surprise me every single time, it's the quality of Habu shots and I don't know if it depends on photograpers, on Habu, or both. The majority of pics I saw of her are truly good!

I read she's on AC and she has the most perfect island. It doesn't surprise me. Habu may become so big to take part of world famous fashion events, but she'll be always our nerdy queen who dress in cosplay clothes and sing Anime themes without an ounce of shame.
    How can people not love her I'll never understand

• Like Like x 2
  13. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Here's a bizarre one.
    I was listening to Amami island's radio (don't ask why) and it turns out they have a song literally called "HABU IS GOD".
    DAKC-32.jpg
    The song is dedicated to a certain snake species, but I don't care
    It's good to know that Habu-chan is appreciated so much!

@keyak
    You haven't posted the best one from her recent JJ photoshoot :cool:
    EWmp4vXUwAA-Jds1.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Our little Habu can't be this cute
    EaNwdBNUYAEWdpau.jpg
    On a side note, this thing she's holding really does look like a giant old man's head :D

Gocha Maze 2020.06.11 broadcast.
    Haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but here's the gist of the first couple of minutes.
    Habu-chan was not in the studio and participated via the video conference. As she was maskless unlike the other MCs, they went on to discuss her appearance and hairstyle in detail. Apparently the ojiisans are always in high spirits, when she participates in this program. And, if I got this correctly, her "heavenly voice" also got praised.

Fan art by @kakurenbo0114
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow, its Habu-chan's 23rd birthday today!

Tanjoubi omedetou you lovable weirdo! (I say that with love)

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Happy birthday to our greatest, wisest and most cleverst titan!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Habu-chan has changed alot from just a few years back, in fact about just a couple of years ago she seemed quite different o_O. Well i guess it's for the better as she looks more confident now and modelling is a competitive job, but don't you miss her past image when she had black hair and looked more cute and charming :chuffed:, such as the vampire video from the 3rd single when she looked more endearing :cute:.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think she's blossomed so beautifully since then, it's hard to miss her past image, but it does make me feel nostalgic. But i love the current habu, she's definitely 'kami' tier in the group and will probably be a huge (pun intended) pillar for the 'new' group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    It's time for some model Habu goodness!
    Somebody made a very good compilation of her runway appearances.

P.S. Anyone remembers those yuri Mechakari CMs with Koike? :D
    It seems this pairing was set in stone a long time ago
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Skater girl Habu killed it as usual on the TGC2020 runway.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See her walk here

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1