1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Habu Mizuho (Habu-chan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Are the gaming vids only a few minutes long ? Is the full version available ?

2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    congrats habu on your first center (i'm in)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sabaru Kimura, Mizuho Habu of "Sakurazaka46", Keito Kimura of "FANTASTICS from EXILE TRIBE", kemio and others A collaboration movie of "Gatsby", in which Eve's newly written song "Kororon" is used as a song, was released on April 17th. Yamato Inoue, Shuichiro, Licaxxx, Yutaro, and Tenharu Saito also appear in a movie that expresses the world view of the new hair styling series "Metarubber".

if the video does not show watch the video here

Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 12.26.14 PM.jpg

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Habu-chan has certainly grown, maybe not in height, but in challenging and transforming herself. Respect.

6. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Mizuho announced on her Instagram she went to Thailand for the first time. I can’t access the post now and forgot the exact details, but she went with a fellow model or entertainment industry coworker, and rode an elephant.

7. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Habu-chan has just announced her graduation on her blog.

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It was either her or Pon at this point.
    I know there will be fans who will be terribly sad to see her go (and rightly so, Habu became a real treasure in Keyaki and kept growing in Sakura), but with sadness for me there is also the certainty of knowing Habu will open tons of doors as soon as she close this one behind her.
    She is like that.

I felt there has never been a separation between Habu-as-person and Habu-as-idol; she chose to be herself even when that meant to be weird in ways hardly monetizable and that could backfire anytime.

I will take time to really let her go, but I'll always be grateful she was part of Keyaki first and then Sakura.

Now excuse me, I'm gonna cry by myself in the office restroom

(that Keyaki marathon is SO gonna happen this weekend)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The OG Keyaki dwindles...

I wish her all the happiness in the world! YES SHE HABU!

• Like Like x 1
  10. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    She had the biggest character grownth of her gen, evolved a lot and the result was seen with her popularity boost with fans.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The announcement from Seed & Flower says Habu will participate in the first day of the two-day 3rd anniversary live on 25 November, but will not participate in the second day.

Habu has been a strong but quiet presence all along. Her somewhat changed appearance -- more feminine? -- over the past few months did make one suspect she was beginning to move in a different direction. It would not be surprising if she moved smoothly into a highly successful modelling career.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I caught the news of this on Twitter from a post that someone took pictures from at Japan Expo Malaysia. Did a montage of Habu pics and one of the comments mentioned her grad. I'm gonna miss seeing her in the group. She was the first one to stand out to me obviously being the tallest, and like others have said, it's been wonderful watching her grow into who she is now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

oof, although i'm more of a hako-oshi these days, this is hitting me hard. she immediately stood out to me when i started watching keyakake, both visually (being noticeably taller than the rest) and personality-wise (being an anime otaku and into Love Live, which was nice to see as someone who started out as a 2D idol fan thanks to μ's and aqours), and ended up becoming my first oshimen. i'm really going to miss having her in the group. sokosaku won't be the same without her. :(

when yukka announced her grad, i accepted the fact that habu-chan is probably the next 1ki to go, but i do wish she would've stayed a bit longer, like 2 more releases at least. it's a shame that we won't be getting a kira kids unit with all four of them, even if her membership is kind of treated like a joke. :^^;: i was also starting to get my hopes up that we could get through this single without any grad announcements (something that hasn't happened since BAN by the way), but that's on me i guess.

regardless of what she chooses to do from now on, i wish her the best. habu a nice life, sensei.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'll shamelessly just repeat what I saw on Twitter today, from Gackaozaka's post:

"I don't habu a good day".

:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Oh noo, 1st Gen's most beautiful memeber graduating?
    I could have betted she would be the last one to stay.
    If Tamura Hono also leaves, Sakurazaka will turn into sth boring.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    The pillar is gone...

Habu was my first love from this group. I've never admitted that. Before the "ambivalent" MV that drove me crazy into Fuu-chan, the very first day that I decided to look upon Keyakizaka on the internet and started browsing their profile pics (yes, the ones in the Saimajo uniform), she was the the first to caught my eye. And then it was one of the first documentaries, showing them during the shooting of the Saimajo MV, when two girls were discussing (I think one was Hirate - I don't remember) and between them there she was, tall, skinny with long hair and a somber face. And then it was her first PV, Habu like a vampire, but what a cute and pretty vampire she was...

Habu is indeed among the prettiest girls... Being so tall is not her strong point imho, its her very delicate and subtle facial characteristics. Of course I did prefer her younger, before all the dental and hair-style changes (but this is me: a strange outlier so pls ignore me). But I recall with such warmth these innocent days. Habu at 17 was a true angel!

Now Habu-san is an outstanding model. Her growth was, I believe, one of the biggest among any member in all Sakamichi groups. Modelling has played of course a major role in it and I guess that Habu and modelling is such a win-win case... Noone excels in elegance and style more than this tall beauty!

And as a member Habu-chan was the pillar: the strong girl that was so soft and tender to her sisters, old and new...

Oh, I will miss her... I will try to indulge in seeing her from now until November as much as I can while still being a member of the most elegant female group out there. After that, I hope I will still see her through her activities as a top model!

After watching "Drone" live I finally made sure that it was she the one who sang the phrase "... kimi no koto, dai suki da yo!". At the end, what I will miss most of her is her cute, cutest anime-like but warm, girly voice...!

Nothing but love and respect... Be happy Habu-san!

• Like Like x 1
  17. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Damn, my Sakurazaka oshi is leaving. I've felt that she's currently the most beautiful Sakamichi in my opinion and always captivated me with her charm and warmth. The gap between her coolness and her hardworking diligence with her dorkiness was just irresistible. I wish her the best, and I'll definitely be trying to follow her after grad, should she continue in entertainment.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Habu-chan is first on the runway in this video of the 'moment+' stage at today's 37th Mynavi Tokyo Girls Collection 2023 AUTUMN/WINTER event:

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another pic from the photobook:

[​IMG]

Some Japanese comments on the pic:
    -- "Ha Ha Habu-chan!?!?"
    -- "A picture entirely bathed in Habu-sama's beauty. Wonderful."
    -- "Habu-chan's legs are very long..."