Habu Mizuho (Habu-chan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sakurazaka46's Mizuho Habu's 1st Photo Book Reaches No.1, Plans to Graduate from the Group with a Live Performance on the 25th

The 1st photo book by Mizuho Habu (26) of Sakurazaka 46 ranked first in the Oricon Weekly Book Ranking by genre "Photo Book" announced on November 17.

The photo book, "Sakurazaka46's Mizuho Habu 1st PHOTO BOOK Destination," is a book filled with her personal appearance, bag contents, and a long interview.

d1.jpeg

14aca65a-1756-41d7-9f10-fee88e6c657f.jpg

Additionally, Habu-san, who has been active as a first-generation member since the group was renamed "Keyakizaka46," is scheduled to graduate from the group at the "3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE" to be held on November 25th

https://news.ntv.co.jp/category/culture/23f6e9c69a9b47a59809e598da68d1ef

2. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Interesting to see who is going to take her spot in Kouhaku. Or just rearrangement? In previous TV Tokyo 60-sai Music Festival, Shii-chan was absent and her spot was left empty. Hope thats not happen again.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She still might go. Paruru had her grad stage and took down her picture on December 26 but still appeared in Kouhaku

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Thank you Habu-chan for 8 wonderful years! We watched you grow thru these years, becoming confident and becoming a stylish model and performer. May your future path be filled with success and happiness!:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    I was hoping last week for a whole SokoSaku episode or at least just like Ozeki graduation for Habu. But.. oh well.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    It was such a nice grad ceremony... This time, the noble ikemen offered flowers to the girls... The dress was the best so far (for my tastes at least), I couldn't block my tears when the "Goninbayashi" song was played (oh, how much I loved this song and what a pleasant surprise it was to hear it - I could imagine Oda, Shiori and Nijika's presence beside Fuu-chan and Habu-chan) and everything was kept cool, orderly and humble like Habu wanted (apparently). So, I feel I have to say farewell for the second time in Habu's thread... Just love and respect for the amazing Keyaki/Sakura tower...

P.S. I have the impression this moment was the reason that Mii-chan kept her away (and rather watch it and weep somewhere among the audience) but of course I may be mistaken...

• Like Like x 1
  7. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Such a nice grad ceremony. Habu looked stunning and the setlist was really nice, just wished we got to see a full performance of 302goshitsu, after all, it was the opportunity to make 1 last performance with the duo and maybe the last 302goshitsu presentation. Luckily we will hear it again in Yuipon grad.

Habu-san, thanks for 8 years of hard work. You will always be remembered.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, Habu got royal treatment in the 3rd anniversary live. The whole last part of the show, both songs and individual conversaions with all members who had performed in the live, of all generations. Itoha was just about in tears (something she seems to fall into easily). I was happy to see how familiar Habu seemed with each of them.

My first memory of Habu was in the video clips of recording SaiMajo, back in 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It's going to be difficult for me to avoid spoilers about the concert because I'd rather see it on the eventual home release than read about it. Congrats on your graduation from the group and thank you for your time in Keyakizaka/Sakurazaka. You were always a bit of a goofball, but could be serious when needed.

On a side note, I'm here in Japan currently and bought a copy of her PB at the Shibuya HMV. I got a little card that's for a lottery of the signed panels that they have for display. The lottery drawing will take place the day after I leave. :cry: At least I snagged some pictures of those panels while I was in the shop as my consolation prize.

• Like Like x 1
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Natalie' is reporting that Habu will release a mini-album (title TBA) in June:
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/564460

She'll also have a live tour 'Reboot' in Tokyo and Osaka:

July 7, 2024 (Sunday) Tokyo Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE
    July 21, 2024 (Sunday) Osaka BananaHall

12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Habu speaking at an event today in Tokyo to commemorate actor Nakamura Masatoshi's 50th anniversary in the entertainment industry:

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Habu in 3 CMs for UHA Mikakuto Mochi Barley Bar: