1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

HAI Magazine XXXVII Translation Project

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by razgriz1011, Aug 14, 2013.

1. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    "MEET JKT48 TEAM KIII: CHOOSE YOUR OSHIMEN NOW!"

As you guys know, HAI Magazine released their latest edition with JKT48 as the main topic of their article. This is the 2nd time HAI did this since last year's special edition of JKT48 (the soon to be Team J).

So.. without further ado, this thread is dedicated to translate this special edition of HAI

[​IMG]
    source : https://twitter.com/HaiMagazine/status/366821847230214144/photo/1 (HAI Magazine's twitter account)

Contents
    P.19
    JKT48 TEAM KIII UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

P.20-21
    DARI MATA TURUN KE TEAM KIII

P.22
    Alergi Matahari (Yupi)

P.23
    Si Jutek yang Blak-blakan (Della) | Si "Ngempeng" Mania (Hanna)

P.24
    Gagal Berbuah Kapten (Naomi)

P.25
    Hampir Menyerah (Noella) | Hadiah Boneka Santet (Acha)

P.26
    Bonus Terkenal (Octi) | Member Anti Cicak (Yona)

P.27
    Galau yang Ditutupi (Natalia)

P.28
    Gara - gara Kepo (Lidya) | Cerita Plat Nomer Mobil (Ikha)

P.29
    Audisi Sekeluarga (Sinka) | No Girly Stuffs (Uty)

P.30
    Terrpesona Nicsap (Viny) | Rahasia Pikamin! (Kariin)

P.31
    Grogi Kalau Lagi Berdua (Ayen)

P.32
    Calon Dubes (Nadila) | Futsal Iya, Balet Juga! (Tata)

P.33
    SERU FOTO-FOTO, SAMBIL KETAWA

2. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I'll see if I can get the magazine and help out. I haven't checked any newspaper vendor yet, so I don't know if it's already available or not. Mostly, I was worried that they will run out immediately (like last year's edition :D )

3. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    PAK AHOOOK!!! *SUN666KEM*

Here's naomi's article translation (don't know how to translate the title though)

This is JKT48 Team KIII's captain, none other than Shinta Naomi. This one member actually participated in the first generation's audition, but at that time, she's unlucky.
    This time, not only becoming part of JKT48 Team KIII, Naomi even got chosen as Team KIII's captain.
    "Two days before the final of first generation's audition, i only trained a little bit, so i'm not accepted. But after being the captain of Team KIII i feel very happy in this second generation, even though at the first generation before i didn't get selected," she explained.
    Having dancing skills and excessive energy, makes her confident to join JKT48.
    "The dance here (JKT48) is energic, it makes me interested in joining. Moreover i once joined the dance extracurricular club, so it's being honed more here." explained by the member that once entered modelling competition at preschool.
    From the start of the audition until now, she said that there's a lot of experience and memories that can't be forgotten, including those after being in Team KIII or when still in Trainee.
    Since joining Team KIII and being selected as the captain, Naomi is challenged to make Team KIII better. For her, the challenge is to make her friends always think positive so they have a strong mental.
    "Acually i want to make Team K as good as, or even better than Team J. I also want our own single." she said about the target that wants to be achieved in Team KIII.
    Speaking about songs, Naomi likes all of JKT48's song because it describes herself a lot and makes her gain a lot of spirit. Naomi is easily 'gone mad' with other members.
    "The most interesting thing about me, maybe is my cheerful attitude. It's epic. (TL note : The closest i can get to translating gokil) I like to make fun of my friends. I like to get 'mad'!" said the girl who once won third place in a modern dance competition.
    Go crazy, Naomi!

JIKOSHOUKAI : "Even if I look grumpy/stingy/whatever (how you translate judes?), but i like to joke. I'm Naomi!"
    Need help translating jiko
    Jiko in Indonesian : Walaupun kelihatannya judes, tapi aku suka bercanda. Aku Naomi!!!" (got a little bit too excited at those exclamation marks)

Full Name : Shinta Naomi
    Birrthplace/birthdate : Jakarta, 4 June 1994
    Hobby : Dancing and playing basketball
    Twitter : @Naomi_JKT48

4. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Hufft, I wanna help translate but after numerous attempts in buying the magazine, it has always been sold out :(

5. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    For those who didn't have the magazine (either due to ti being sold out or you're too lazy) I'll help by sending the materials.

6. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Oh than i'll help :lol:

Send me the stuff rahmat~ :p

7. fech96

fech96 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    As I already got the magazine in my hand... May I contribute too? :)

8. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Yes! Anyone can contribute to the cause, thanks Raz for creating the thread.

As I still don't have a copy of the magazine yet (Pretty busy these past weeks), can someone write down the table of contents for the girls articles? I'll see if we can divide the task with those who want to volunteer.

Thanks!

UPDATE :
    Thanks Raz for the ToC , so let's do this per page!

Since indopr0 already done with Naomi, the rest of it will be up to the volunteers, Anyone willing to do it per-page?

I'll do whatever page left out :D , but I will need indopr0 help with the page :D

9. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I already did the translation for P.19 actually but i forgot to post it here, maybe need some QC :^^;:

JKT48 TEAM KIII UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

JKT48’s sweet like a warm hug storm isn’t done yet after JKT48 Team J’s almighty wind gusts of hope. Now JKT48 Team KIII’s melodic puffs gently hitting. Let’s Get Ready !

Yeah! Finally HAI once again become your bridge for you to get to know more about JKT48 members. It’s almost a year ago we get to know more about the members who now became JKT48 Team J, this time HAI met with the newly formed team in this group, Team KIII !

Yes, after making an appointment for a long time, finally we can meet directly with this 18 members who are ready to be next big thing in the entertainment world.

Different from last year, this time our “date” with Naomi and co. isn’t in HAI’s base but inside the JKT48 Theater in f(x). The result is beyond our expectation, it was so much fun to meet them all. Even though we just met for the first time, all of them were not embarrassed to joking around with HAI crew there. They were telling us stories, confessions, jokes, and we almost going to iftar together with the rest of the crew. Too bad, it had to come to an end since they have to do training again..

JKT48 Team KIII is still the “new kid” right now. But don’t underestimate them. Because we believe they can compete with other famous names in this show business or even competing against their own senior, Team J.

Well, in the next few pages you will meet these 18 members of Team KIII. We hope what we presented to you can make you feel closer to the girls

Oh and also, here’s a message from Team KIII captain, Shinta Naomi. She said that she and her fellow Team KIII members are waiting for you guys in the theater.

“You should come and watch us in the theater ! Because the songs for Team KIII are special. We performed a setlist with songs each with their own personalities. We have songs with sexy feeling into it like “Defense”, cute like “Late”, fierce like “Boku to Juliet”. We also have a song with 'troubled' theme too!” said her with a sweet smile.

10. fech96

fech96 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    P19. JKT48 Team KIII Up Close and Personal (razgriz1011 had translated it)
    P20-21. Dari Mata Turun ke Team KIII
    P22. Yupi JKT48 'Alergi Matahari'
    P23. Della JKT48 'Si Jutek Yang Blak-Blakan' / Hanna JKT48 'Si Ngempeng Mania'
    P24. Naomi JKT48 'Gagal Berbuah Kapten' (Andi Rahmat had translated it)
    P25. Noella JKT48 'Hampir Menyerah' / Acha JKT48 'Hadiah Boneka Santet'
    P26. Octi JKT48 'Bonus Terkenal' / Yona JKT48 'Member Anti Cicak'
    P27. Nat JKT48 'Galau Yang Ditutupi'
    P28. Lidya JKT48 'Gara-Gara Kepo' / Ikha JKT48 'Cerita Plat Nomer Mobil'
    P29. Sinka JKT48 'Audisi Sekeluarga' / Uty JKT48 'No Girly Stuffs'
    P30. Viny JKT48 'Terpesona Nicsap' / Kariin JKT48 'Rahasia Pikamin!'
    P31. Ayen JKT48 'Grogi Kalau Lagi Berdua'
    P32. Nadila JKT48 'Calon Dubes' / Tata JKT48 'Futsal Iya, Balet Juga!'
    P33. Seru Foto-Foto Sambil Ketawa

EDIT: Oops, didn't see the first post. Sorry [blush]

How about 'Loser to Captain?'

11. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Given the circumstances, I can't really get the magazine here :^^;:

If any of you would kindly give the untranslated materials, I can help this out. I can't believe that this magazine is so hard to get :^^;:

12. fech96

fech96 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Page 25 translation

Noella
    Almost Giving Up

Noella knows what's her superiority on stage. And she utilize it maximally!

"They (fans) said that I dance good, especially I got the eye contact. When I'm dancing, I like to move my fingers and my eyes too, and they said my gaze stab their heart." confessed the girl who is used to learn ballet since she was a little girl.

But who ever thought Noella almost giving up her audition.

"I auditioned for JKT48 from 1st gen until final, but I didn't pass. On 2nd gen, I tried again, although I'm a bit hopeless, because another auditioneers are beautiful, with my dance skill I go through it, and nothing to lose but still believe that I can!" yelled Noel talk about her first times struggling in JKT48.

Now, this 10th-grader girl is really motivated to dance, even she ever fall onstage at JKT48 theater. Ouch!

"My shoe's heel was broken, I fell outstage like I'm swimming. I was so ashamed. I almost cried, being laughed at. Uh, how annoying it was. Next time, I would check my shoe's heel before perform." said Noel, don't want to fall into the same hole.

"I have a target, or this is my dream along with my team, hopefully one time we could perform in Japan. Because we had seen another team could go there several times, not that we jealous, but just a motivation." expressed the girl who want to take a photo with Liberty statue in New York as background, enthusiastically.

JIKOSHOUKAI: "Once you see me smiling, you won't forget it. Hello, my name's Noella"

Full name: Noella Sisterina
    Place and date of birth: Surabaya, 16 November 1997
    Hobbies: dancing, travelling, playing guitar
    Twitter: @Noella_JKT48
    Acha
    Voodoo Doll Present

All started from JKT48 show on TV. That what's made Acha interested to join. She said it's so exciting to see the large amount of member and 'make chaos' when they perform on TV. "Seems like they're going to do a demonstration. At first I want to 'make chaos' too. I join to add the numbers." She joked.

With limited dancing skill, Acha slowly learn and gain her confidence.

Because she want to perform all out, the member who like diving and travelling, ever fussing about the costume to wear when facing the 2nd gen audition. Especially at the time, Acha wasn't really close to all members. Feels like she's always ignored.

"At the time of audition, we were not knowing each other. I asked, "For audition we use this costume, isn't it? That costume, isn't it?", they were so arrogant. Now it's just revealed how the members really are." She explained.

After long time has been together, not just each members who became closer, but also the fans. However there's also the strange ones.

"I ever get a doll that looks like a voodoo doll. Really, I didn't know what kind of doll it was. Thankfully the needle come with it." she told while laughing.

JIKOSHOUKAI: "With my beautiful eyes, I'll hypnotize you all. Hi, my name's Acha!"

Full name: Alicia Chanzia Ayu K.
    Place and date of birth: Bandung, 24 May 1999
    Hobbies: Diving, travelling, online shopping, hiking
    Twitter: @Acha_JKT48

13. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    MILESTONE

P.19
    JKT48 TEAM KIII UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL ----> done by razgriz2520

P.24
    Gagal Berbuah Kapten (Naomi) ----> done by Andi Rahmat

P.25
    Hampir Menyerah (Noella) | Hadiah Boneka Santet (Acha) ----> done by fech96

14. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I would like to help contribute, but I don't have the magazine with me. Can someone kindly send me the materials, please? :)

I spotted a few grammar mistakes (though I'm no certified expert on the language myself) in some of the translations above; would it be okay to correct them?

15. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    For those who want to help us in this project can send me a PM so I can organize it :)
    Everyone can join this especially if you have this edition of HAI :)

For those who want to join the translation but apparently doesn't have the magazine, i will send you the scans of the magz

When the list is set, I'll post the task that you guys gonna do

16. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Here's the tasks' list for the translation so far(excluding the ones that already been posted here on the thread)

Translation Team
    Vicz48
    - Dari Mata Turun Ke Team KIII
    - Si 'Ngempeng' Mania (Hanna)

HaddadP
    - Bonus Terkenal (Octi)
    - Member Anti Cicak (Yona)
    - Galau yang Ditutupi (Natalia)

Razgriz2520
    - Calon Dubes (Nadila)
    - Futsal Iya, Balet Juga! (Tata)

Annie Tjia
    - Alergi Matahari (Yupi)
    - Si Jutek yang Blak-blakan (Della)
    - Grogi Kalau Lagi Berdua (Ayen)

daydreamerzzz --> cancelled
    - Gara - gara Kepo (Lidya)
    - Cerita Plat Nomer Mobil (Ikha)
    - Audisi Sekeluarga (Sinka)

Angga
    - No Girly Stuffs (Uty)
    - Terpesona Nicsap (Viny)
    - Rahasia Pikamin! (Kariin)

QC
    Vicz48
    P.19 - P26

kurisu
    P.27 - P.33
    I'll update it after we have others who want to join..

17. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Since i'll have some free time during the weekend, do you guys still need some help ? :)

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    yes, that will be very much of a help :)
    Just PM me about it

19. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

My Task

Uty

No Girly Stuffs

The first impression stated that she looks like someone who doesn't speak much. But once you are connected to her, she's very talkative. especially if you talk about her pesonal side. Even though she looks girly, Uty, who is a big fan of Gita Gitawa admitted that she's not too feminine.

"I'm not that girly, but not much of a tomboy too. I'm just not a really big fan of girly stuffs," said Uty whose not only disliking girly stuff but also avoiding it like a plague.

This pempek lovers also said that she's an anti when it comes to collecting make-up stuffs.

"No way! I just use a baby powder and that's all," said the girl who loves purple.

While about girly accessories, Uty only gave us a simple comment, she doesn't want to be mainstream.

"I have a wristwatch, but it is a man type. Wristwatch with doll motives? No way!" She said.

So what about Barbie? the legend said Uty got one! Confess!

"Well, I have one and I don't pay any attention to it. I prefer to get myself anything related with football(Soccer). I really loves Manchester United!" She said.

But anyway, you're still pretty Uty.

Viny

Impressed by Nicholas Saputra

For about a year joining the 2nd generation, Viny got an experience where she had to leave her first theater setlist, Pajama Drive, while crying.

According to her, her performance at that time was subpar. When the new setlist (Boku no Taiyou) was announced, Viny was depressed since she remembered all the memories when she first joined JKT48. That's why she admitted that she was one of those who cried the loudest while doing the MC session.

"It was just depressing, but I also want to change the setlist as fast as I could. But I also sad since there were so much memories in Pajama Drive. The songs also nice. I really loves Two Years Later, Futari no Jitensha, Tenshi no Shippo and Temodomo no Namida," said this girl who also a big fans of Mr.Big.

Another uproar was when she was acted as a backdancer and somehow makes her compatriot confused. The reason was because her favorite actor, Nicholas Saputra came to the theater and makes her making a scene in the backstage!

"At that time he came to the theater, it was back when we still performing Pajama Driver. I was the backdancer at that time and not performing. I really adore him! And I was jumping all around happily at the backstage. That was when all the members were like "Huh?" and look at me like I was crazy or something. But when we did the handshake, in which I met him, I just acted cool. Hahaha," she said.

Awkward, Vin?

Kariin

Pikamin's Secret!

Although she didn't get her mother's permission for joining JKT48 at first, it doesn't make her back-out. She chose to enter the audition by secret!

"I secrely went to Jakarta. When I was on TV, suddenly Mom gave the permission," said the girl who got the information about the audition via SMS from a friend.

This lucky girl really fortunate to have activities in line with her hobbies, singing and dancing.

"Showbiz world is really in line with my dreams. In JKT48, I can also help my parents," said the girl who really loves online games.

Karrin admitted that she covered her own living fee in Jakarta.

"Living far away from my parents, I still optimist that I can do it. I remember the first time I'm here. Dancing Jaipong, singing and acting like I'm falling by the judges in a scene where I acted like someone who really scared of something, I have to be strong," she said.

We all curious what is her secret behind her very strongg will to live.

"I only need Pikamin, my lovely supplement, looks like a Pikachu toy with vitamin C. I really love it. As long as there's Pikamin, I'm full of gusto!"

Ah...a toy...

20. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The translation, is it already finished?