1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hama Sayuna (Hamachan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

3. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

All I remember with the Team 4 MV short version was Hamachan. So I decided to get screenshots of her being shown.
    Screenshot_2018-05-15-07-48-31-95.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-15-07-49-04-96.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-15-07-49-35-04.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-15-07-55-18-93.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-15-07-50-53-80.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-05-15-07-53-02-96.jpg

Haven't seen Hamachan this much in an MV and its a short version.

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She has a smile that would make you forget about everything happening around you. You get captured - zoned in to her smile.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well I was looking first and foremost for Onishi and because she's almost always next to Hama I didn't actually notice Hama much:^^;:

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    breakfast assault:oops::oops::oops:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hello listeners. I, Sayuna Hama, as in Hamachan from AKB48 Team 8 holding concurrent post in Team 4 will be sending to you. Hamachan’s radio you’ll be into. So I will like to introduce lots of letter I got from everyone. Here is the first one. General elections are nerve-wracking so I still get nervous after all these years. Second one. What would you do if you were 2 meters tall? It’s going to be an unimportant story but I would reach to the clouds and eat it. Third one. Can I follow Hamachan? Of course everyone please follow me. Next. How tall are you? Did you already stop growing? I think my height is 148cm and I won’t believe that I already stopped growing. Next is the last one. Where is Hamachan? I’m here. Thank you for lots of messages and after the commercial will be Sayuna’s breakfast assault.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Team 8 4th Anniversary Book Profiles

Shiga Prefecture Representative-

濵咲友菜 Hama Sayuna

Born on 8/20/2001

Blood Type A

146.3cm

Catchphrase: Please pay attention to where my voice is coming from! I’m small, but can you see me? (Where are you?) I’m here! I may be small, but I come from Shiga Prefecture with Lake Biwa. I want to make smiles bloom like rapeseed blossoms, I’m Hama Sayuna, 16 years old!

A hot topic on variety shows, her femininity and popularity are rising!

Survey:

Nickname: Hama-chan (はまちゃん)

Kennin Team: Team 4

Hobbies: Watching Star Wars, listening to music

Specialty: Dance

Strength: Likes smiling, bright

Weakness: Negative

Charm point: Eyes, eyelashes

Favorite word or phrase: Thank you

Favorite food: Nyuumen, tomatoes

Disliked food: Nothing in particular

Person you admire: Kashiwagi Yuki-san

Member you get along well with: Yamada Nanami

How would you describe yourself in a phrase?: Bright

What do you want the most right now?: Friends

What do you do to reduce stress?: Karaoke, mess around with the other members

What event this year left the biggest impression on you?: Team 8’s senbatsu concert in TDC Hall.

What event this year made you the happiest?: My radio program being decided

What was the toughest thing for you this year?: The lessons for the Team 8 senbatsu concert

How do you think you grew this year?: Variety power

Your goal for this year: Deepen bonds with my fans, get one step closer to becoming an actress, become stronger at MCs

Dream for the future: Actress

What you’re looking forward to with your kennin team: I want to do my best to absorb good points and new skills from my senpais and become necessary to my kennin team!

Casual Clothes Point Check!

Recently I’ve been wearing properly mature clothes. But inside I still haven’t changed (lol). I bought these without trying them on, so they’re a little big. I’ve been really into buying cheap fashionable clothes, and this was also cheap.

My Memorable Hashtags:

(Instagram)

#Danso

#WeDidALotOfLooksOnKANSAIBakusho

I want everyone to eat this <3

Most recommended! Hometown gourmet

Baumkuchen

Last year, the Kansai members’ own program began, and thanks to that, I have been able to appear on many variety programs. After I appeared in the first, my next appearance was decided, and steadily I got work with more and more programs, and I kinda wondered if I could even make an impression (lol). Recently, I feel like I’ve gotten better on getting people to laugh. But sometimes my jokes fall flat, and it’s awkward. Although that sounds like something an entertainer would say, huh (lol). Last December, my radio program was decided, so this year I want to get better at talking. Because I’m aiming to be an actress, I’d like to also do some work in plays, but for now I want to do my best to leave my fingerprints all over the work I have been given (lol).

When I entered high school, everyone around me became so fashionable, so I also started reading fashion magazines like “Seventeen.” Well, I’ll be seventeen soon, I guess (lol). I’ve been studying how to do makeup, and since then I’ve been told that I look more mature or cuter. I’m not sure if I should say it myself, but I think that I’ve become more feminine, too (lol). I love rock climbing, so I’ve been told that I’m a wild monkey, but it looks like I’ve finally become a human (lol).

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen: