1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hamamatsu Riona (Riona) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    We have come to terms

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I don’t understand. She’s literally fluent in English but did the entire interview in Japanese while the host translated for her???

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Breaking news!
    Riona will be joining a japanese-korean Kpop group.
    1media.jpg

The members
    ZDreamZ.jpg
    ZDreamZ2.jpg
    Riona.jpg

Google translated from their homepage:

Japan-Korea Girls K-Pop Group NEW GIRLS GROUP G (tentative name) will make a major debut in Korea in June 2021.

This group is a joint unit of selected members of No.1 Media JAPAN who passed the Mikucha distribution audition held in 2020 and members of Korea's No.1 Media led by CEO Jun Kang.

The purpose of this audition is to recruit Japanese members of the girls unit who are scheduled to debut in Korea from their debut in Japan.

The members who passed the Mikucha distribution audition were sent to Korea in 2020, and they were planning to make their debut in Korea within the same year, but the spread of the new coronavirus that involved the world forced the project to stop.

However, participation in the Korean debut program and steady work to improve skills continued under the hood, and I was able to send some members to Korea.

Currently, they have firmly participated in the debut program and have come to the point where they can make their Korean debut in June 2021.

Even so, the next girls K-pop group's Korean audition will start with Korea's No. 1 Media, and recruitment will start in Japan at that timing.

https://no-1media.jp/audition/

According to their IG page, the group will be called ZDreamZ. This was posted before the updates on their official homepage. Google translated:
    ZdreamZ4.jpg
    Japan-Korea girls k-pop group "Z Dream Z" will debut in Korea at the end of June 2021 ❗️ The Japanese-Korean girls k-pop group "Z Dream Z", which was born at the audition last year, will finally make its debut in Korea at the end of June 2021. Digital single & PV simultaneous release! Debuted in Korean media! !! Details will be announced on our website and SNS. In addition, we will release information about members as soon as the information is lifted. Please look forward to it. The video is practiced by the members of "Z Dream Z" with the songs of the K-POP group produced by No1 Media.
    https://www.instagram.com/1mediajapan/

I know a bit of this project, because the people behind is the ones who made the infamous Zpop Dream, Zgirls & Zboys. No1mediaJapan is the japanese sub-office of No1media Korea, formerly Zenith Media Contents.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I know she's a Kpop fan but that's still a sentence I didn't expect to see!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    If this is the debut song, it sounds good: https://twitter.com/1mediajapan/status/1381504941064249344
    She's been hinting about this since late last year and wish her the best cause, this company is really flop honestly with 3 girl groups already that haven't gone anywhere and it seems like this new one is part of the company's "zpop" movement too, hoping there's also a chance she gets Girls Planet 999! I'll be gladly be buying the promo digital single once those leak out on ebay in the summer

on another note, she'll be labelmates with ex-nogi46 Mahiro lol

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've never heard of this company, but I hope it works out well for Riona. I know I, for one, will try my best to promote her in the small circles of kpop fans that I know, and hopefully it'll help. She's been trying hard to become successful, as an AKB48 member, solo and now as part of a Kpop group. She deserves to see her hard work come to fruition.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

It's not a original song, but from one of Zenith's former group LipBubble. I think they just covered or maybe they will remake it to a japanese version

And btw, Zenith or No1media is not a part of Zpop anymore. They discontinued operation with another agency that they worked with last year. So sadly no Rotti & Riona interaction :(
    https://zpopdream.com/news/cozmic-group-rebranded-to-divtone-entertainment/

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

1mediaJapan has been releasing the official members for the group. Today, is Riona's turn, all though we already known that. You'll find the others on their IG account
    Riona 1media.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/1mediajapan/

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

12. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    Here's a rough transcript and translation by Google:
    ZP WORLD PROJECTのK POP ガールズユニットメンバー今日は浜松りおなです実は私以前に akb48チーム8のメンバーとして下田卒業後はソロでみならず海外での活動もしていましたもっともっとグローバルに活動したいという強い思いがあり昨年行われましたこちらのNo.1Mediaオーディションに応募しいただきなんと皆さんの応援のおかげで1位起きたそして最終審査を経て今年の6月末にデビューグループメンバーの一員として選ばれることになりました改めましてたくさんの応援本当になり皆さんも今回のオーディションで一人でも多くの方に夢を叶えることを願っています応援しています
    ZP WORLD PROJECT's K-POP Girls Unit Member Today is Riona Hamamatsu. Actually, after graduating as a member of akb48 Team 8, I was also active overseas as well as solo. I applied for this No.1 Media audition, and thanks to everyone's support, I got up in 1st place, and after the final screening, I was selected as a member of the debut group at the end of June this year. I really hope that this audition will make as many people as possible realize their dreams.​

• Like Like x 2
  13. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Thank you!

14. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Riona's group has a official name and logo. Translation from Google:

Poshgirls.jpg

The unit name of the Japan-Korea joint K-POP girls held at the audition in Mikucha last year has been officially decided!!

"Posh Girls"

Debut schedule, member names, photos, music information, pre-PV, etc. will be opened according to the timing of publicity to the Korean TV magazine media.

https://twitter.com/1mediajapan/status/1399675676718866438

• Like Like x 2
  15. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That could be an interesting concept but the company will need a good budget for wardrobe and accessories so that they really pull off the "Posh" sobriquet

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  18. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Posh Girls japanese line has released a Olympic Tokyo song

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    is it just me or is the video only available in 360p....

20. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately only in 360p :(