1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

HANGRY & ANGRY

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Naomi, Oct 13, 2008.

1. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

^ i hate you, nah im just kidding how come you have thier cd already? btw how lucky you are!

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^^ I hate you. :glare:

I'm not. :hmm: Just kidding. XD

It was released at the Chibi Japan Expo (along with a bunch of European counties), so that's why some people already have it.

3. suncsunc

suncsunc Kenkyuusei

Just downloaded Sadistic Dance from hello-online and i haven't hear all the songs but :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: The★PEACE! [rock] I'm love with the remix [rock] maybe because the peace it's my favorite song from Morning Musume and i love Metal :D but it's awesome ...
    sorry i just had to say it because it F!@#g rocks [rock] must buy it must buy it must buy it....

4. Naomi

I'm still waiting for my copy to get here to listen to it and it's taking forever. :cry: I keep hearing all of these good things about it and I really want to hear it. Grr. Well, it's a good thing I have a lot of willpower (for some things, anyway. [hehe]). I do have to wait until the 18th to hear it, though. :hmm: I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, though!

5. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Lol I never got the "I'll wait for my own copy" thing :XD:
    I always download and listen, then my copy arrives eventually ...

I haven't heard H&A's album, yet though.

6. Naomi

I know, but it doesn't feel like it's worth the wait if I don't... I dunno. I just feel better if I wait to listen to it. I usually rip my own copy anyway, so it'd be weird to buy it, but not listen to my actual CD at all. (Don't ask why I'm putting myself through this torture. XD)

Waiting for Kill Me Kiss Me wasn't nearly as hard because we had previews for all of the songs, so I knew what they sounded like, but on this one, we've only heard Sadistic Dance and Top Secret, so all of these new songs aren't helping at all. :lol:

7. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

I enjoy Lady Madonna.
    The Peace is just awesome!

8. Meaud

Meaud Kenkyuusei

I loved the concert. I was in the front. I thought Yossie saw me (or maybe not ahah). But they are so pretty when you see them in front of you. I love Rika's voice, she is really cute :)
    I have my dedicace too, I'm so happy ;D

The album is really REALLY great. I think I like all the song here :)

9. Miitan

Miitan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I really like the Top Secret song and video. I hope they continue to do event outside of Japan because I really think they could build up a good cult following if they toured somewhat regularly, especially if they were with a live band.

10. Naomi

I got my album today! :omfg: I loooove it. My favorite song on the album is definitely DOUBT, although I love Lady Madonna, Top Secret, and Sadistic Dance as well. I like all of the songs, actually... Mr. Monkey's kinda funky (teehee), but I really like it. Shake me is underwhelming, but I still like it. ;D I prefer the original songs to the crash berlin versions, but they're still good. The Peace! is definitely interesting. I'd love to see H&A versions of other H!P songs.

I love this album. :love:

Oh, and to get some discussion going - what H!P songs would you want to see H&A cover? I want to see Rainbow Pink just for the heck of it. :XD: Kanashimi Twilight would be cool, too.

11. pankwaah

pankwaah Kenkyuusei

Yossy. ♥ I was so happy when I found this unit few months ago. They make amazing unit! I love the songs, they aren't cute and happy. Something different from both. And I was so surprised to hear Rika singing no cute song! O.O I'm still wondering how is it possible that she sounds super cute in the songs, but still she is rocking really hard? Also, the songs fit to Yossy's voice perfectly! Ah, I'm so happy the unit exists. :)

12. deneth

deneth Kenkyuusei

13. Heika88

Heika88 Kenkyuusei

Yeah!
    Great news! [rock]
    I hope that I will can be to the Paris date..maybe to London date too^^

14. Naomi

Well, that's great for the European fans! Now if they come back to the US (east coast, please), I'll be happy! :D

15. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

^ I agree with you, Naomi. The girls need to rock New York! I was watching the recent batch of subtitled videos on their Facebook page, and listening to Yossi and Rika talk about how amazing their overseas fans are and saying that they wanted to come back to the States really made my heart ache. I really hope that they can play venues that aren't just anime convention based, too.. though I don't know how easy that would be.

16. xXAsianPopXx

xXAsianPopXx Kenkyuusei

I was listening to "Angelia" before!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!! I cannot WAIT until me and my friend cosplay Hangry & Angry!!!

17. Naomi

BUMPITY.

Quoting from JPH!P:

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD. I've been waiting for an H&A release forever, so I'm sooo excited! :omfg: Actually, I'm not even sure if they're releasing anything, but at least they'll be doing something. I was worried they disbanded since they're my favorite artist ever. D: If they don't release something, though, I'm gonna be pissed since they haven't released anything since their album in December 2009.

And by "this year", I hope Yossie means "very soon". 8D

:omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

18. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    HANGRY & ANGRY BACK!!!! :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

This means more CHARMY :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

Hope they release something

19. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

yoshizawa hitomi and ishikawa rika were once my favourite in momosu
    but you know this feeling
    just vanish slowly and slowly till now
    i didnt give any attention to them and hello project idol anymore
    my concern now is in akb48 only

20. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

PV for H&A's new single, Reconquista, which is available on iTunes as of today. The single itself will be released on August 10th.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kyi3FpyhoI[/yt]
    ... Damn, they look great. <3 I can't wait to get this! I already bought it on iTunes and am looping it like crazy. It has much more of a pop/"idol" feel than their previous releases, and even though the PV is more simple than Top Secret's was, I really love how clean cut it looks and how much it focuses on the girls. I'm really, really impressed! Yossie and Rika have still got it! :inlove: