Hara Yune (Yuune)

Discussion in 'SKE48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Apr 6, 2022.

1. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Who are the other two in your Top 3 cutest? I'm just curious haha.

Also your last sentence reminds me to ask here:
    Did she ever talk about why she's not joining HKT and chose SKE instead? I know she has SKE oshis but did she ever mentioned HKT48 ?

nevermind I just read Mana's translation from previous pages, got my answer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    From 1:00, Yune says, "Good thing about Fukuoka is there are a lot of cute girls. There are also a lot of tasty food. So you are happy everywhere."

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ Yune looks so cute in that video especially with these clothes :cute: This video is a short interview with the 3 SKE members who are from Kyushu. Some of the other things Yune said: she said that the fans in Nagoya are very warm/kind, and that when she's happy or she's sad, they feel the same emotions as her but even more than she does, they're very supportive. then, she also mentioned some of her favorite foods like ramen and strawberry. and at the end she did promotion for the concert that happened on the 18th. Look at her...

Yune 1.jpg Yune 2.jpg

Too cute :blush: Btw she looks adorable on all the pictures from the "Chou Sedai Concert" posted by @donjonnie. She performed the unit song "Gyakuten Oujisama" as the center! Sadly, the concert wasn't streamed... and it's not sure that it will ever be released :/ I really hope they do, because this would be great to promote the SKE new gens. and I want to see Yune in it!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Year message:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune looks so cute in the video! She said that her wish is to have an event in her hometown, Fukuoka. I'm really happy for her that she gets to have her own individual message on this channel, considering she only debuted like half a year ago, it shows how well she is doing ;w; Everything is going perfectly for her, and hopefully she will have a successful year in 2023!

The members of "New Ager" for Bubka - November issue.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

There's a photo where Yune is crying? on the 4th page ;_;

I also found an article on Tokyo Sports, from when Yune became center! it says that Yune, who debuted in April that year, became center of the coupling song "New Ager", which is also Yune's first song participation in the group. She said: "When I heard that I was the center, I was worried about whether I could do it but my genmates and the seniors were kind and the music video shooting was fun." with a smile. She added "I saw the MV for the first time today and I was happy because it feels youthful. Please watch it a lot."

007.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

SKE updated their profile pictures today!!!

If you want to see Yune's previous profile pictures, they're on the first page of this thread!
    I really liked her first profile pictures, she looked so good, and I love the new ones as well <3
    They always have two pictures, one with a close-up and one with the full body:

001.jpg 002.jpg

https://ske48.co.jp/feature/hara_yune
    Bigger versions of the pictures: #1, #2

She looks so cute!!! :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    :inlove::blush::cute:
    That big smile with the regal-style red background and costume is just just... so captivating!
    Very nice, thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally watched Yune's debut stage! it was the "221002 KKS6 LOD 1700" performance, the stage is SKE's KKS stage "We're Growing Up" (setlist here). This was my first time seeing this stage too, apparently it's being performed by the 10th/11th gens (I guess, it isn't exactly a KKS stage anymore lol). I enjoyed it! The setlist is nice. Also, they actually performed "Mirai to wa" at the end (instead of "Koi Ochi Flag" on the wiki page) and it was Yune center ^^ That's one of my favorite SKE songs!! Overall, Yune did fine for her debut even thought she looked really nervous ;w; I hope she can perform this stage a lot and improve her dancing/singing skills. Everyone was being nice and supportive with her! She also cried around the end T_T

Btw Yune had her birthday stage on 8th January! Hopefully I will find time to watch this eventually >.<

I went to the 11th gen Twitter account, I noticed that they updated a lot since last time I checked o_o;

Here are all the Yune updates from mid-September to mid-November:

Yune appeared in "Tokai Radio - SKE48 1+1 wa 2 Janaiyo!" once more! it was with Iriuchijima Sayaka.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Some group pictures! The first one is with Team E at the end of September, the last one is her debut day!
    She's cute on the Team E picture, if we compare to the past pictures, she seems a lot closer to them now.

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Some photos from Yune's updates on the 11th gen account:

08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

They also shared this picture to promote the Bubka photoshoot. it's from the 'New Ager' MV! So cute ^^

15.jpg

Some videos:

- Message from Kyoka, Yune and Kurumi
    - Video of the members right before going on stage, on Yune's debut day
    - Message from the members after they finished the performance

Sources in spoiler!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

All the Yune updates on 11th gen's Twitter from mid-November until the end of 2022:

Photos from Yune's updates on the account...

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

Yune received birthday wishes from the Tokai Radio account, and 11th gen's account!

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Samples of some photocards for November...

011.jpg 012.jpg

Yune with Tani and Ruuchan for their interview!

013.jpg

Yune will appear on Zero Position ^^

014.jpg

Bonus: a photo of Yune from New Ager, posted by graduated member Takeuchi Saki!

015.jpg

Some videos:

- Message after the KKS performance of 20th November (Yune and Mirei moment <3)
    - Message after the Team E performance of 22nd November
    - Mikanzen TV's account posted a short backstage video of Yune on her birthday. Cute!
    - Yune's message about the SKE concert of December (she looks so pretty!)
    - Yune's video message about her interview with 48Times
    - Message after the KKS performance of 27th November

Sources in spoiler!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Yuune congratulation
    First time senbatsu as expected, I wonder which position she will get, second-row is expected, but what if new center?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I thought I made a post here when Yune made senbatsu but I guess it was in another thread :^^;:

I'm late but congrats Yune for making senbatsu! She totally deserves it with how well she's been selling at HS. We still don't know who will center the single, and I think she might have a chance... it often happens in SKE that they give center to new members. if it really happens, it would be so amazing for Yune >.< and I'm sure she would get even more popular too ^^

Here's a cute video of Yune, this is the moment during her audition, she talked about it before, one of the judges was talking to her and she looked at the wrong direction haha so cute <3

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune runway walk for "ULTRA TEENS FES- 2023@TOKYO" back in March.
    She's sooo cute in this!! I wish there was a better quality video >.<
    Her outfit and hairstyle are so nice, and she walked with confidence *-*

This was the reward of the 48G new gens Showroom event in February.
    Yune ranked #2 in the final results! (you can see the full ranking here!)

Here's a video of the talking part from the WWS channel in good quality!
    Yune talks in the end, she said nice things ^^
    She said she hopes more people get to know SKE & 48g members <3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's first senbatsu! "Suki ni Nacchatta"
    Some screenshots of her moments in the MV <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
    006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

She had a very good position in the dance formation, she's first row (on the far left).
    They're divided in groups and the first row was together so she was with Ouchan etc.
    She looks very cute and the song is suitable for her!

I think they didn't perform this yet but I look forward to see her perform this live ^^

Other good news: Yune apparently centers the KKS song in the single!
    The song is "Kimi no Hitomi ni Kanden Chuu". Sadly no MV, since it's theater edition.

Btw she's still doing great with HS sales! Last update I saw, she's around top 5 best!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Should promote her quickly and give her some fast front row time a la Mogami Nanaka. This is another 20-something arrival with nice charisma and looks and probably wanting to give it her all since she passed at a later age too, after all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    But she's already front row, along with Ouchan, Kuma, Egochan and Mirei. I think there's a possibility of the kenkyuusei being promoted at the anniversary concert, in October.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes, she was given a very good position in the new single! Actually, before the center was announced, a lot of people (SKE fans) were expecting Yune to center this single... it seems like everyone is ready for it lol. I think it will probably happen, if not the next single, then the one after. She's doing really really good. I hope she gets promoted soon because it looks like for SKE, they still wait for promotions to give social media accounts to the members, and I think this is such a waste... Yune got popular right at debut and it has been more than a year. she would have had so many followers if she got an account not long after her debut, and she could have promoted herself (and the group) much better that way. So yes, hopefully it's soon!!

Her solo dancing video for "Suki ni Nacchatta"...

The ending with the close-up and her smile! :blush:

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune doing promo of the latest single, together with Yuzuki, Ruuchan and Nakkii.

it's great that she is picked to do this kind of promotions, more people will get to know her! She introduced herself at the beginning, she said that her special skill is balloon art, and her charm point is her (one) dimple when she smiles. They talked about the recording of the music video, and Yune said that she often heard that it rains when SKE has recordings, but that there was no rain that day and it was sunny, so she thinks she might be a "hare onna" (a girl who brings the sunshine). She said that the sky was really clear and blue and beautiful. so Yuzuki said that actually, there are other SKE members who consider themselves as "hare onna" and that they should fight for who's the real one XD lol.

She was asked about being in senbatsu for the first time and she said that she has always admired idols, and it was her goal to be in senbatsu, so she was really happy. But before the shooting of the MV, she got nervous, thankfully, all the seniors were really nice and helped her, so everything went well in the recording and they could make a great MV. She hopes that many people will enjoy it and she will do her best with doing senbatsu activities!

Then Nakkii asked if Yune's first impression of her changed and she said that it didn't(?), so Yuzuki asked what the first impression was, Yune said that it was "a kind older sister". then Yuzuki told Nakkii that it's nice that she was called older sister instead of mama lol.

Cute moment at 16:10 when Yune made a little mistake while reading ^^ then Yune told a story, when she went to eat ramen with Kurumi (same gen) after dancing for 5 hours during rehearsals, she took shoyu ramen and Kurumi took tonkotsu ramen, they exchanged a bit and she said that both were delicious, and they said that they would go there again and order something different and share it again.

That's it! She was really cute in this ^^

Short dancing video and message :flower:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune and Ouchan on Utatube in early August ^^

Yune has been featured in a lot of things during this single's promotions! Too bad SKE didn't get to perform the song on music shows (which surprises me because they had music shows performances for the previous single). Anyway, I'm glad that being in senbatsu really did something for Yune, she got more work overall, and I hope it continues like this ^^

She was really cute in this, with Ouchan, who's also in my favorites. I love both of them <3 Yune said that she was nervous about being on Uta-Tube for the first time. She said that she's really happy about getting into senbatsu, the man asked if everyone in senbatsu is being nice to her and she said yes, then Ouchan repeated many times that yes everyone is nice, haha. After that, she got to show her balloon art skills, she did a rabbit ^^ She's too cute!

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

If Yune gets center, she will be the first SKE center that isn't from Aichi.

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Happy 22nd Birthday, Yune!! :ome:

F_jDlfObwAIJkOp.jpg F_lRgDFagAA1ux7.jpg F_TtFfiaUAAPSys.jpg F_doAb9bwAAPuPx.jpg F_hSOI1aYAA9t33.jpg F_iKMLVbsAA-yVl.jpg
    [​IMG]

Birthday Showroom

• Like Like x 3