1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Harada Aoi (Aoichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Hallelujah! Missed her on KeyaKake. I wonder if she and Risa will continue as it was before her hiatus.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    aoi just appeared in keyaki republic let me go cry

• Like Like x 2
  3. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Super glad to have her back! As a relatively newer fan, I definitely haven't been waiting for Aoi's return nearly as long as many of you have. But having only become a fan of Keyaki during her hiatus, I've never experienced Aoi 'in the present'. Up until now, I've always been restricted to watching past episodes and performances of her as she was before her hiatus. I kept reading things about her from more veteran fans and it was hard to fully understand because I couldn't relate with their experiences.

Now that she's back, I look forward to actually following her (as opposed to just catching up on her) through Keyakake, blogs, performances, interviews, etc. I'm really excited to finally get to know Aoi properly and watch her grow alongside all the members

• Like Like x 3
  4. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I can't believe it :cute:.
    I've been waiting for that news and it's finally happening.

• Like Like x 2
  5. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I am so happy, I love Aoi so much, I really want to see her performing again!!! Ballet to shounen!! I am waiting for a performance video for a long time!

• Like Like x 2
  6. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Aoi officially returns from her hiatus. The happiness i feel right now is just too much. I can't stop crying. :cry2:
    Welcome back Aotan!<3

• Like Like x 3
  8. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Welcome home Aoi!!! :cry2:

• Like Like x 1
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    i never realized how much i missed her until now ;~;

welcome back aoi!! <3

• Like Like x 1
  10. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Aoitan welcome back!!! It was sad to see Neru leave but I'm glad to at least see my 2nd favourite 1st gen back!! And she looks even more stunning than ever!

• Like Like x 2
  11. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    after all the graduations we had in the past year i was afraid aoi could follow but there were too many hints lately suggesting her return
    to me aoi always had a lot of potential and it was sad to think she could leave the group without developing it. in the footage we have of the keyaki girls rehearsing you can see aoi perfecting her moves until the very last minute and the few times she had the chance to shine on her own, whether it was her bow move in fukyouwaon or her sezon solo dance, she gave her all. she is such a hard-working girl and it really shows; she took a break to focus on her studies and now that she got into her college of choice she comes back to the idol world.
    i hope she enjoys her time in the group and i'll definitely make sure to cherish her presence from now on.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    Welcome back Aoi !!! :blush:
    I love her personality and I really excited to see her interact with the 2nd generation.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Yes, welcome back. :)

What?! Who, fans, members...?!

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I guess...by Risa? LOL [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

So, so happy to have Aoi-chan back. :) Looking a lot more mature as well. She must have worked really hard to get up to speed with the latest songs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Keyaki inside joke, nothing to worry about.
    Back in the day Aoi and Risa used to be like little and big sisters, annoying each other to no end, and yet finding each other anyway[hehe]
    Now that Aoi is all grown up we wonder how that dynamic will play out.
    Personally I don't think the teasing will change much; probably Aoi isn't anymore the kid who want to be in the older kids group, but Risa, no matter how cool and mature and beautiful she looks, is also still the one making shenigans with Ozeki... so I think she will definitely test the waters as soon as she can... if she hasn't already started the teasing, of course lol

I'm glad Aoi is back and can't wait to see this year Republic. Losing Memi made me lose interest in Hinata, but at the same time also made me understand how much I love Keyaki as whole; 1st gen, 2nd gen and graduates too and it's truly amazing to have the chance to welcome Aoi back :chuffed:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

I wonder if we will see her in next keyakite.

18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

I don't have so much free time to made a summary sorry if I dissapointed you.

The first clue was the panel (my girlfriend said it was photoshop and she was analizing the picture :gavel:[hehe]). The second clue was an "empty" section in Keyakizaka website news for a few minutes (an extra hardcore fan told me that).

The last time I heard fans screaming this high was when Zumiko-chan returned. And all this was because the happiness. I saw hugs, people holding hands and tears, a lot of tears (including me and some members).

You know what?, I'm really happy and I'm happy to share this. After my beloved Neru-chan announced her graduation, I lose some interest because the sadness. I'm a Keyaki fan from the very first day but was hard. Aotan returns heal me, she is beautiful and make all of us smile full of happiness.

I can't express all what I feel because my limited english (sorry for that)... I'm happy.

Here you can watch "Aotan suffering dorama" and the bully members (hahaha). Keyakitte Kakenai #44

if the video does not show watch the video here
    All the credit to the uploader.

@Dill let me quote myself to answer you [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Back in the day it was mostly Aoi in the receiving end of the annoying...LOL. We'll see how those dynamics play out in the near future.
    I also wonder who of the 2nd gen will she feel more affinity with.

• Like Like x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Happy to see everyone's fave little sister back! :)

I still watch Aoi's head nod when O feel down :p

"Kanojo ni shite moraemasen ka?"