1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Harada Aoi (Aoichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, I think even I may have posted one of the screenshots, which were all I had seen. But now someone has gone to the trouble of cropping the video and making a nice gif. So I guess everyone got the same idea -- including me, lol.

For news, I've just been using the matome websites, and 2channel a bit, and searching Twitter for #keyakizaka46 and #欅坂46. But I can see that there are lots of Twitter posters that don't use those. Can you tell me any of the main Twitter matome accounts, or some place that lists them? Or should I just check them out as I happen on them on the Web?

I think Habu is actually a rather stern and nervous personality. I remember her poking Ozeki in the back to get her to calm down when they were going onstage for the Countdown performance. And she seems a bit socially awkward. If I were her, I might even be scared of Aoi-chan. But this gif makes it look like they can give each other comfort.

2. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Yeah, the most active people on Twitter don't really tag their posts well. Now that Keyakizaka has debuted, a lot of us have stopped using the #Keyakizaka46 tags when we talk about individual members.

I follow these accounts:

Big Three:
    @kykzk46_matomex (Kingdom, one of the first matome blogs, and probably the most well-known. He used to say that he would stop tweeting after Keyaki's debut, but the account has continued to exist)

@keyakizaka46ch (Matome-Channel, the second largest 2ch matome blog, and sometimes it does screencaps of Keyakake and other TV shows, works harder than Kingdom)

@keyakizaka46rb (Matome-Labo, Last of the Big Three. Gathers posts from the two above, and sometimes tweets about topics that the other two haven't picked up)

Others:
    @keyaki46labo (News-Labo, not very active, but it tweets about TV appearances and upcoming magazine features. Approx. one week behind in the timing)

@keyakizaka2 (Keyakizaka sokuho, also tweets infrequently, but seems to be manned by a person instead of a bot, aggregates from the Big Three)

@nogizakapicture (Illustrator who draws Keyakizaka members and RTs keyakizaka fanart)

@zeppelin_kocky (Moon Madness, tweets summary of blog posts of Nogi and keyaki members, but surprisingly not a bot. Kind of useful)

Of course you can always search member's names or Keyakizaka46 on the web, but for most major trends and topics, just following the big three is usually enough. Hope this helped!

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Helps very much. Thanks!

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Aoi-chan? Is that you?

8f2dfe57.jpg

5. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm replying late here just to say (1) that today you have posted all the winning photos of the day on keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com, including some from Aoi's Hustle Press extra, which CutePanda links to above;
    (2) the henninjn cake does indeed sound good - I think the MCs were just looking for something negative to say, for the laughs - I was hurt for her;
    and (3) that Aoi-chan may or may not stay in the senbatsu this summer, but in the long run I think she is going to be very prominent. Looking at her moves on stage, she can clearly do everything, but she seems more athletic than rhythmic, precise, or graceful, up to now. She's smart and observant, however, so that can change. And from the brief video of the recording session in the Debut Countdown show, it seems she can sing.

As for that Hustle Press extra, her blog post today was cute. She made sure to give links to both Hustle Press sessions, and said she had fun being photographed in a kind of clothing she had never worn before, with bare shoulders.

8. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Right now, we can't really gauge too much of Keyakizaka46 management's direction, but Aoi is getting a lot more exposure with each handshake event! I see fans of other girls going to Aoi's lane for one ticket and then end up buying more.

It would be great if Aoi can be in senbatsu for the 2nd single, but right now, the management may be focusing its resources in making sure the front girls of Hirate, Imaizumi, Watanabe, Sugai and Kobayashi become media mainstays.

In videos that I've seen of Aoi, her dancing still needs a LOT of work lol She's like 1/4 of a beat behind everyone else, and her movements are not as expressive. I hope she can realize that since everyone expects her to be the naughty little sister type, there's nothing she can do wrong right now!

9. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    given that my former oshimen Nishino Nanase is now by far the Ace of Nogizaka46, I started thinking if I could give my support to another girl who needs it. it turned out to be my Keyakizaka46 oshimen, Aoi-chan. I'm just a casual idol fan, but I'll do my best at promoting my new oshimen as much as possible.
    Aoi's child-like energy is refreshing, she's good at variety and is loved by the other members. pretty much a ray of sunshine. supporting her will be a real pleasure.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Love this photo from Aoi's blog today:

mobAWb4sF_600web.jpg

It seems to me a combination of confident, expansive happiness and: "So this is me. Any objections?" It's in the backstage area at Mezamashi Live.

11. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    She looks somewhat like a boy. She has a gender-neutral appearance, doesn't she? I wonder how beautiful she will become when grows up.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That's always been her problem, with some fans. Too young. Too boyish. Too snarky (that last one is my problem with her; that and the fact that her blog seems to talk about nothing but food). But her face gives promise of future beauty. And she seems a real athlete, having done ballet for many years. I sometimes think she should move into the dorm and overeat like the rest of them, lol.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  13. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^ I don't think those are problem, except too snarky, lol. Like N46's Saito Asuka, she will be a core member of K46 in the future.

14. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    My first time posting in this corner of the forum, and it has to be for Aoi! The depressing lack of good SKE shows has me catching up with Keya shows and Aoi grabbed me pretty fast. I like that she has a cute warm personality and an adorable smile, but also a sharp and fiery side. I wouldn't call her "weird", just independent for her age and not too self-conscious. She's still young so it's hard to say how she'll grow - she has so much potential - but I'm looking forward to it. I'm getting pretty interested in all of Keya actually.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Aoi was fantastic on KeyaKake on Sunday. She said that what she couldn't do without in the world was other members teasing her, and she told us the top three: Akanen, Fuyuka...and Risa. She was cute (and apparently accurate, from the members' reactions) giving examples of how they bullied her (Risa: "What? Go away. What are you doing here? Apologize.") and attempting to bully them (to Fuyuka: "You're in college, right? And wearing the low collar. It looks cute on you...auntie.") Then having doubts about what she was doing and getting shy.

In her most recent blog post she says that she enjoyed the Shibuya109 show on Monday and was surprised and happy that even her own friends came and lined up early to buy things so they could get in.

And some good photos:

hp160816mob26PmKZ.jpg hp160816mobUfI21B.jpg hp160816mob9Yntkf.jpg hp160816mobw3rR0T.jpg

She says she wishes she were as tall as Techi (who is a year younger than she is, and a grade behind).

Yes, I think she is gradually coming into her own. And glimpsing her practicing dancing in one video, it was obvious how well she could move.

16. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Speaking of pics, I use this site for idols: http://prcm.jp/list/原田葵 (Aoi's list)
    There's lots of devoted idol fans keeping pretty much everyone's pics updated.

(late edit, I was rushed before) @ukifune I haven't seen that episode yet but it sounds like a great example of why I like her lol. I'm still somewhere in the 30s, can't remember exactly, and just started watching TDDK too.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  17. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Welcome to the Aoi thread! The PRCM website is good for collecting photos submitted onto keyaki's official blogs (via bots), but it doesn't have screenshots of variety shows or magazine scans. If you want those you would need to follow Tumblr accounts and 2ch Matome blogs. My own Aoi folder has more than 2000 pictures already (yikes...)

I haven't posted facts about Aoi for a while but here are some new ones I've collected in the last 4-5 months!

Harada Aoi-chan Facts Part 2

Penlight colors: Pink/Yellow
    Favorite clothing brands (ones she's worn to handshakes): merry jenny, evelyn, earth, music & ecology, nice claup
    Pajama brand: gelato pique
    Spiciest food she's ever eaten: Tteokbokki at a korean restaurant near her home
    Favorite fruit: mango

Also, I just noticed you made a Twitter @ukifune! You're a bad fan if you don't follow me :^)

18. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Thanks :) I don't post much but I keep up with my favourite idols on my own time, as best I can. I don't really collect pics, except for the few that really stand out for whatever reason, but you can find more than blog pics via bots on prcm if you're hunting them. I just clicked some random pages on Aoi's and found some screencaps and BLT scans for example.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is a terrible screencap, but perhaps it shows the wink Aoi gave when she came out in her yukata on KeyaKake today with Fuu-chan and Satoshi.

欅って、書けない 2016年8月21日_1.mp4_snapshot_03.43_[2016.08.21_12.59.48].jpg

She still posts mainly about food in her blog, but perhaps she is growing up. At this point, as a member of such a popular idol group, she is for sure a real idol. She was thrilled with all the flowers people sent to the Nagoya handshake event for her:

mobnN0wqI_600web.jpg
    And she keeps getting closer to her eventual great beauty.

hp160816mob26PmKZ_600web.jpg

What a terrible oversight. Followed.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

AoixRisa is getting to be a thing. Two great shots in Aoi's blog today. "I want to see Risa. ♡"

mobvUWlNP_600web.jpg

mobG7QPkM_600web.jpg

And there's another photo today. Brody magazine is giving away a life-preserver ring signed by the group to one of it readers. The publicity photo features AoixRisa:

CqxqiWLUIAAUDkS-824x1024.jpg Cqxqhx5UMAAxxYM.jpg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016