Harada Aoi (Aoichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Honestly I noticed her teeth a lot in Kakenai 60. They did look noticeably straighter. Also whiter.

2. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    If she was bothered enough by them to get them worked on, then this probably one of the things influencing her attitude these days

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No question about it. Sometimes crooked teeth are no problem, but hers were unusual and extreme. I can well imagine her being bothered by them. Late last summer, she and her mother went to a sort of hot-spring park together. Aoi published photos. I can imagine them having a heart-to-heart about this then. I hope it's true that they have become straighter. Not perfectly straight, necessarily, just closer to normal, but with character.

EDIT: The last week has shown clearly that her teeth are straighter now.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  4. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Ahhh, I always think of Neru as being my keyaki oshimen but I can't stop thinking about Aachan. I think she's the best, she's definitely my top two. I wish she was featured more. I actually had a dream about her last night. She's bascially perfect, I don't understand why more people don't like her as much as I do.

5. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm new to this forum so excuse me if I use the quote button wrong lol.

We're in the same boat! Neru caught my eye but then I just can't stop looking at Harada. She's so energetic and her personality makes me in love with her. I wish she had more attention!

6. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Welcome to the Aoi thread! Yes, she in fact did her get teeth fixed (and is still in the process of correcting her front teeth). Her premolars are currently dummy teeths as to put in the correction braces they had to remove her original teeth :(

But she's kind of embarrassed by it. In September, a friend of mine asked her about her teeth during a handshake event and she put her finger to her mouth and motioned for him to never tell others about it.

Haha as her fan I'm super glad that others like her (and calling her perfect lol) Whether or not she is prominently featured in the 4th single, the 3rd single promotions already gave her a lot more spotlight than most members. Let's hope there's more great coverage and exposure in the new year!

Welcome to the thread! Aoi is quite a busy chatter in the background but because she comes from a family with strict rules (no more than 30 minutes of TV per night), she can appear very tense up front. She's got a distinct personality in the group, though! That's a very good thing because it makes her more memorable to fans.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    she has braces? or something else is being done to her? whatever it is, it's making very obvious good changes to aoichan ♡ although i love her no matter what, good teeth or crooked teeth (because i suffer the same problem lol!)

I like her teeth the way it is now though. But if she doesn't like it, I support her lol

Aoi is such a cutie ☆

8. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Wow, I had to check keyabingo, but her teeth are wayyyy different!

Its nice, but I didnt even notice the difference, so it must have been a gradual process.

I don't know how to attach so:

compare this

to this

the change is really quite apparent, something I've noticed, she has real potential to be absolutely stunning when shes older, she is very pretty. So it was a wise decision to get those teeth sorted.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Aoi trying out sexy poses, from Uemu's blog
    C3IJSexUEAAdKzh.jpg C3IJTSSVMAALTLL.jpg C3IJUK3VUAAv5cQ.jpg

10. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Somehow it makes me laugh

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I hope Aoi doesn't read Twitter, because everyone (including me) has the same reaction as you do!

12. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lmao aoi... That's not sexy at all. She's still a kid in my mind. Forever kusogaki elementary student.

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  14. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
  15. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I wanna meet you Ms.koike~~I wonder if you're seeing this~~this blog~~miーko♡♡

This morning suddenly,
    I have this feeling of wanting to get inside a Kotatsu and eat ice-cream☆彡.。

However, there's no Kotatsu in my house so..
    that dream won't be coming true~~~

Since there's no Kotatsu,
    I'll stop my urge to eat ice cream~

as for now, I want to eat Annin Tofu while drinking a cream soda\♥︎/
    harada1.jpg

I'm in jerseys alot when I'm at home。

winters, I love wearing fluffy and thick jerseys。

summers, I love wearing silky and free flowing stuff。

I'm the type that emphasizes comfort over style/appearance。

comfort when wearing something is important◎◎

Please definitely let me know if you have any recommendations of jersey brands or stores that sells jerseys(  ˙³˙  )

harada2.jpg

tonight's Keyakake will be about the 'filming at a location' reward~~

I went there~~
    I had fun~~
    I experienced happiness~~
    I really wanna go there again~~
    definitely watch it okay~~~

Don't tell me..by some chance,
    I may be hungry right now I guess。

harada3.jpg

paーa!(boo!)

Good night

Harada Aoi¨̮

did translation of aoi's blog for someone, might as well post it here too :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Aoi's visual changes are certainly partly due to her teeth, but I think being moved to the front row was another huge factor: (a) she feels more respected (that "elementary school pupil" stuff is getting very old); (b) she is always visible so she has to step up and do her best; (c) increased confidence just tends to make you look better.

Maybe she was always like this behind the scenes, but in the KeyaBINGO behind-the-scenes feature, she seems quite confident and participating with the group.

I think I'd heard about her "30 minutes of TV" rule, but that does put her life in context. She was/is one of those girls whose life is filled with lessons and tasks and self-improvement. She clearly loves her mother, but mother is probably a hard taskmaster. And Aoi is able to excel in everything, from ballet to school.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've been watching parts of the One-man Live and coming away very impressed with Aoi's growth as an idol. She not only makes the moves very correctly, sometimes with style, but also her expressions are expressive of what the song is meant to convey. That is not so for a number of members.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Aoi in one of the best positions, totally did not expect this from the third row.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That is some incredibly smooth transition tho

• Like Like x 2