1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Harada Aoi (Aoichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    :inlove:おめでとう!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:inlove:

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Happy birthday to Aoi!

She blooms well and turned very, very beautiful quickly. Her newfound confidence helps too.

4. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Happy birthday to my first kami-oshi in the entire 48/46 family!

I started following her since December last year, and she grew up so fast. I don't think it was the first row position that made her shine. It was herself. ✨

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She has grown more in the past few months than anyone. Seeing her get that prominent "Aoi tower" role in the live performances of Fukyouwaon was a real thrill. But she still is a bit too easily flustered in conversation. I hate seeing people still calling her an elementary school pupil. Not funny to me, anyway. She's going to have to get even tougher to push through that.

I have previously not liked her snarkiness, but now I see less of that, perhaps because her success is making her feel less put-upon. Anyway, now I put her in the list of potential centres. I don't know how well she sings, but her dancing ability is good, and her lightness and quickness are special. As is her growing beauty.

Her orthodontia is not only helping her appearance, but maybe also her confidence. People are commenting on Sunday's KeyaKake that her teeth still seem to be being worked on. Maybe there is some appliance in her mouth that made her garble her speech a bit in the show. In any case, she's looking good:

92ecfe94.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  6. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    In the first episodes the elementary pupil gag was funny to me, but as she matured I don't think it's that funny anymore, not even the slightest. She's grown up really quickly that she already looks like she's in highschool.

I think she might be using a bionator, it's a removable mouthpiece that corrects your teeth. It takes a longer time than braces though since it is removable lol. But whatever she's using, she's getting prettier day by day. But she was already pretty in the first place haha

7. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Hello everyone.
    Aoi caught my eyes while watching Keyakitte Kakenai, so she's in a good place to be my oshi.

I love that part, it made me so happy to see it.

That's why i thought while watching the last episode of KeyaKake.
    It was a bit easy to pick on her.

But maybe her confidence will allow her to reply more in the next episodes.
    And also throw a shoe :hehe:.
    [​IMG]

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

great job on the handshake lane decoration !!! #AoiAirlines :worthy::worthy::worthy:

hope they dont overbook the seats #UnitedAirlines[hehe][hehe][hehe]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    :^^;:

Pretty interesting airline concept, and even the United Airlines pun... :lol:

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  11. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    ^ I don't get this, do they get to decorate their own lane or like the staffs did it for her?

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i would say Aoi birthday committee did the decoration

13. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Ohh. Thanks for the information

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've summarized Aoi's Thursday blog post, about onigiri (filled rice balls) and a yukata she likes. Some nice photos. I also repeat some of the birthday celebration shots you see above. And for good measure, a couple of recent shots with Risa that I don't see here.

mobBgjJEk.jpg DBtw14FUIAA8Dqj.jpg DBuhPTkUQAE9EJI.jpg

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Photo from Saitou Fuyuka's blog:

7f21846b23c7ff11510dc9531f8ee.jpg

"Harada through a gap...! Her face is so small! Her face seen through the gap between the backs of two seats! Aoi is definitely maturing, but her face seems to stay the same~ I wonder if she's getting taller~ Her figure is steadily improving.... Scary~"

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Aoi is certainly changing. She just published in her blog this series of photos of herself eating a plum:

yngmag1706_moboalCUr.jpg yngmag1706_mob0LvF5F.jpg yngmag1706_mob60SN5d.jpg yngmag1706_mobf8Wyy0.jpg yngmag1706_mobOFPgnN.jpg

17. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    It's like she looks the same but more mature at the same time. If she does grow a lot taller, I'm sure she's gonna publish it for us all to see xD

Looking forward to Aoi getting her screen time in the next KeyaKake episode (in.. 2 weeks). I feel like every other member is getting good at answering and participating on the show. Uemura, Habu and Koike who don't talk (advance) much have good responses/moments, Kobayashi has her quiet/frank character and Shii-chan is naturally bright and has great reactions but Aoi is still kind of stuck. The subjects she is good at, like being smart and a big eater, just come and go in passing. She probably doesn't want to be teased like forever so.. I hope she figures something out, or does it even need to be figured out?

18. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    ^ With 21 members of Kanji it's tough to get screen time.
    I think Aoi shows up best when she's able to turn her bullied chara on it's head. I'm thinking of the spicy food challenge where she ended up in a tie with Sugai, but it was pretty obvious Aoi took far less damage in that contest or the first team challenge where she crushed others including her ultimate frienemy Risa in hanging from a bar the longest.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nicely put. I just keep getting a feeling of a bit more maturity from her, even though she's still writing about food all the time. But this time, there's food + a bit of fishing going on. And an interesting serious look on her face.

@Meiji Ishin -- She keeps showing herself as smart, pretty, capable...and nervous when her words should flow. Once she gets over her feelings of inferiority and doubt, her natural abilities and feelings of superiority should make her unstoppable.

20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I started worrying because sometimes, her reaction to being teased was very bland but you're right! Being underestimated and then beating the odds were great times. I kind of wish she and Risa would continue that little rivalry.

Looking forward to the moment she talks back with a witty reply in the disbelief of the studio :awesome: