1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Harada Mayu / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by Reveen, Nov 2, 2015.

1. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    GC is hating on Mayu more than the teacher, but no surprises there.

As a female fan of idols, what I've noticed is that girls tend to be a lot more critical of idols than guys. I wonder why that is?...

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What's GC?

3. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    girlschannel.net. It's a Japanese discussion board like 2ch except it's populated by girls and women. They get really brutal, especially about idols. You can read some English-translated threads here.

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh no! That is not fair ^ . Anyway when we are at fair? If I am fair to some others are saying that I was unfair...
    Truth is also sometimes unfair...

Anything else? No, not a now. Sorry.

5. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

What fresh hell is this

6. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Internalized misogyny? lbr there is a saying that woman worst enemy is another woman and. Women are conditioned by society to be more critical of each other and put others down.
    Ofc there's the bias that GC hate 48/46 groups already but yeah generally i've seen kpop/jpop fangirls bash female idols for things they would let male idols get away with bc oppars have penis and are totally~~ hot

7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hmmm.. I found GC a lot better than 2ch on that particular topic though still nothing I'd want to revisit.

Most depressing thing is that a lot of the shitty comments (even worse on other threads) get upvoted. I thought 2ch might be improved with votes but nope. Pure toxic.

Where's a good place to talk about AKB/Nogi stuff in Japanese anyway

8. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    is the reason the show wasn't aired sunday because of this mess?

9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The show aired on Sunday like normal.

10. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    oh really?I didn't catch it thanks

11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

just found this news in arama.. what a poor girl.

just coppying some of comments in there, peoples will mostly blame this poor girl rather than those old man. Social treatment, its so obvious that it will more harsh to the girls rather to the guys.

12. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    obviously she deserve the flame from netizens equally as the poor teacher. It takes two hands to clap. And she is equally guilty, if not, more guilty.

13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    well she's not the first and probably won't be the last so it is what it is and should she and every girl from now on be condemned I don't know but you can't expect everyone to be angels and some people :censored: up sometimes so I mean these things are to be expected

14. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Basically. It's very strange.
    Actually, I find the opposite to be true.

Maybe I'm so used to skipping over stupid comments in 2ch, but at least there you have some level of support for the girl. On GC there's none.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

15. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Um, no. Not really. If he was her teacher, then he was obviously much older than her and in a position of power. That power differential alone means that he should have taken more responsibility but instead he decided to date a minor. In nearly every situation where there is a power differential in an illicit romantic relationship the person in the lower position of power is exploited in some way that is not the fault of that person. We don't know the situation here. What if she was manipulated/coerced into the relationship so that she could get better grades/other perks in class? And even if she did initiate the relationship, a lot of young girls (especially with the culture in Japan) have innocent crushes on their male teachers but that doesn't make it okay for those teachers to reciprocate their advances. This man is a grown ass adult who should be responsible for the education and well-being of his students, not fooling around with underage girls.

The poor teacher? He ought to be fired and possibly arrested. As for Harada Mayu I wouldn't be surprised if she graduates over this, but who knows. While I don't believe she is 100% free of guilt, I would say that in this case since she was still in middle school she probably didn't have a lot of control over the relationship and she probably just thought of it as one of those shoujo manga fantasies where sensei falls in love with the student.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    rubbish. if he is fired, maybe the girl should be fired too. In fact, I hope she is fired and flamed as equallly as the teacher. If not, it would be unfair. And no, I dont buy such overgeneralization that the teacher is automatically guilty because he is older. Lots of scheming young youths nowadays. The guy maybe one of her victims, who knows. Maybe she gets something in return of the relationship. Like favoritism. In fact, yeah she probably already has gotten lots of benefit from relationship. Money, favoritism and presents. Both are guilty and the girl are not less guilty, at all. Afterall the relationship has gone for years. She should be flamed equally as the ' poor' teacher

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    A 15-17 year old girl has awareness of the difference between right and wrong, and when a line is being crossed. Conversely she may not be able to control her own emotions at such a volatile age and get swept up in it all.

On the other side of the coin, the teacher will be even more aware of his professional duty and conduct, of the boundaries and repercussions. But likewise, his judgement can be clouded by emotion.

However there is absolutely no indication here as to who instigated the relationship, and no one here has all the facts because neither has the media. The blame can't just be apportioned to one party at this point.

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not just because he's older because he's a teacher. It's against more than a handful of laws and regulations. It's not just like we are basing this on our feelings. It's illegal for very many reasons.

And those are some mind blowing assumptions you're making. If she did do it for favouritism it would have to be from ~14 years old because he's a middle school teacher?

You think a 14 year old and a teacher are equally guilty for their relationship with no other evidence?

That's... that's too awful to even comprehend.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    how old is that teacher?

20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Around 30, I guess.