1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hasegawa Momoka (Hasemomo) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Oct 13, 2019.

1. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    YES! I was thinking of her coming back when the 17th gen audition was announced.
    She just had the potential and ambition back then. Too bad she won't be in AKB again.... or will she? Mama&Son seems to be created just for 48 groups...
    Anyway looking forward to her activites

• Like Like x 3
  2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I rewatched bits of this LEGENDARY stream and she really is such a force of nature. It was very unfortunate she didn't get to show that side of her and all the people who had heard about her only after she was made a centre got totally the wrong impression of her (and they were also biased as fuck).

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    There's always the possibility that she already had their backing when she joined Team 8. I mean, think about it...

1. This movie Hiyuka is in was clearly meant for Hasemomo. And the movie opening was precisely one day after Hasemomo's announcement. Coincidence.

2. When was the last time that AKB pushed a completely unknown member, with few SNS followers, as the center of a single or live TV show? Matsui Jurina. Either you like Hasemomo or not it made no sense. Not because it was necessarily a bad thing — in fact, they should do it more often because it's the only thing that gives popularity to a member these days — but because it was never their modus operandi. Why was it back then?

3. There are "many" members who sign with an agency after graduation, but it's usually minor agencies. You're from Ogi and you have the power to decide who do you want in your talent roster. Shitao Miu? Good looks, nice body, dancing skills, experienced, has a fanbase in Korea. No. Oguri Yui? Popular, also experienced, tall for an idol. No. And I could say many other names. Ogi has never shown interest in these people but they signed with Hasemomo? Is she a good singer? A good dancer? What are her acting skills? Do you know the answer to these questions? How do Ogi know? More than half of her career was doing a trick with three boxes. And what has she done siince graduation? And this leads me to point...

4. Since the beginning you kinda felt there was something different with twelve for eight. As far as I know, some of them might not even belong to the prefecture they represent. Why would the management do something like that?
    Minagawa had the support of her former boyf... producer. Didn't things went a bit too fast for Omizuki? Was it just because of TikTok? What about Remi? She's barely done anything with AKB and yet the girl is on magazines, TV shows.
    When Team 8 started there were girls with local TV shows and other stuff, but they're all related to Toyota or local governments — except for Naru in Kamen Rider. How the hell did she? —. This just isn't it.

5. And then you think about what happened. Why was she the only one from that group to survive the first purge? Why did someone felt the need to leak that photo right after the beginning of her goripush? And it seems they were more than willing to keep her when they were so ruthless with the other ones. Why? Because they asked her and she said she didn't do it? I don't know, there were so many shady things surrounding twelve for eight. I don't know what to think anymore.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Hasemomo is just prettier and with more mainstream appeal than the other girls, it's not that hard!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. qpet

qpet Future Girls

just in time to boost her rank :hehe:

thank god, it was just a big misunderstanding!
    yes

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Karin is not ugly.

7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    because OgiPro *knows* she will be fun at bonenkai (year end company party)

8. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Hasegawa will star in the upcoming drama "What if there were a high school for "Ikemen" only?" (もしも、イケメンだけの高校があったら). She will play the MCs younger sister.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    talent is being recognized:cool:

10. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    might be a little late but I'm glad she's back and got another chance.:approve:
    wish her good luck in her new career.

• Like Like x 3
  11. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    she is back but not as a threat :)

no she won't

there are a lot of things to consider before recruiting/ releasing a talent.
    I don't know about the backstage talk, but
    maybe they didn't find an agreement about the contract?
    maybe DH didn't want to release their talent?
    maybe another agency's offer is more tempting?
    maybe the release clause is too high on agency perspective?
    maybe they didn't find an agreement on the sharing profit/ salary? ect

there are many thing that are off-the-records that we don't know and better left unknown

that is what happened when you choose based on looks rather than personality!

good for her :)

12. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    so the twitter banner of the show
    [​IMG]

im out of loop but whos watching shows with pretty boys in 2022 though? teenage girls? aunties? cat ladies?
    surely not the rabids who used to follows hasemomo-kind

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  14. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    3 episodes in and she wore less makeup than the boys

15. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
  16. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
  17. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I've even heard rumors, that there are people who actually collect cans..
    ofc she drunk it. who the fuck cares. especially now, that she quit the idol industry. thank god! she doesn't have to deal with idiots anymore :rolleyes:
    I don't know what she has but she has it. she still has to learn a lot tho. it was so funny to watch her in the first episodes trying to hold her laugh even at "serious" scenes (and she failed) :hehe: I can't wait to see her improve her acting skills

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    HOLD IT IN

19. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    Of course she's faking it,
    She took one good look at the state of her classmates of akb and decided:nah
    and caught drinking is the best way instead of dating dubious men that will alienate your majority of fans,
    or focusing on your study abroad that sound as pretentious as it can get.

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. qpet

qpet Future Girls

[​IMG]