1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hasegawa Rena (Renapon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Announced some days back: a teaser for "Lunch Time wa Hajimechatta", an one-situation comedy mini-drama ("more than a skits show, almost a drama" so goes the tagline) which is set to receive its direct-to-DVD release on December 25, featuring Renapon among the protagonists. As a side note, shootings for the episodes were reportedly carried out near the end of last June.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    They don't put any particular attention on the coffee itself, but...
    the part of the menu they are most proud of is *omurice*, this is the "Coffee Angel" cafe.
    On lunch time, which even today is free of activity, the three protagonists will instead have their fill with their personal tales and flights of fancy!
    Unfolding between this group of three girls (Riko, Sakura, Mei) with a reason for working part-time at the cafe
    will be, none to last in records or memory, plenty of inane girls talk!
    Every time, they'll also have have a variety of rare bizarre visitors as well as frequest customers ("guests") coming to the cafe, who'll end up getting involved with the three of them.

---
    Drama's homepage: http://lunchtime-hajimari.com/

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

it's nice to see rena up to so many things. i wonder if we'll ever hear from mofu again...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    A translation by me of the interview, published yesterday, that Renapon had on occasion of the release of the children movie Pororo. Not just about the movie itself and the experience had in the production, but also about Rena's interest for animation and her expectations near the end.
    ---

Her first ever DVD release as a voice actress

-- After starting off your activities as a voice actress since this June, this time it will be your first DVD release of an entertainment product with you playing the main protagonist. To say it honestly, what were your feelings when it was confirmed you would go on to play this role?

[​IMG]

Hasegawa Rena: I was more than happy, of course! But that aside, on the other hand, given also how not much time had passed since starting my activities as a voice actress, it was also not without uncertainties, skills-wise. Since the role this time around happens to be that of a boy penguin with a strong spirit of curiosity, what worried me was if I could manage to pull off a rendition of a young little boy.

-- This Pororo series is enjoying a great popularity in South Korea, also.
    Hasegawa Rena: Amazing, I know. Looks like that in South Korea he’s also nicknamed “the president of the children”. But it’s not just South Korea, he’s going to be loved all over the world.

-- About 10 years ago another Japanese edition of it was also created with a story different from this time. Did you happen to watch it?
    Hasegawa Rena: I did. After I have received talks for it, I took the opportunity to watch that one to learn more. As in, to see what kind of voice they would make, so that I could be able to enact a cute character like Pororo is.

-- Once acting as such a playful character brimming with curiosity as Pororo is, was there anything you could empathize with, in the role of voice actress Hasegawa Rena?
    Hasegawa Rena: It may look otherwise, but I’m quite tomboyish in my personality (laugh). Since we also share the trait of being overly curious, ever since watching today’s story for the first time ever I had been thinking “Yeah, I do get how Pororo feels”.

[​IMG]

-- During the story Pororo embarks on a big adventure, but there are lots of scenes spent shouting out loud, isn’t it?
    Hasegawa Rena: I know, right? To the point that it makes to wonder if all of it isn’t done shouting out loud. (laugh) Acting all the while shouting out loud has been a first for me. The scene sliding over ice, or the other scene being chased by fire -- in any such scenes that are absolutely impossible in real life, I would first firmly picture the situation inside of my head, before imagining the emotions going with it and starting speaking.

Before the recordings I received a video of the South Korean version, and even though the language is different, as it turns out, the reactions are pretty much in the same fashion. Perhaps it’s because I have watched it that each different scene turned out to be easy to make a mental image of.

-- It’s impressive how in Korean animation, generally speaking, the way of making emotions burst out is more marked than in Japanese productions.
    Hasegawa Rena: Exactly. The impression of it is that the reactions are quite more showy at that. However, being this a production geared towards children, I feel that using such showy reactions gets the message across all the better. So, I too made a go for it and went on to act by imagining as big a reaction as I can. “Paaan!”, and the like. (laugh)。

A sense of oneness in the cast born from having a shouting

-- Which one is your most favorite scene?

[​IMG]

Hasegawa Rena: I love that scene with the sliding on the ice. That looks so fun. There’s a feeling of speed about it. Though I fear it would be incredibly scary in real life if the ice on the lake cracked, you would suddenly fall down and then ended up flying down a slide made of ice. (laugh)

At the time of the recordings everyone in the cast was shouting out of their lungs. I have to wonder if this isn’t the scene where we let out our voices the most, all of the appearing actors included. But at the same time, I feel that an extreme sense of “oneness” developed out of it, what with having the chance to represent ourselves experiencing this sense of speed and fright all together at once. That’s to say, doesn’t it show off some feeling of familiarity, as in from having had the same experience.

-- I see. So, it’s because of you getting to experience the same emotion all together. And that strengthened the sense of fellowship.
    Hasegawa Rena: That’s what I mean. And in addition, there’s also the fact that those bubbles during that ice-sliding scene also look extremely beautiful. With it, it makes one sense that the setting direction has suddenly changed all at once.

-- One of the topics of talk is also how this time the co-starring actors were also chosen through auditions.
    Hasegawa Rena: Yeah. There have been many people coming in with all different kinds of career history and work experiences they’ve had. People who are working as idols also came in, as well as people who said that while in their normal life they don’t engage in entertainment they submitted their application because they love comics and animation.

As for me, it hasn’t been even a year since I have become a voice actress, so thinking about it this way I couldn’t help feeling how there was a strong feeling of closeness, in terms of creating something all together.

-- It surely is a motley bunch. Amidst of them, wouldn’t Hasegawa Rena-san cover the role of a chairman, so to speak?
    Hasegawa Rena: I’m grateful for that. But anyway, it’s not that I can afford myself going about something with a higher-than-thou attitude. Instead, as companions, during the break intervals we would take some time to discuss together like in casual talks, as in “This scene is meant to be such and such, alright”, before heading to the recordings. Everyone firmly maintained a personal image they had, and then what I thought was “Aaah, how fantastic it is to be able to create a single work together while sharing the same emotions”.

Enjoy watching Pororo at karaokes too!

-- Since we are around Christmas season, this is perfect even as a present for your loved ones. There would be many families that can watch it, parents and children together.

[​IMG]

Hasegawa Rena: Right. I heard news that this show is also going to be streamed on demand on Joysound. It looks like that laterly people tend to hold all-girl parties and moms get-togethers frequently at karaoke establishments, so while the moms have fun chatting together, the children would watch a movie in the meantime -- such situations are becoming more and more common, it seems. It would make me happy to imagine them watching Pororo on these occasions.

-- Regarding Pororo, there isn’t just this time’s “Yuki no Yousei-mura Daibouken [Big Adventure at the Snow Fairy Village]”, but many different stories. It would be great if even the Japanese edition would see its own serialization.
    Hasegawa Rena: I would be truly happy if it would, right. As I would be also happy if this would go on to become a work loved by lots of people. While of course the overly curious Pororo is endearing in itself, even his pals are truly a rich array of personalities. So it would be a pleasure for me if it would be turned into a series, as a way to give the spotlight to each character of it.

The show I loved when I was little was Kinnikuman

[​IMG]

-- While on the subject, did you have an interest in voice acting and voice narration since long before?
    Hasegawa Rena: Yup. I have adored anime since a long time already.

-- And what was the anime you loved when you were little?
    Hasegawa Rena: I get this question posed to me a lot lately. So, to make sure I can give a proper response, I took to considering what was the first anime I ever watched. And it was in all likelihood Kinnikuman. I used to adore Kinnikuman back when I was a child.

-- Eeeeh! That was beyond what I figured. Did you take after your family?
    Hasegawa Rena: Not at all. There’s no one in the family apart from me who watches anime or reads manga. I used to enjoy it all by myself.

-- I understand. So it means that this “quite tomboyish” trait that you mentioned earlier also manifested itself in that aspect, right?
    Hasegawa Rena: Hehe. Maybe it’s so. I had been a fan of any fight-themed entertainment works since I was little, after all.

-- In this case, what is the work you like the most out of the ones so far?
    Hasegawa Rena: That should be Arslan Senki. I love the scenario concept in that. It’s a story about battling on to dominate over a certain country, while at the same time deeply cherishing your companions, and it made me think how fantastic it is to have companions of your own. And besides, I have a high tendency of getting fond of silver-haired boys in general, myself.

Since the protagonist, Arslan, happens to be a silver-haired knight too, this was actually what brought me to like it. Still, I do genuinely love the story and the world concept too, and even to this day I would rewatch it at times.

-- Such a famous work is also getting a remake. It would be great if you’d have the chance to act in it on such an occasion, right?
    Hasegawa Rena: Squeee! I’m excited for it. ♡

I want to leave a mark in people of “Hasegawa Rena as a voice actress”

-- Since you have made the decision to live your life as a voice actress, is there anything that you have started paying attention to in particular, during your everyday life routine?

[​IMG]

Hasegawa Rena: Sounds, I have made it a habit to listen to them carefully. Listening to various sorts of sounds, I tend to perceive the difference there is between each other; “That certain sound heard in the middle of nature, what should I do to represent it using my throat and voice tonality?”, that’s the way I got used to thinking.

In addition, recently I have also gotten into doing imitations, thinking about how I want to work on widening my voice range, such as by trying to copy the way another person would vocalize a certain type of voice different from the voice timbre I used so far. Voice actresses would often impersonate roles other than humans, so I want to make sure I can deal with any kind of character.

-- Can you please tell us what is your objective for the future?
    Hasegawa Rena: As I have been a voice actress for less than a year by now, I feel like wanting to boost myself up in the skills department. I want to work my hardest so as to leave an impression in everyone of Hasegawa Rena as a voice actress, not of Hasegawa Rena as an idol.

It would make me grateful if once people would perceive me as “Hasegawa Rena as a voice actress”, they would then end up thinking “What, she used to be an idol once?!”.

[​IMG]

---
    Source, with full-sized pictures: https://utaten.com/specialArticle/index/4469

Last edited: May 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    One day too late, but anyway here's a translation of the end-of-the-year message from Rena to fans, posted just yesterday on Twitter.
    ---

今年1年間ありがとうございました。
    https://twitter.com/bbg_hasegawa315/status/1211919803750862849

Thanks for this one year.

---
    [​IMG]

There have been so many events taking place, that I wouldn’t be able to sum it all up in one sentence and say “This year, for me, had been a … year”. I had partaken in my idol activities as a 1st generation member of NGT48 ever since my 3rd year of middle school, and I did the best I could to bring animation to my home region. I am convinced that such hard working hasn’t been in vain. More and more people would get to find out about the attractions of Niigata, and while at it I also got to meet with everyone of you who have also discovered about me and rooted on for me. The last day I ended up having as part of NGT48 had turned out to be a farewell the likes of which even I myself couldn’t have expected, and I’m terribly sorry for having made many people sad, and worried with it. But I was thankful for the welcoming words of support that I had received until last.

After graduating, about half a year has then passed with me since signing up to a new agency (the voice acting studio Crocodile). I have the privilege of conducting my job every day with a fun spirit, while being supported by all the extremely gentle people from the agency. There’s still a little feeling of strangeness and loneliness still lingering, about working my job alone, unlike it used to be before. Right now, the presence of all those who had always been there expressing their support to me holds great significance to me, they serve as a driving motivational power for me. To everyone who had been giving me their support ever since my idol days, I’m feeling also sorry for making them uneasy and anxious on what way they should now be supporting me, after I took on this new path. Meanwhile, to everyone who made their first acquaintance with me as a voice actress, I must really thank you for discovering me. I’m still someone not full-fledged yet, not to mention a newcomer at it; there’s much, much more I have to work hard on, so I’d be more than glad if you would keep cheering on for me even from here on.

Thanks for this 2019! Everyone, have a nice year!!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Promotional music video of Rena's unit's song (Current Xanadu) in the Idol bu Show cross-media project. The CD was relesed on January 8.

• Like Like x 2
  6. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

currently showrooming... surrounded by lots of plastic doodoo for some reason

7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The news has already been out since yesterday (see Rena's own tweet), but it has been announced that Renapon will participate in the main character cast of the theater play “Tatsu no Otoshigo". Congrats! No promotional pictures of the cast as of yet, so you have to content yourselves with only the advertisement poster for it for the moment.
    I think people more versed in anime voice acting will recognize some of the seiyuu involved in the project better than me...
    ---

[​IMG]

“Otona Project: Part 30“
    Theater acting unit “Bousou Otona Shougakusei”
    30th theater performance celebratory class
    “Tatsu no Otoshigo [Dictionary translation: Seahorses; more literally: Bastard offsprings of the Dragon]“

-- Heaven, or Hell?
    Those people who die, where do they go next?
    Decided by the decree of Enma, the Judge of Afterlife, there are but two choices at the polar extremes, where one must bear upon oneself either the best possible or the worst possible to its fullest degree.

An amnesiac man, Ryuuta, ends up wandering into a mysterious place people call the Box.
    Who he first chances across while there is a child intent on battling against some other entity with a water gun.
    They are said to be the “bastard offsprings”, not born in this world.
    It is then that Ryuuta begins his life inside the Box, along with this group of children with their rich array of personalities, more prominently their leader Minato.
    However, there are also ominous shadows lurking very close to them...

Is being born a sin in itself?

Do you think this is so cruel?

You have changed, haven’t you?

With all of his memories having now come back to him, what is the destiny waiting for Ryuuta: Heaven or Hell?

(CAST)
    Toyota Moe [note: main heroine role]

Shioya Fumiyoshi
    Yamanaka Shouta
    Hiramatsu Kanako [note: former SKE member]
    Hasegawa Rena
    Kudo Hiromu
    Natsume Ayami
    Sora Fujiki
    Yamakawa Koutaro

Hayashi Chinami (from Otona Shougakusei)
    Yoshioka Mayu

Hirayama Emi

, and others

◇ Yoshioka Mayu is going to be featured in a double-casting.

«Daily guest stars»
    Takatsuki Kanako
    Yamashita Mami
    Kohara Riko
    Koizumi Moeka

«Scriptwriting/stage production»
    Yoshioka Mayu

«Theater venue»
    Theater Sun-mall [, Tokyo]

«Schedule»
    From April 15. 2020 (Wednesday) to April 19 (Sunday)
    (Nine stage performances in total)

---
    Ameblo announcement (translated above): https://ameblo.jp/otonapro/entry-12577259468.html
    Official website: http://tatunootosigo.otonapro.com/

-
    On another note, it was also announced on her Showroom stream from today that Rena is going to make an appearence in episode 11 of the anime series "Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita node Shomei shitemita" (English Wikipedia page here).
    https://twitter.com/rh_bfec2018/status/1231931416327254017

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    how is she doing with her voice actor career?:)

Aww seems quite good for her.
    Im happy, that she reached what she deserved.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    It has just been announced a couple of hours ago that Renapon is going to have her fist photobook published, due out on August 24.
    Translating the disclaimer tweet right from the photobook's official Twitter account:

[Special notice! Now starting preorders!] #HasegawaRena 's 1st photobook is now confirmed for sale on next August 24 (Monday)!
    A volume exhaustively capturing everything of the last moments of her teenage years!
    For detailed informations, making-of pictures and more, look here at our official Twitter account! Now, here's a greeting from Ponchan herself! #Ponchan1st #AkitaShoten
    * Starting from today, advance preorders are now open at Amazon and Rakuten Books:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4253110908/

[​IMG]
    (click on the thumbnail to jump to the video)

Source: https://twitter.com/0315_rena/status/1268467784108765185

• Like Like x 4
  10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    A translation of a pretty in-depth interview that Renapon had on occasion of the publishing of her photobook with the Repotama website, during one of the release events. Enjoy.
    ---

[​IMG]

The secret theme is about “Everlasting light”. Report of the commemorative release event for Hasegawa Rena’s 1st photobook “Isshun no Hikari”

She worked as official reporter for the anime “Jashin-chan Drop Kick”. Now being active also in the role of Kakegawa Kokoro for “Idol Bu Show” and in the role of Inubousaki Shian for “Den’on-bu”, Hasegawa Rena has released her 1st photobook, which she long wished for.
    Primarily featuring the spots from her native region of Tainai city, for which she personally serves as a tourism PR ambassador, in the prefecture of Niigata, this is jam-packed with photos taken in the open nature, on the beach side, and more!
    Release events to celebrate its sale have been held in all different locales, and even for the “Tokyo Gamers Akihabara” leg held on September 5, there have been many fans who came to pay a visit, and with the opportunity of having their photobook copies signed, they also took the time to deepen their social interactions.
    After she concluded the event, we went on to ask Hasegawa-san for plenty of informations!

-- First of all, congratulations for having gotten the 4th place in the Oricon [Weekly] Ranking!

Hasegawa Rena-san (“Hasegawa”, below): Thank you so much! I have this feeling of self-conviction with me that I managed to make something of quality, hough when it came to wondering if all the people out there would be buying it, honestly I did not feel quite confident about that, but after all there have been really many people who in the end got hold of it…
    Even for the number 4, this is a number that I have a great personal connection with, deep down of myself, so I was truly happy about that.

-- How was it like to get to interact with all of the fans at the event?

Hasegawa: I wanted to have a talk with them at a closer distance than that, but with the situation being like it is, we instead found ourselves having a conversation across a plexiglass panel instead… But even so, there have been many people who did come to meet with me, while still in this condition, so there’s only gratitude that I feel for it.
    When we’ll get to think back about it later on, we may as well think about it like “That was a rare experience we had back then”, right? -- I want to go at it with this kind of positive thinking!

[​IMG]

-- So, as it seems like, this time the shootings were done in the Niigata prefecture, in the city of Tainai, which is the place Hasegawa-san comes from, not to mention the one for which she herself is serving as tourism PR ambassador...

Hasegawa: That’s right! I didn’t imagine that they would go on to shoot it at my native place, of all things, so together with surprise I also had a sense of happiness surging up inside of myself. “If only I can return back the favor to Tainai, even if in just a small way...” -- that’s the thought with which I then proceeded into the shootings.

-- What are the best sights of Tainai city?

Hasegawa: We have the “Tainai Ski Resort”, a large ski resort, so during winter you can practice skiing and snowboarding to your heart content, while there’s also a beach shore where you can dive into the sea in summer. But above all, the fish here tastes delicious, so whether it’s spring, summer, fall, or winter, you are invited to come here anytime!

-- Moving on from that, can you tell us about what are the showpieces of the photobook instead?

Hasegawa: Inside of it there are these photos that we took on a sandy beach, and that also was the first shooting location we had over in Tainai. For being in June, it was still a rather cold day, so I tried to put on an expression in order to not let this such a coldness show through. So, please, take a look at those photos while imagining in your mind that “It was some chilling sea water she was dipping into, on that moment”. (laughs)

Along with that, there are various scenes that were taken in the middle of the woods, grouped together more or less around midway through the photobook (meaning the photos where she’s wearing a schoolgirl uniform and a red dress). In addition, taking off from that specific point, whether you read it in such a way the setting with its passage of time progresses backwards or forward, the photobook eventually wraps around at the ends with the same seaside scene, in the early morning and at dusk, and goes into an endless loop from that, the way it is being structured.

-- This is an extremely well thought-out execution it has, after all.

Hasegawa: What with the fact that, this time, this is the 1st photobook for me, to make sure I could deliver it to people with full confidence, I took the initiative to contribute with my own suggestions as much as I could even for the layout and the other aspects.

-- Are there any other unforgettable episodes you had, in addition to that?

Hasegawa: There are numerous photos that were shown inside of a hotel room, but the fact is that the room that they arranged for me as a waiting lounge, is a room with a long honorable history to it, in that the Emperor had stayed over there in the past! I had tears almost rolling down, in front of all this thoughtfulness they gave to it.

[​IMG]

-- Inside of the photobook are also included some pages of interview, right?

Hasegawa: I had the chance to recount about my childhood years during which I was raised in Tainai, and more, so I’d want people to please take a read of that section, too.

-- What was the concept behind the photobook?

Hasegawa: Since right now I’m 19 years old, it was in part also about it being my last year as a teenager, but more so than a mature image of myself, I thought about wanting people to take a look at myself as I am now. Even for what it regards the clothes in the photos, we have used many that had white for their basic color.

-- So it means that the title, “Isshun no Hukari [Ephemeral Light]”, also fits in with this sentiment...

Hasegawa: In truth, at the very beginning there was the chance it could have gone on to have just the simple title of “Hikari”. But still, the point is that inside of myself it didn’t sit right with me…
    After we concluded the photoshoot in the city of Tainai, I was asked by the editor in chief about my impression on it; when I answered “I felt happy that everyone lent their efforts for me, for just such a short moment”, I was replied back “That was so ephemeral, wasn’t it...” and on that second I thought to myself “That’s it!”, and this is how the title ended up being settled on, without questions.

-- Even in the photos that were captured for first and for last, too -- they way Hasegawa-san is shown not with the so-called “in-camera stare”, but with her gazing somewhere deep into the distance is also pretty striking.

Hasegawa: There was a proposal floating around to place for last the pictures of me wearing the schoolgirl uniform, but instead we pushed ahead and selected that one shot.
    Also, in the final page there’s also a message for everyone reading the book that I had the privilege of writing, but even for this one the plan was originally for it to be included in the initial page instead, as it’s normal practice.
    In reality, the “secret theme”, so to speak, of this book is that of “Everlasting light”.

-- An expression that is complementary to “Ephemeral light”.

Hasegawa: The title, “Ephemeral light”, has included within of it the kind of meaning that everyone is already imagining, but for “Everlasting light” it means something that is supposed to shine on for a very loooong time still, of something that cannot quite be finished to completion yet.
    So this happens to be a “secret theme” in which I put my own hopes, that people would be looking at this volume and get to think to themselves “I want to keep on constantly giving my support, I want to look carefully at her future progress”.

[​IMG]

-- We are getting a little ahead of ourselves with this, but do you have any design in mind for any photobook to have next?

Hasegawa: This time I got to wear all varieties of clothes, but for the next occasion, it may be an idea to have something with polar opposites, consisting of only black and white clothes, I suppose.

-- A monochrome or maybe sepia-toned photobook, too, would probably be pretty original.

Hasegawa: That’s true. This time the photoshoots in Tainai took the center stage, but, to make an example, we may also take photos over at locations which served as the setting for anime and videogames, and get ourselves to go in person on a “tour visit of the legendary sites”, now that I think of it!

-- I have got to wonder if, for the future, your activity opportunities also as a voice actress aren’t also going to increase.

Hasegawa: Right now, both my experience and my skills are not enough yet, but I’ll be working hard, that way once I will receive some big role in the future, when people will take this photobook into their hands they will be thinking of me like “So the voice actress Hasegawa Rena had released a photobook before!”.

-- For last, please leave us a message.

Hasegawa: Among the people who are reading this article, there are, as I can think, also many who do not know about me. So, I want to engage in my activities in a way that it will take me to the point where the reaction from people won’t stop with a “Who is that girl?”, but will be like “That really got me curious, let’s research more on her”. So please be welcoming of me!

[​IMG]

---
    Source: http://repotama.com/2020/09/138185/

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Speaking of which, this is here to inform that Rena's own character solo track from the Den'on-bu project has been released some days ago.
    https://nex-tone.link/89827
    About Den'on-bu, I'm sure you'll find more translated literature about it in the English anime community (then again, this goes without saying, the same is true for everying anime, as opposed to idols), but for a quick rundown, this is an ongoing cross-media mashup handled by Bandai Namco and themed around young girl clubs dedicated to electronic music competing with each other in a near future setting. Lots of voice actresses and V-tubers on the characters and singers side, and professional electronic music composers on the musical side. This one in particular was handled by Moe Shop, who luckily enough speaks fluent English.
    Just to quote the comment he sent in on occasion of the reveal stream show (link):
    "The original instrumental for 'good night baby' is one I had been working on for quite a whie, and one I was very excited to put out for the DENONBU project.
    I'm really happy with the finished song, and Rena Hasegawa's vocals add the finishing touch that I'm sure a lot of people are looking forward to hearing.
    I hope everyone can enjoy the song!
    "​

The song is already freely available on streaming platforms, the link below comes courtesy of YouTube Music's automatic publishing service so it should represent no problem. In any case, it is also up for sale singularly for some 250 yen, along with all the tracks in the project. Best option for international buyers would be Amazon, but it's only purchaseable on the Japanese section at present.

Enjoy.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video from Rena for her role as 'Flamingo' in the forthcoming stage version of the RPG game 'Towa Tsugai':

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Towa Tsugai' off-shot video with Rena:

• Agree Agree x 1