Hasegawa Rena (Renapon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
  2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  3. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I've seen it [hehe]
    She probably didn't knew how to respond to it haha

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    "i love you too" wouldn't hurt lol

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Arbios

1) Saying "I Love You" in English is the most clichéd foreigner move there is. I'm not surprised she didn't respond

2) Stop "Double Posting" in threads.

6. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Wait ... Is she studying english for an upcoming test while doing the stream?

7. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^
    Yes. That's why she threw in some random words sometimes. And I think she was even trying to say something in english and then suddenly went all: "Nope, I won't do it any further. It's no good!" [hehe]

I hope they will continue doing some showroom things even after Sousenkyo. Even when they won't be as regularly. It's just so much fun to watch and I can't wait for her next one!!

8. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    She'll be doing one tomorrow (June 11th) 7AM japanese time.

9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    No one can beat her in jumping. She had a little battle with OgiYuka about it haha
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You see right there that she will never neglect OgiYuka. Especially because OgiYuka likes to take care of Renapon too hehe She uploaded a lot of photos of Renapon in the past, with Renapon just holding on to Yuka lmao

10. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  11. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Okay, this was a really fun stream. She was online for 1 1/2 hours and it was so funny.

She tried to read as many comments as possible out loud and replied to them. It was especially funny when she tried to say the nicknames of some people - she's really bad as kanji. While reading comments she was pretty embarrased about it too. She was like: "What with all the kanji!? I can't read them!" and then she tried to make sense out of the sentences lmao

A lot of people requested different things so we got a lot of wink, kisses, scenes of counting her moles on her face (while she was super happy when a lot of people discovered a really little mole just about her upper lip haha), and monomane. She did one of Mizusawa and Mahohon. After a while some requested Noepii and she just went with a really deep and loud "Oi!!!" [hehe]

Tsugumin was also requested and Renapon started her monomane with a really quiet and calm voice, but after three words she was like: "I can't! Tsugumin is too cute!" <3

12. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I always fall for Idols who aren't good or average in school :^^;:

Though I think she had a really good pronunciation while speaking english this time. And it was really cute how she always changed from "FIGHT!" to "FIGHT-O!" lol

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Renapon singing Hajimaru yo
    https://twitter.com/yu_ki_067/status/741597159959580674

Honestly, I was requesting a song myself for her to sing, but she ignored me with this haha But therefor she thanked me when I told her that she's cute, even though it's a thing everyone told her. And because I was under the first 13 Fans (I was throwing stars at her like crazy lmao), she thanked me and the others too. It's nothing big but it was quite cool to hear her say my name haha

Oh, there were also Fans who started to call her with different suffixes. Renapii, Renachii, Renanyan, etc. And she seemed to like it too. But she always was like: "That's Noepii. And Reinya" etc. A few also started with Renasama and Ponsama and she had a lot of fun with these [hehe]

14. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Rena was on air today. I've missed her though because I was still asleep lol I'm now checking the streams and it's madness. She was on Gatanee's stream a few minutes ago. Only said "Hi!", felt asleep, and then went off a few minutes after Gatanee changed her position a bit lmao

15. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
  16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    omg Renapon and my oshi <3

17. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^
    It's her Oshi after all too hehe

And they were actually on NicoNico together too. I only have seen the one where Renapon was together with Aina, so this makes me pretty happy now because I didn't knew she was there with Yuka too~
    Ckw1rtDUoAEYRe7.jpg Ckw1rt0UkAAsh_i.jpg

18. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    And here's the full video :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    OMG! This was the cutest video ever!! I always liked Yuka - and I kept staring at her whenever I see her somewhere - because she haves a really pretty and interesting face, but now I really start to love her. She's so nice to Renapon and it's one of the greatest interaction between a Senpai and her Kouhai, I think. But a lot is the help from Renapon too. As Yuka said, every Kouhai is always shy around their (favorite) Senpai, but, even though Renapon is all formal and stuff, she's just like really excited and goes always like: "Ah, Tano-san~!" <3
    Honestly, these interactions made me love Yuka and I really want to vote for her now too ...

Oh, and I love how the MC guy is all like: "You're so cute! You're so pretty!" and always the Ojousama thing. And all the Fans are calling her like this too. I've seen it in showroom a lot too. There are more and more people who call her Ojousama, Ponsama, etc. It's fun to see her reaction every time [hehe]

20. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    My phone tells me she was apparently on air today. I was at work again during this time, so @ someone who've seen it, what happened?
    Probably not much but I still want to know :^^;: