Hasegawa Rena (Renapon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    She was together with Kadochan but they two did their own stream. At first she was eating, and then she started to get really tired so she went on her bed eventually. After a while she went offline - it was only for 1 1/2 hours again and it was quite sad when she was off, but at the same time I was glad because I was quite afraid that she'll just fall asleep lol

Kadochan was online for a few more minutes and when she said Bye Renapon went on her stream to say Bye again too.

Ah, a lot more people requested her to sing something, Max Toki especially, but she was embarrassed and didn't sang anything.

2. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Thank you!

And she was on air today too apparently. I got a notice, and when I had time to go online she was already off again lol I don't know. Either she was online for a really short amount of time, or my sense of time is quite bad :^^;:

3. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Yuka's photolog (2016.06.13)
    20160613 Ogino Yuka.jpeg
    Big sister type members…

。。

( ̄▽ ̄; )

Except Renapon。。。。。
    laughs laughs

Still making fun of Renapon [hehe]

Speaking of her ... This is her photolog entry (2016.06.13)
    20160613 Hasegawa Rena.jpg
    Otsupon!!!
    Fashion!!
    The handshake meeting the other day was a lot of fun!
    For the next Performance!And!The Election!!

Since I’m from Niigata myself I’ll do my best!

Homerun!!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  4. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  5. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Like what? 40 minutes again!? lmao

2016.06.15 Rena Photolog
    20160615 Hasegawa Rena.jpg
    Otsupon!!!!
    Well!Yeah!(laughs)(laughs)

Today was a lot of fun
    There isn't much time left、until Sousenkyo。Not much…。But I want to continue to grow steadily on my own time。Please continue to cheer me on。Like a family。I'll do my best!!!!!

2016.06.16 Rika Photolog
    20160616 Nakai Rika.jpg
    Ponchan is really cute lately。
    Adorable。

6. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    From various photologs (Rika, Marina, Yuka - in this order)
    20160619 Nakai Rika.jpg 20160619 Nishigata Marina 2.jpg 20160619 Ogino Yuka.jpg

From Yuka too
    20160618 Ogino Yuka.jpg
    NGT Rangers
    arrived!!!!

The concert was fun!!

I’ve also found a Fan with my Uchiwa!Thank You

It’s really hoーーーoooot in the venue

And finally Sousenkyo!!I’m nervous!NGT Let’s Go

And of course from Renapon's photolog - 2016.06.18
    20160618 Hasegawa Rena.jpg
    Cheers for good work!Thank you very much!
    Cheers for good work for the Sousenkyo。Everyone who voted for me。I cannot thank you enough。But because I couldn’t rank、I’ll do my best and will grow a lot before the next Sousenkyo!Thank you very much ★

7. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Photolog 2016.06.19 - From Rika & From Marina
    20160619 Nakai Rika.jpg 20160619 Nishigata Marina 2.jpg

Renapon Photolog 2016.06.19
    20160619 Hasegawa Rena.jpg

She actually refers to today’s Stage Performance in which she again forgot to introduce herself and say her catchphrase properly, and in which she mentions Graduation (Sotsugyou) instead of Election (Sousenkyo). She’s a little airhead, so she mentions how she “can’t speak japanese” [hehe]

8. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    She's really bad with kanji too, so ... but her messing up is always cute :)

Thanks for the translations and updates. She seems to go back to her normal updating and working routine too. I've missed her lol

9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    There's a 48G x High School Baseball tie-in and I'm a bit mad that Renapon wasn't selected. It was expected, but still ...
    Well, whatever. After her test season I hope she will be get some things to do too. It was quite silent about her for a while. After all she had some work with OgiYuka and Gatanee yesterday. Although I think this will be radio work like always lmao

2016.06.20 OgiYuka Photolog
    20160620 Ogino Yuka.jpg

2016.06.21 Gatanee Photolog
    20160621 Nishigata Marina.jpg

10. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    And she's not at the Food Festa thing either!?

11. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Nope. But there are two Stage Performances on the same day. Riko is also the only Team NIII member who will be there.
    Renapon's time will come. I truly believe in this lol

Screenshot from Bakauke Kaihatsu Project TV
    Cle40vAVYAAVkuk.jpg Cle43RiUsAEYI0T.jpg

12. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I'm a bit late on some things!! But it seems it doesn't matter either way :^^;:

2016.06.20 - Renapon Photolog
    20160620 Hasegawa Rena.jpg
    She's back to her new pattern now of not updating haha
    And I have a bad feeling if all these non updating and non promotion thing fro mangament continues she will kicked out of Senbatsu for their first Single ... (If they're doing a 16nin Senbatsu ... Just a feeling though ... and I hope it won't come true ...

Bakauke Kaihatsu Projecta TV Episode #02

if the video does not show watch the video here

And the work she had with OgiYuka and Gatanee was radio work after all. PORT DE NGT.

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    AS20160619001225_comm.jpg AS20160619001231_comm.jpg AS20160619001235_comm.jpg AS20160619001238_comm.jpg AS20160619001252_comm.jpg AS20160619001255_comm.jpg AS20160619001258_comm.jpg AS20160619001262_comm.jpg AS20160621004759_comm.jpg

Impressed by the baseball players who don’t give up // NGT48 Hasegawa Rena-san

The fierce battle of the Summer Koshien tournament finally started。This is、 Niigata based、 NGT48 member Hasegawa Rena-san(15)=Tainai born=、who has baseball experience herself。And with this message she wants to tell everyone「Make every pitch count、always do your best and aim for victory」。

Having been invited by a girl classmate of mine、I began playing baseball in the 4th grade of elementary school。Together with my friends、I practiced baseball in a mixed group of girls and boys。Aside from the original movement to join、I quickly thought on my own that「Baseball is a lot of fun」。Still、the first time I played I couldn’t catch the ball、and my throws didn’t even reached the other person at all。But that was nothing to stop me、and it only made me work harder in order to enjoy the fun of the game。

Starting at 6th grade of elementary school、my position became the second baseman 、as an eigth batter。For a Strike、I often played a sacrifice bunt。Since my will of a victory for my team was strong、I took the decision to play a lot of sacrifice bunts、because I knew I could help my team with it。The members telling me 「Nice Game!」only strengthens these feelings。Playing with and for the team and helping each other。That’s the charm of baseball。

In junior high school、we started to play baseball with a hard rubber ball (Nanshiki-yakyu)。Since I was only a first grader、and didn’’t played with this ball regularly before、I was pretty scared。But I continued to play、and even started different ways to exercise、like muscle training and playing badminton。The practice was hard but I wanted「to be able to hit the ball with full force」。But to practice with everyone、and playing baseball together was still a lot of fun。

During the whole time the Koshien Tournament was a big help for me。For the Koshien Tournament a lot of high schools from different regions play against each other、and you can see all the hard work they put into their games。While watching the players I always thought that「the Teamwork is amazing」。While playing with the team I always had the wish in my mind「of getting my high school team into the tournament!」。Just the thought of it changed the whole atmosphere。

Since I’ve started my activities as an NGT48 member、there aren’t any big chanes to play baseball anymore。And while some other members in the group already had dance experience or are quick at learning the steps、I’ve struggled a lot with the dance routines。Seeing others getting better 、seemingly without big effort、while I had to take slow steps in order to steadily get better、was really frustrating。During these times、when it became too painful for me、I remembered my baseball experience and told myself to「work hard and give it my all」。This always reminded me of the hard times I overcame with my teammates before。

For this year Summer Koshien participants、and the upcoming players in the coming years、in order to show this great team game「please do your best」。I always watch the games on TV、and I’m always so impressed that it brings tears to my eyes。

I think it’s really amazing that this much excitement can be conveyed through TV。And with this I just want to show you that you should never give up。Even now I think「How cool」everyone looks when giving it their all。

And with this now、 I can’t wait for the next game。Even as an Idol、I always want to be involved with baseball。To every baseball player、this summer、play as best as you can and believe in your fellow teammates。
         ◇

Hasegawa・Rena 2001born。Started baseball in 4th grade of elementary school、until 3rd grade of junior high school。July 15、she passed the audition for the 1st Generation of AKB48’s sister group「NGT48」。In August the same year、she debuted at the unveiling event in Niigata。In January this year、NGT48 opened their own permanent theater in the mall of「LoveLa 2」。Since then she appeared in performances as a member of Team NⅢ。In April、taking advantage of her baseball experience、she was allowed to throw the first ceremonial pitch for the Niigata Albirex BC in the Hard-off Eco Stadium。
    http://www.asahi.com/koshien/articles/ASJ6G62SRJ6GUOHB011.html

14. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Oh, wow. Thanks for the translation! :)

It's a really nice read. I don't know anything about baseball though and had to google some words lol

15. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

video from AKB48 A to Z 2016 (P for Pitcher)

Renapon 1st pitch

17. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I was really surprised when Pitcher came up and realizing it was quite the Renapon segment <3

She also sold out her slots for the HS Events 5/5 after 7 rounds. For the re-sale she sold out all her slots right at the 1st round. I hope it continues like this. She also finally gets more Followers for her Showroom Channel. Still at the end of the 2nd half, but still ... :)

Also, in today's Showroom she had Snoopy bedclothes.
    CvyBjksVMAEVclj.jpg
    She seems to have changed it right after Tano Yuka were announced to play a role in the upcoming Charlie Brown Stageplay. The Wota is showing her true nature again :hehe:

18. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Renapon & Reinya Onigiri Challenge Gekkan Entame
    Cv3FmwGUsAA5Mi8.jpg Cv3Ews-UMAEd4gv.jpg
    Gekkan Entame & NGT48 Twitter

She will also have another column in next months Baseball Magazine.
    Cvxtp-0UMAAQwD0.jpg

19. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    They did a Unit Shuffle for the Kenkyuusei Stage and Renapon performed Skirt, Hirari <3
    tumblr_ofvewaBE4F1ufs9zqo1_540.jpg

We also got a new story about Rena. Apparently she's brining her sleeping bag to work (to the theater) and she will go to sleep then if she gets time to do it lmao
    tumblr_ofu3gh3xLU1ufs9zqo1_540.jpg tumblr_ofu3i83OlJ1ufs9zqo1_540.jpg
    2016.10.23 & 2016.10.24
    Aina's entry (first photo)
    This kid as always。
    Renapon just brought a sleeping bag from her house into the dressing room。

She haves a lot of orange things backstage。笑

Unfortunately she always hides her face when she wants to sleep in front of us so there’s not much to see

But I will show you these photos ✨

Yeah、、、Cute

Renapon's entry (2nd photo)
    What what whatー!!Ainaaaー!! (笑)

She took a photo while I was sleeping in the dressing room (笑)(笑)
    Everyone!Please sleep while being warmly dressed!
    Good Night

tumblr_ofu41ntvbO1ufs9zqo1_540.jpg
    Today’s Imamura-san’s birthday

Congratulations!!

From now on!I’ll do my best ⚾︎ as NGT48’s only baseball girl!!

Please be kind to me!!!

I’m looking forward to today’s performance

For always cheering me on!Thank you very much (´∇`)♪

By the way, the photo is one I took at the trainings camp!It was my first 2shot with Imamura-san ✌

20161029.jpg
    Otsupon today too!!Thank you for coming to our performances!

It was a lot of fun!

The other day I tried to curl my hair (笑)(笑)

Everyone!!
    How does it looookー??(笑)

Ganbarena tomorrow too

Good Night

20. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Skirt, Hirari! That's a nice surprise.

Also lol @ Rena bringing her sleeping bag to the theater :awesome:

Thanks for the translations!