1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Haruna (Harupyon)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She would trade it for a gravure shooting.

Don't you have an urge to visit Oden's thread?

2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  3. primermicarrucha

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

They took this picture for me :^O^: They are 3 of my favorite girls in AKB <3 Harupyon also took a video with Satomina for #pyonmovie here! They both look so cute.

Btw I was wondering what happened to Harupyon's show on the KNB channel? I thought that they release one video by month but there was none for September... I like that show :oops: (even though I took forever to watch the videos lol). I hope it will return this month and continue...

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Well, I'm still waiting for the stages reviews!

=======================================================================================
    Satomina's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/sato_minami16th/status/1579073626175078400
    [​IMG]

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. primermicarrucha

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Pyon is such a good girl ;_; I love when she talks about... whatever the hell she talks about. She really cares about Dobbon! Since she debuted at a time where AKB was still in their peak, and she worked together with the unpopular members back then, I feel like she really understands the situation of theatre girls well, and she respects the old gens a lot while at the same time she's really motivated to make the current AKB more successful. when she said that she never talked with anyone, it made me kinda sad lol but it makes sense since everyone graduates like every year. I would have loved if they interacted once or something (maybe they'll be in a same local TV station program someday lol let me dream!). and I love that Pyon talked about Nagichan, that makes me happy ;_; Ohayo Kara Hajimaru Sekai is one of my favourite songs. I didn't remember that part where Yoko smiles, it's sooo cute! and it's adorable how Nagichan is embarassed about it now haha. I love hearing this kind of stories and anecdotes of the past. I can count on Pyon to always say things that interest me and get matomeed :3 I love her so much!

Btw I don't think I talked about it back then but I think I've became an even bigger fan of Nagichan in recent months. I actually supported her during the Showroom competition, I used a VPN even, just to watch Showroom and support her lol! I saw a lot of her streams from morning or night (the only ones I could see in my timezone) and I could really feel how hard she worked ;_; I wanted to support her so much but she didn't make it in the end (thank you, eito fans). and now I hate the Showroom senbatsu song and Yuiyui looks so big in the MV (same for the other unit song for SURREAL btw). So after supporting Nagichan at that event and seeing so much about her in the theatre and local events nobody else cares about, and how she is naturally, it confirmed that she is my favourite member right now. I guess it's been the case for a while and I always liked her since long long ago. and now I love her even more ;w; She is my #1 in all AKB/48G <3 Wait a minute, wasn't this about Pyon? Meh, who cares?

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

PLEASE :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hahahaha

but I still feel bad about Harupyon not being in the SR senbatsu... I'll support her more from now on alright ;_;

and also I finally downloaded a Team B stage with her... it has Nagi too :hehe: I'll watch it soon and write about it.

I'm a real Harupyon fan believe me...

[​IMG]

I actually watched this today, a performance with Harupyon, Hiyuka and Hikarun (I like them all *w*)

if the video does not show watch the video here

10:10 and 22:50 for Harupyon focus <3 and Harupyon center of Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss at 15:45. :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    eagle-eyed fans strike again and demand an explanation for Haru's poor grooming (armpit hair). turns out it was the old costume coming apart under her arms.

if the video does not show watch the video here

disbanded teams don't need staff or maintenance

Hokkaido gets Nagisa and front-line eitos, including the rising star Remi. Fukui gets dino-crab idol and the pre-vaccine expendables. (These same 3 performed at this venue in late 2020 when everyone else's activities were suspended.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Translation: non-senbatsu eitos, a future senbatsu (next single) who needs all the promotion, and someone to save the show.

=======================================================================================
    https://www.instagram.com/ami._asano
    [​IMG]

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Senatan's Instagram
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Komi's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1591040162905346048
    [​IMG]
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Macharin's Instagram
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022